Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just coming back to me that she hasn't been hilighting books in a while 🤣🤣🤣 reading must be pushed down the list now
But she has a solid morning routine, which if she doesn’t do her day gets away from her. She told us this and how she learned to habit stack to get a bullet proof routine!! She must not be showing us her reading as she only shows a snippet of her day.. 😂😂 I mean how could she not be following the morning routine!!!

Reactions: 8
New e-mail;

Subject : Going out of business

“I was chatting to Caireann (one of our amazing coaches in The Furnace) yesterday. She asked where I want to go with the business.

I told her I would love to put us out of business.

And I’m serious.

I want women to understand their bodies, how to fuel it and how to train in a way conducive with their health, their goals and their happiness.

I spent YEARS frustrated with my body, with a terrible relationship with food, and spending my days/weeks/months stressing about trying to be as skinny as possible.

Over the last few years of trial and error, plus a lot more education on nutrition and psychology, I have complete freedom from those old frustrations.

I realised that it’s only when I completely relax around food and training, that I actually end up in better* shape and happy with my body.

*subjective of course

In an ideal world, nobody would have ever dieted hard in the first place and so would not have developed these frustrations.

I think the younger generation are coming through a lot more aware and educated but unfortunately there are so many women still scarred by Slimming World, Weight Watchers and the Special K diet.

(Who knew that eating cardboard wasn’t a long term solution?!)

If you have never done an extreme diet, don’t.

But if you have, you probably have all those frustrations that I used to have.

When somebody finishes The Furnace, they have the awareness and education needed to never be sucked in by another diet again.

They no-longer need us either.

So in the long-run, I would like to see The Furnace go out of business.

My purpose is helping other women gain the freedom I have.

Not a great business move but I’ll figure that out in the long run.

Anyway, the good news is:

I’m offering 25% off The Furnace today!

That’s 25% off each month (it’s a 3 month subscription but you can cancel any time!)

So to save over €65 on the total cost, >>>>click here now<<<<.

The spaces will be limited to make sure that we give a great coaching service.

If you join today, you don’t have to start straight away either, but you still lock in the great price.

I’m going to be busy going through all your questionnaires and getting you set up over the next couple of days but I will try reply to any questions you might have, so you can just reply here!

Looking forward to seeing you in The Furnace!

Siobhan “Not a great business model” O’Hagan

P.S. If you get in early today, you’ll be able to join the Live Q&A with myself tonight at 8pm. It’s just an informal chat with me to meet other people on a similar journey.

P.P.S. The link above is just to the offer with the special price but you can click the button below to see the full website with more info on what is involved etc.“

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is she slobbering about looking a big bowl of veg.... lettuce won't do? Was there not a pic from the other night showing a bowl of veg on the table? Maybe she was too pissed to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she never highlight her coaches. It would add so much more credibility.

Who the duck is Caireann?

That email is beyond idiotic.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
"That’s 25% off each month (it’s a 3 month subscription but you can cancel any time!)"
But ye ll still be charged for the 3 months.
Every time I hear this I alway think of Hotel California, "you can checkout but you can't leave", and the song is know as a metaphor for addition.....🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Limited spaces guys be quick!!!!! It’s not like the spaces will accidentally remain open all day!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I spent YEARS frustrated with my body, with a terrible relationship with food, and spending my days/weeks/months stressing about trying to be as skinny as possible.
“I have been frustrated with my body for YEARS, have a terrible relationship with food, and spend my days/weeks/months trying to be as skinny as possible.”

I realised that it’s only when I completely relax around food and training, that I actually end up in better* shape and happy with my body.
I realised that it’s only when I completely punish myself with excessive cardio and training sessions that I can actually balance out all the tit I eat and margs/wine/champagne I consume on a daily basis.”

Fixed it for her. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Her business goal is to go out of business 🤡🤡
Handy excuse lined up as the arse falls out of her business more and more each day. “Oh that was the plan, I had just fixed every woman ever’s issues with food”

Grates on me how she talks about the Past tense Siobhan who had all these messed up food and body image issues, as she literally trashes her body with alcohol and shyte food every day. You’re still a mess Siobhan, it’s just this time you’re not neurotically skinny from eating nothing but chicken breasts & broccoli. Two cheeks of the same arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
God complex springs to mind.
She solved the problems in Palestine, Afghanistan, ended poverty with her work feeding the hungry in Bali, now she going to solve the female diet culture with her furnace program.
"God Complex" on Wikipedia describes SOH to a T. It's just missing a profile pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Forgive me, I thought the whole point of the new furnace was that there wouldn't be a waiting list and you could sign up any time except now theres limited spaces to ensure quality of coaching ?

Reactions: 9
This girl turns my stomach so I don't watch her but read here sometimes...I just have to put out her lies about the food in Portugal being laced in oil...this is just a lie. Their olive oil is the nicest and healthiest in the world, the med diet is one of the best diets you can have.

When the fresh fish and veg is put on your table the olive oil and vinegar is in bottles, you determine how much you want if any, so what is she talking about?

She is supposed to be a fitness expert and says cooking is a waste of time?? How do people follow this horrible creature beggars belief...we all don't want to live in bali and live off food deliveries we are adults and are capable of cooking our own fresh meals.

I am sorry but she does not look healthy, she's just so childish about everything do people just hate follow at this point or what..

Reactions: 40
She means when she goes and orders the chicken nuggets and chips at expat greasy spoons. As if she’s eating actual Portuguese food, she might absorb some nutrients

Reactions: 15
New e-mail;

“I was chatting to Caireann (one of our amazing coaches in The Furnace) yesterday. She asked where I want to go with the business.

And I’m serious.

I want women to understand their bodies, how to fuel it and how to train in a way conducive with their health, their goals and their happiness.

Over the last few years of trial and error, plus a lot more education on nutrition and psychology, I have complete freedom from those old frustrations.

*subjective of course

In an ideal world, nobody would have ever dieted hard in the first place and so would not have developed these frustrations.

I think the younger generation are coming through a lot more aware and educated but unfortunately there are so many women still scarred by Slimming World, Weight Watchers and the Special K diet.

When somebody finishes The Furnace, they have the awareness and education needed to never be sucked in by another diet again.

That’s 25% off each month (it’s a 3 month subscription but you can cancel any time!)

If you join today, you don’t have to start straight away either, but you still lock in the great price.

I’m going to be busy going through all your questionnaires and getting you set up over the next couple of days but I will try reply to any questions you might have, so you can just reply here!

P.S. If you get in early today, you’ll be able to join the Live Q&A with myself tonight at 8pm. It’s just an informal chat with me to meet other people on a similar journey.

P.P.S. The link above is just to the offer with the special price but you can click the button below to see the full website with more info on what is involved etc.“
What a load of horseshit.

When you peek over the balcony and see someone having a tug
Face off Crimecall.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I get what she's doing. Shilling the whole I just want women to never have to diet again and if I go out of business so be it. She's trying to get women think....hey this girl is actually just trying to help. Oldest sales trick in the book.

The whole email is utter bullshit. Specifically the part where she says that after 12 weeks she wants everyone to have the awareness and education to never need to diet again. Sorry what?

So what's taken her years and years....her, a "fitness professional" she thinks Mary from down the road is going to magically never need a coach or guidance again? All thanks her Google drive spreadsheet?

Utter horseshit.

Some of the best coaches in the business have coaches themselves. If everyone could do it on their own, sure we'd all be walking around in peak physical shape.

I get the narrative that not everyone wants to be stage ready and that being lean with viable abs is not something everyone wants but it is something that everyone can achieve if they choose to. Shitting all over it cause making memories > progress is just nonsense.

You can have both without killing yourself but it does take time, understanding, guidance and patience.... Certainly not something that happens after 12 weeks of filling out a bloody spreadsheet.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
New e-mail;

And I’m serious.

*subjective of course

James Smith has written very similar emails in the past about the whole ‘putting himself out of business’ bullshit. She doesn't have an independent thought in her head.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Another dig because that email has seriously triggered me:

"I want women to understand their bodies, how to fuel it and how to train in a way conducive with their health, their goals and their happiness"

She fuels her body with almond croissants, non-stop take-aways, alcohol 7 nights a week and hangover weekends sponsored by Dominos. She then overtrains, pacing her apartment sometimes to get her steps up and then her weight yo-yos towards the heavy side when the over-training becomes unsustainable a few times a year. And anyone seen any long-term "goals" with this woman, who works about 1 hour a day, country hops every two weeks, can't sustain meaningful friendships or relationships and blows any cash she has on business class flights? And happiness? LOL, she's completely miserable and begrudges the success of even her own "friends".

She talks a lot about "freedom" as a core value. I value freedom too. It's why I work 60 hours a week and invest and plough a hell of a lot of cash into my mortgage and am in the middle of doing a Masters. It's called being an adult with personal responsibility and not living for instant gratification and what feels "good" and "easy" in the moment. Not to toot my own horn - I'm far from perfect and have made a lot of dumb decisions along the way. But to see someone who is clearly a slave to alcohol, instagram and food to try to use this unhealthy life to "inspire" others, when it's blatantly ageing her, damaging her body, fcuking up her chance at a secure future, or a happy relationship - when what she ACTUALLY needs is a hefty dose of therapy and cop the fcuk on advice from people who care about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She’s predictable. It’s what most coaches will say. They want their clients to move on, it shows progress and that they have shown their clients how to eat better and how to move better. In order to be healthy it has to become a lifestyle choice and not a “diet” or “plan” or “program”
The difference is real coaches educate their clients.

Reactions: 5
The game is up for her and she knows it. This is her last attempt to squeeze a few euros out of people before she says she's helped so many women it's time for a new adventure. She knows she's very close to been called out in the fitness world for her bullshit ,so many people have had digs this year which are clearly about her. Her program is called the furnace which suggests heat, sweat workouts in my head but yet it seems its not about that at all. Her whole business model is in the drain and this is her damage control before she's publicly forced out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.