Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we are on the start of the official itinerary now, Portugal most of May then New York, buckle up 🍸🍹🍺🍻🥂🍾🍷🥃🧉👩‍🦰🥓

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Weird she hasn't posted a photo of her own wine....is she not drinking, or is she making out she's not drinking and hiding it..
She would never pretend she's not drinking. She's extremely proud of her alcoholism.

Reactions: 23
Weird she hasn't posted a photo of her own wine....is she not drinking, or is she making out she's not drinking and hiding it..
Classic alcoholic behaviour. Raisin probably had a word.

"Oh but look, they are drinking too"

🚩🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 11
At this point anyone signing up to her program, I don’t feel sorry for in the slightest. Most other fitness influencers I follow either promote reduction of alcohol or don’t drink often at all. Then you’ve got this one over here.
The fact that she uses the word bro would be a red flag in regard to any professional interaction with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Because the Lords book is the o my cook book in the world.. not going to lie I have it and it’s fab and I’ll probably get the second one but she’s only referring to it as lord is Smiths best I!! Anything to try to stay in that circle of relevance (in shivs tiny mind)

Reactions: 19
Because the Lords book is the o my cook book in the world.. not going to lie I have it and it’s fab and I’ll probably get the second one but she’s only referring to it as lord is Smiths best I!! Anything to try to stay in that circle of relevance (in shivs tiny mind)
Lol isn’t Lucy Lord like a baker? Not a chef? She bakes healthy treats etc 😂.

Can’t stand the “lord” part. Shiv you’re not friends with her - remember last year when they all avoided you and “lord” met you once so you’d stop tagging her in things. It was a PR drop and them knowing - if I dangle this carrot in front of her she will post nonstop about it 😂. Didn’t you literally read a book on marketing?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lol isn’t Lucy Lord like a baker? Not a chef? She bakes healthy treats etc 😂.

Can’t stand the “lord” part. Shiv you’re not friends with her - remember last year when they all avoided you and “lord” met you once so you’d stop tagging her in things. It was a PR drop and them knowing - if I dangle this carrot in front of her she will post nonstop about it 😂. Didn’t you literally read a book on marketing?
She’s a baker and a cook, not trained like our Trisha is, her recipes are not on the healthy side but look good. Have tried a few and they are really simple but look far more complicated which I like. Not a hope two boiled eggs on toast will be getting her cook on in Alvor.. no vegetables for one..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've been to alvor, the only reason she is cooking is the prices in restaurants are high/same as ireland. She doesn't get to flex eating it 24/7 taking advantage of the poor economy in Bali.

Reactions: 34
On a random but related note, I massively recommend Daniel Daveys cookbook “Eat up, Raise your Game” if anyone is looking for one. I think he’s in the process of releasing a second.

Reactions: 15
This Dublin trip home 2022 has to go down in Shiv History as a particularly low moment! Surely it has opened her eyes to how her own behaviours have led to noone wanting to see her. Like she had that one lunch with the girl with the baby. (I forget names) She clung onto a clearly planned Paris trip with girls she didn’t know: I got the vibe she only knew the pilot ! She then attempted to ruin the reputation of that poor pilot by trying to lamely flex about smuggling wine home 🙄She clung onto a night out with the trainers at Perpetua gym! Like she tagged them but there weren’t any pics of them together so I’d say she was really just an absolute cling on there !(absolutely cringe). Her Wexford trip was really quite sad so I can’t even comment further on that one! She has clearly burnt bridges as there were no welcome home dinners or plans for her !
But what does she expect when she uses people, complains openly about family and friends whatsapping her, shits on everyone back home and looks down on people who live in Ireland. Her business is an absolute joke. Her lifestyle of binge eating, binge drinking and binge exercising is getting uncomfortable to watch! Her ego and superiority on topics like philosophy and psychology gives everyone the ick! Jesus she wasn’t even invited to Wellfest! 😂Instead she focuses her energy chasing after a friend group who wouldn’t give her the steam off their piss if she asked !
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again:
Siobhan you ok hun?

Thought she was anti “diet”?
😂😂😂😂😂😂

“Oooo friend. That ginger guy friend …let me pretend you’re my friend. I’ll even support the word diet over lifestyle if you will be my friend”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm delighted to see that Portugal has overcome the vegetable crisis of 2020 . That veg stall looked amazing ...then she goes home and cooks a boiled egg and dry toast 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She's just vile. She never bothers doing a big shop or cooking cos she can exploit the cheap food in Bali and that's the ONLY reason she's there, she doesn't appreciate the culture or ever do anything except go for food/drinks or to Soma.
She can't afford to eat out or drink in Dublin/Portugal/Paris so she's doing a big shop. Which brings me to the conclusion that us eejits with our restrictive 9-5 jobs might be more well off than our Shiv, and it's all smoke and mirrors over in Bali

Reactions: 37
I can confirm this morning that hangovers most definitely are not a state of mind as this superdope claims 😫

Don't know how she does it every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.