Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
What the actual f**k is this waste of space up to. She was slithering around swords yesterday like inspector gadget in the witness protection programme with her long coat and collar up. Today she's announcing to 158k followers that she went for a piss in the Ritz and has seen none of Paris. Her and her massive gob can get to f**k.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
So to sum up her thoughts on Alvor (where her sister is involved in local tourism):
- food and coffee are shit
- no decent "cafe scene"
- it's cold and breezy
- it's full of lecherous leering perverts so adamant the police will never stop them they drive down the dual carriage way masturbating
- you are guaranteed to be sexually harassed and or assaulted on a daily basis if you wear revealing clothes despite the hot weather and the fact that almost everyone would be wearing revealing clothes all the time
- despite the above it's inexplicably a wildly popular destination for middle class families (who presumably adore shit food and perverts)

Someone call A22 Transfers, I need to go there stat!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

econgirl

Nothing says "living differently" like eating a stale petit pain, the end of a block of cheese cut badly, and some plastic ham in a wet caravan with net curtains.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
I still don’t get why she bothered coming home! Did she really pay 1600 for a night in the ritz that probably feels like a bad dream!
Lol she did in her tits stay at the ritz. If she stayed there we would have gotten bucket loads of content of her room and everything ritz branded. She stayed in some hole that she didn’t wanna show off and prob had her “friends” take pictures of her in their nicer hotel cause they had this booked in advance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Londoncailín

VIP Member
New e-mail;

Subject : Going out of business

“I was chatting to Caireann (one of our amazing coaches in The Furnace) yesterday. She asked where I want to go with the business.

I told her I would love to put us out of business.

And I’m serious.

I want women to understand their bodies, how to fuel it and how to train in a way conducive with their health, their goals and their happiness.

I spent YEARS frustrated with my body, with a terrible relationship with food, and spending my days/weeks/months stressing about trying to be as skinny as possible.

Over the last few years of trial and error, plus a lot more education on nutrition and psychology, I have complete freedom from those old frustrations.

I realised that it’s only when I completely relax around food and training, that I actually end up in better* shape and happy with my body.

*subjective of course

In an ideal world, nobody would have ever dieted hard in the first place and so would not have developed these frustrations.

I think the younger generation are coming through a lot more aware and educated but unfortunately there are so many women still scarred by Slimming World, Weight Watchers and the Special K diet.

(Who knew that eating cardboard wasn’t a long term solution?!)

If you have never done an extreme diet, don’t.

But if you have, you probably have all those frustrations that I used to have.

When somebody finishes The Furnace, they have the awareness and education needed to never be sucked in by another diet again.

They no-longer need us either.

So in the long-run, I would like to see The Furnace go out of business.

My purpose is helping other women gain the freedom I have.

Not a great business move but I’ll figure that out in the long run.

Anyway, the good news is:

I’m offering 25% off The Furnace today!

That’s 25% off each month (it’s a 3 month subscription but you can cancel any time!)

So to save over €65 on the total cost, >>>>click here now<<<<.

The spaces will be limited to make sure that we give a great coaching service.

If you join today, you don’t have to start straight away either, but you still lock in the great price.

I’m going to be busy going through all your questionnaires and getting you set up over the next couple of days but I will try reply to any questions you might have, so you can just reply here!

Looking forward to seeing you in The Furnace!

Siobhan “Not a great business model” O’Hagan

P.S. If you get in early today, you’ll be able to join the Live Q&A with myself tonight at 8pm. It’s just an informal chat with me to meet other people on a similar journey.

P.P.S. The link above is just to the offer with the special price but you can click the button below to see the full website with more info on what is involved etc.“
James Smith has written very similar emails in the past about the whole ‘putting himself out of business’ bullshit. She doesn't have an independent thought in her head.

• Haha
  • Wow

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
I'm delighted to see that Portugal has overcome the vegetable crisis of 2020 . That veg stall looked amazing ...then she goes home and cooks a boiled egg and dry toast 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
I have never known someone so miserable.

Our house, at its worst last spring had my husband with long Covid and heart issues aged 37. I had just had a colostomy bag after labour and pregnant destroyed my bowel muscle due to my MS. It was lockdown and we felt we couldn’t ask our parents for help. It was so hard but we were never as miserable as this even on the worst days! What has made her so miserable? The relationship she says she doesn’t want, does she crave it? Is she bitter with people who are happy working 9-5? In Ireland? What is it. What made her so bitter

• Heart
Reactions: 47

lunasa

What an ignorant cow! This has really p!ssed me off 🤬 She’s basically insinuating that people were able to stick to their macros and train properly over the last 2 years because there was nothing else to do!

The last 2 years were the hardest for a lot of people given that we had to balance working from home, taking care of kids who couldn’t go to school, maybe taking care of sick loved ones ON TOP of trying to mentally deal with a pandemic!
Ffs if you were able to train properly and eat right in addition to doing all that then why on earth would you need her poxy furnace. I can’t wait for the day when her stupid sh!tty business really goes t!ts up.
Sorry not sorry for the swearing!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Does she honestly not get how ridiculous she sounds by saying she needs to factor time in to prepare and cook food at 34 years old? The fact she continuously refers back to GoJek drives me. Our kids are going to suffer in years to come cos of dopes like this lazy self entitled arsehole who would rather pollute the environment with her takeaway boxes, and a delivery driver dropping 3-4 times a day then cook at home. I know you read here Siobh so please use your mathematical brain to calculate the risk to the environment versus the cost of being a lazy c?!t 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

generalb@stard

VIP Member
SOH Portugal Bingo:
A22 transfers
Green Wine
Craving Vegetables
Leinster House bar
Early morning run on the boardwalk

• Haha
That vlog was tragic. She didn't show anything from the lounges or the menus /toiletry bags. She didn't give any review of the food, the airlines or the additional extras that justify paying for business class. It was just unflattering closeups of her face as she got absolutely sloshed. It was like watching Fr. Jack catch a flight. Just an unkept drunk person shouting "drink, drink, Sinead, drink" repeatedly

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
At this point anyone signing up to her program, I don’t feel sorry for in the slightest. Most other fitness influencers I follow either promote reduction of alcohol or don’t drink often at all. Then you’ve got this one over here.
The fact that she uses the word bro would be a red flag in regard to any professional interaction with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 43