Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dislike her so so much! She 100% asks herself those questions.. Begging for an invite to titan fitness, plugging that a22 business, asking about coffee jesus almighty I dislike her ugly smug puss.

This is the face that gives me uncontrollable rage 😡. Her mouth does not naturally go into this position, this is a completely posed face that she somehow thinks is attractive. We all know her mouth hangs open most of the time. Sorry she just has a face for punching. And twirling the hair like trying to be View attachment 1252007cute. Give me strength.
Corpse lips

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t want to sound like my grumpy dad but duck me this question
27776E0A-71EB-48A2-AD73-8124D836D08C.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Are these people for real? I make nicer avo toast than any I have had out - and I am not paying a tenner a pop for it 😂
And it's like soooo bottom of the list for things I want from somewhere I might visit or live. Oh, great job/fabulous weather/stunning scenery but the avo toast is only so-so? Pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Same, I liked a comment months ago & she blocked me. I couldn’t give a tit that she blocked me but it must hit a nerve with her when she actively blocks people who like comments she doesn’t agree with😂😂…sad really!
She has stated in the past that she LOVES blocking people who like negative comments. Its like a sport to her. Pathetic.

Well…. I have to say, in my experience, Portuguese coffee is the. Best. But Shiv probably can’t adapt to asking for a meia leite instead of a cappuccino or a galão instead of a latte so obviously that means the Portuguese don’t know anything about coffee 🙄. She might have maladjusted tastebuds and like the shite insomnia serves up (no offence insomnia fans 😂) Or maybe she likes 2000 calorie matcha latte mocha Frappuccinos 🤢 and can’t find them there.
Excuse me she is cultured, she asks for a long black 😀.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel like all the instahuns just watched drive on Netflix and now they are all F1 "life long fans". I'm surprised she hasn't an F1 highlight like some of the instahuns have up.😂😂😂
While she is a painful, I really hope she gets help.a mixture of cbt and AA would do her wonders. Her family and "friends" surely have noticed her spiral , maybe that's why she can't stay in Ireland, she knows they will try and get her to admit what's going on in her life

Ffs shiv, just tag 3e coffee in your stories and ask them to send you a rescue pack #ad #sp of coffee. Save yourself the time and effort of asking yiurself questions about the cafe culture in Portugal.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have never known someone so miserable.

Our house, at its worst last spring had my husband with long Covid and heart issues aged 37. I had just had a colostomy bag after labour and pregnant destroyed my bowel muscle due to my MS. It was lockdown and we felt we couldn’t ask our parents for help. It was so hard but we were never as miserable as this even on the worst days! What has made her so miserable? The relationship she says she doesn’t want, does she crave it? Is she bitter with people who are happy working 9-5? In Ireland? What is it. What made her so bitter

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Someone tells her you can get those magnums in Ireland and she's IMMEDIATELY on the defensive saying SHE KNOWS that she just can't get them in Bali. Shiv knows everything, can't tell her anything the worst kind of person, the kind I get a good giggle about when I hear them bang on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone tells her you can get those magnums in Ireland and she's IMMEDIATELY on the defensive saying SHE KNOWS that she just can't get them in Bali. Shiv knows everything, can't tell her anything the worst kind of person, the kind I get a good giggle about when I hear them bang on 😂
Theres not much going on in her life if all thats bothering her is whether you can get a certain type of bloody magnum in Bali. Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But Shiv doesn't eat avocado? It's an absolute no-no for her balanced lifestyle?
She usually subs out avocado so she can fit in her 12:30pm marg?

I hope that commenter didn't get blocked asking such an infantile question 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The risk assessment bollox. She was a super spreader event for most of covid. duck those people that needed to be respected by others

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly. Absolute dose. If she was so desperate for one, why didn’t she just have one in Ireland?? Oh sorry I forgot it’s been minus 37 degrees Celsius in Ireland the last week or so. It even necessitated the Big Coat.

• Haha
Exactly. Absolute dose. If she was so desperate for one, why didn’t she just have one in Ireland?? Oh sorry I forgot it’s been minus 37 degrees Celsius in Ireland the last week or so. It even necessitated the Big Coat.
Actual footage of shiv going for a coffee in her big coat, hiding from the entire population of Swords...

1652039455293.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Would I need a light jacket in the evening !?

what type of person would even waste time asking that, obviously her asking herself. Sometimes you are on your own in life and will just have a pack a light jacket rather than ask an unhappy influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That’s happened to me too!! Liked a comment that didn’t fit her narrative and blocked!!
Wouldn't be surprised if it's her second account and she's trying to catch the tattlers. 😂
Fact she keeps the comment yet blocks the likers haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Wouldn't be surprised if it's her second account and she's trying to catch the tattlers. 😂
Fact she keeps the comment yet blocks the likers haha
Bless her, no time to reply to messages from friends and family, only has time to read ten pages but had time to block the likes!!! Nonsense 😂😂

• Haha
Completely. I’ve had a takeout with a couple of beers friday, and a meal out with a couple yesterday. It’s rare I’d do that twice together in one weekend, I usually have a bit of a meal/takeout with drinks a couple of times a month tops as it’s more special? I’m so tired this morning!
if you drink regularly you don’t get hangovers or bad hangovers anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.