Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m Aussie and haven’t travelled to Portugal yet - what’s the likelihood of this being true ?!
Lol I can tell you that didn’t happen. All these things seem to happen when she hasn’t got her phone in her hand - she always has her phone clutched just incase 😂.

I’d more believe she was on the side of the road pawing her minge then someone wanking over her.
lol it seems to only ever happen in Portugal - yet no one gives her the time of day in Bali.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lol I can tell you that didn’t happen. All these things seem to happen when she hasn’t got her phone in her hand - she always has her phone clutched just incase 😂.

I’d more believe she was on the side of the road pawing her minge then someone wanking over her.
lol it seems to only ever happen in Portugal - yet no one gives her the time of day in Bali.
Plot twist - A wild ginger creature was caught on camera in the bushes at the side of the dual carraigway leering at morning commuters nearly causing multiple accidents 🤣

In her moment of trauma she still managed to post her morning thoughts, sped up yoga video and then her long post all within 15 minutes.

It's bollox, if this actually happened she would be fairly traumatized. Posting various content immediately wouldn't be her priority.

I think she does this type of thing to get engagement and to show that she is getting some male attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m Aussie and haven’t travelled to Portugal yet - what’s the likelihood of this being true ?!
It's probably as likely for something like this to happen in Ireland as it is in the Algarve. Im not saying she's lying but her implying that it's just how the locals act is complete bs.

Reactions: 13
Plot twist - A wild ginger creature was caught on camera in the bushes at the side of the dual carraigway leering at morning commuters nearly causing multiple accidents 🤣
Like I’m sorry. I know I wouldn’t be doing the deed over her. But I’m just gonna say it. Wild ginger matted hair. Red puffy face from all that nasal breathing. Sweating like crazy.

Fair play to any man that can keep it up to that 😂. And no I’m not victim blaming. It happens to women I know - but it’s never happened to her. She knows it drives engagement and will have reshares and messages to her.

She’s a bit of a bleeping idiot for someone who claims to be very intelligent. Lol 2 days in Portugal and you’re basically telling all your followers to stay away… it’s not like you have a family business in the tourism industry or anything… oh wait

If anything it’s her way of driving engagement for the week. She will say she feels unsafe and won’t go for a run (so she dosnt have to run For a week) and then she will have a girlboss moment and will decide she will go back to running cause she misses it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve been to Portugal more than ten times including as a solo traveller a few times and never once experienced anything remotely like she describes.

in fact the reason I go to Portugal is that it always feels safe.

@AntiInfluenzer I would DEFFO recommendPortugal as a destination for travel.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This did not happen!! She is some rep for the Algarve! Especially after Portugal gave her an exemption to travel there from Bali last year in the midst of a pandemic so that she could do big business there. She is a flat out liar!!

Where do I collect my prize?? 🤣🤣
@tourismAlvor.. A22 will deliver it to the boat shop for collection

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know I might get rinsed for this. But how does she consider Bali safer over Portugal in terms off - being leered at and men making comments etc.
Lol I’ve heard more stories about men in Bali leering and inappropriate touching etc.

But she never mentions that - why? Is it cause Bali is a lot smaller and her bullshit would be noticed? Lol she’s such a twit. Imagine her doing her daily tattle read and knowing people know that you made that up. God I’d be embarrassed for ya Shiv 😂

If anyone has time. Maybe drop A22 a DM or the boat company - ask if Algarve is safe since men are masterbating everywhere. Lol I mean the boat company defo isn’t safe

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So to sum up her thoughts on Alvor (where her sister is involved in local tourism):
- food and coffee are tit
- no decent "cafe scene"
- it's cold and breezy
- it's full of lecherous leering perverts so adamant the police will never stop them they drive down the dual carriage way masturbating
- you are guaranteed to be sexually harassed and or assaulted on a daily basis if you wear revealing clothes despite the hot weather and the fact that almost everyone would be wearing revealing clothes all the time
- despite the above it's inexplicably a wildly popular destination for middle class families (who presumably adore tit food and perverts)

Someone call A22 Transfers, I need to go there stat!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
If Raisin and her partner have any self pride she will be rinsing Shiv today for the reputational damage she has done to the area.

We already have one person on this thread basically asking if it's safe.Think of the people in her 158k followers who will have this imprinted in their subconscious and some will tell friends and family who are travelling to the area.

I said it the other day - she is shitting all over Raisin and her partner simply because they are happier and more successful than her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If Raisin and her partner have any self pride she will be rinsing Shiv today for the reputational damage she has done to the area.

We already have one person on this thread basically asking if it's safe.Think of the people in her 158k followers who will have this imprinted in their subconscious and some will tell friends and family who are travelling to the area.

I said it the other day - she is shitting all over Raisin and her partner simply because they are happier and more successful than her.
Yeah I'd be so pissed off if I was Raisin, she's basically shitting all over her home and business she's built with her partner and family! What would she do if the roles were reversed? They went to Bali and whined about EVERYTHING, publicly to their 158K followers?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Every thing shiv is associated with now is turning to tit or is having a very dark cloud cast over it.
Last week it was pilot "friend" who returned from a getaway fearing her career was in danger and prob a visit to HR.
This week its Alvor, where the town who rely on foreign tourism has just been ripped a new 1, more or less portrayed as 3rd world and full of perverted men.

Reactions: 23
I’m an Aussie too and was going to ask the same. I just don’t have 4 men beeping and catcalling me every time I exercise. Granted I live in suburbia but still

Reactions: 9
I love Portugal I go most years for a family holiday I used to run while I was there with shorts & sports bra like alot of women & not once have I experienced cat calling. Turkey yea the men are creepy hense why I don't go there anymore as I've teenage daughters now but it was ket!!!

Reactions: 14
Shiv still seems to think what she says and does for social media doesn't have real life consequences.

But as she said yesterday - the one thing she learned during the pandemic is everyone has a different attitude to risk. Risk in Shivs world only applies to affecting Siobhan and no one else.

In the past week she has;

-Put a person's reputation and career at risk at which they worked so hard for
-Put her family business at risk
-Put livelihoods and business at risk in south Portugal

She is a danger and a menace to society. Anyone who associates with her should be prepared for the potential fallout.

Associating with Siobhan O'Hagan is the risk.

Reactions: 24
First Time Post... Great point re her shitting all over her sister's home in Alvor & reputational damage to the area etc.

Have her family ever visited her in Bali? Odd if they haven't...and I wonder why!

She is a right dose...no way grateful

Reactions: 15

158k minus all of those she's blocked for liking comments. 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.