Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone that signs up to the furnace at this stage deserves everything they get.

She needs bigger clothes after only 3 days of been back in Ireland. That blatantly shows that she does 3-4 daily punishment sessions in gym just to maintain her weight. That’s not feasible for anyone that has a job, family etc

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Literally NOBODY walks from Swords to Malahide for the Dart. It's simply not a thing.

My money says she got a taxi.
Just looked at the maps there. It takes 1 hour and 28 minutes to walk from Rivervalley to Malahide train station.

She did in her shite do this 🤣

My bet is she walked to Pavilions to return the stuff to Zara, hopped on the bus into town and then got on the dart.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
'Remember that you have to eat 3500 calories above your maintenance level of weekly calories to gain a pound of body fat.'

Fair enough point for most PTs to make, but Siobhs regularly eats and drinks that much in 1 evening on margs and pizza after eating heavy meals all day. Without punishment training to rely on she'll be gaining fast this summer which hopefully will put any potential clients off

Reactions: 11
She looks shocking unwell. There's no colour in her lips and her face is very red and bloated. Worse than any 30 year olds I know that I would consider heavy drinkers. I'm talking people that would spend many weeknights at the pub after work.

Reactions: 15
There is something to be said for quality over content regarding the stuff you do be posting. The latest grid post with the chicken fillet roll and banshee bones. On the grid?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think you’re right, she’s missed the price of Bali food and how cheap it is to get delivered to her door compared to Dublin
The winter coat on then and cribbing about the cold. Today has been one of the hottest days of the year! Oh sorry I forgot, I don't live differently 🙄 and it didnt take long for the very predictable I miss Bali shite 😡

Reactions: 12
Get a bigger size?

I think the biggest block to long term fat loss, is the pursuit of short term fat loss.

It’s May now. If you are going into the summer thinking “I need to lose weight asap”, I hate to tell you - it probably won’t happen. And if it does, it probably won’t last.

Of course, this depends on your environment and habits, but if the trends are anything to go by - it seems a lot of people are going on a lot of holidays this year.

When I’m in Bali, with excellent training, less drinking and access to fresh tasty food, I tend to lean out a bit.

When I am looking ahead at lots of travel, or weddings, or festivals, I know that I am going to gain body fat.

So what do I do?

I buy bigger clothes for summer.

I like to have a couple of denim shorts that fit my body well - no matter what size I am.

For years I had a pair that I would squeeze into and feel so uncomfortable.

Eventually I bought a bigger pair that fit my body perfectly and I felt so much more confident.

Then what happened? By taking the pressure off myself to be constantly losing weight, I naturally dropped a bit of body fat and found those shorts too big.

I’ve learnt, over the years, that the less I focus on fat loss, the easier I find fat loss.

It’s the mindset I bring into my coaching in The Furnace.

If all you are thinking about is fat loss, and resisting the extra layer of fat you might put on in the summer, you might actually be more likely to end up in a surplus.

For the most part, our bodies are very capable to manage energy levels by themselves. Now, if I eat too much at a dinner with my family, I might find that I’m not that hungry in the morning and eat a little less.

Previously, I would have skipped breakfast altogether and tried to ‘fast’ until lunch, when I would eat way more than I had planned because I was hungry again.

I’m not saying you are guaranteed to gain body fat this summer. Remember that you have to eat 3500 calories above your maintenance level of weekly calories to gain a pound of body fat.

This means that if you have a big day of food and drink, and see the scales jump a few kg, it is very unlikely to be body fat.

And remember, even if you go on holidays and eat 5000 calories every day, and you do gain a few pounds of body fat, nobody will notice.

How many people have you seen come back from holidays noticeably bigger?

It’s also helpful to look at it the other way around:

If you go into a huge calorie deficit over the next couple of weeks and drop a few pounds of body fat - people probably won’t notice!

So why restrict yourself that much?

Here’s my advice:

Do your best.

Make good decisions where you can.

Aim to keep protein and veg high.

Move more.

Drink loads of water around your alcohol.

And buy clothes that fit you.

Remember, confidence is not in a size - it is in how you feel about yourself. If you are squeezed into clothes that make you uncomfortable, you won’t feel confident.

If you need help with your mindset, training or nutrition coming into the summer, you can join The Furnace today by clicking here.

Feel free to reply if you have any questions!

Have a great day!

Siobhan “I’m a size S-XL in Zara” O’Hagan
Im sorry but i dont think its normal for some one , especially a PT to have their weight flucuate so much that they go up and down sizes and that they Plan for going up a size (?) . I remeber her saying one time a few years ago after a weeks holdiday (or long weekend cant remeber which ) that she had put on 7kg. Dont get me wrong its normal to go up and down a few pounds here and there (time of the month, etc) but she seems to really binge to the extreme and then purge in the Form of Restriction and exercise.

Reactions: 22
Her metabolism must be fucked. She's doing her best to make out Ireland is way worse than Bali. Sure there's no fresh tasty food in Ireland. Off back to Bali with you if you hate home so much.

Reactions: 14
There is something to be said for quality over content regarding the stuff you do be posting. The latest grid post with the chicken fillet roll and banshee bones. On the grid?!
I enjoy that 1 of the 4 comments is from “wines Ireland” hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she off to Paris suddenly? Like what's bringing here there for 24 hours?
Escapism. She literally cannot bare being in Dublin and will do anything to get away. Being ‘home’ forces her to face up to some home truths and it’s obviously not pleasant for her

Reactions: 24
Did she fall out with steph? Thought she was going to Italy in May not a mention now..

Reactions: 4
Her dad looks like a bit of a piss taker but also quite smart. He probably seen this scenario a mile off and probably wanted something different for his daughter than what she actually has been doing and conveyed this to her through slagging her off. Shiv being Shiv, knows he has been right but can't admit to it, and her only response is to deny and double down.

There may be a huge "we told you so moment" in the O'Hagan household as Shiv is at home sponging bits and bobs and basically fecked unless she gets her shady platform back up again.

Wonder has she signed on down the dole office yet🤣

Reactions: 10
Sorry..... now, where are we running to now ...
Very telling language there "maybe NYC", "hopefully London". The only certainties are places she can bunk for free or very little like her mothers caravan or Portugal.

That flex of flying business class will be one of the last this summer.

Reactions: 9
The Hair Lounge are hiking their prices- I replied saying that was totally reasonable considering the state of the world, but that maybe they should lay off their freebies for insta huns.
Their response solidified my decision to take my business elsewhere.
The thing is I understand big companies like chains of hair salons doing it (eg, platinum) But a small stand alone salon in Swords 👀 … is there really a need like ? 😂 Also, am surprised she hasn’t been in for her free stennis yet (that’s what the cool kids call extensions these days) And the absolute state of her hair 360 days of the year. Remember those vitamin promo videos where she literally looked like a bird’s nest !😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.