Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @HappyMum44

Screenshot_20220429-192924_Chrome.jpg

Strap yourselves in boys and girls, grab your scientific calculators, pull your wedgie out of your mighty flaps and pour yourself a marg....

Don't forget to do some stretches:

Screenshot_20220428-184544_Chrome.jpg

And always take your vitamins for hair and skin wellness:

Screenshot_20220429-192614_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220428-183749_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 94
Going to be interesting few weeks till she goes to Portugal. Normally she saumya she can’t story waking around Swords.. how will she be able to do her morning routine in the box room.. No GCD.. how will she get to Perpetua?? So here for the summer πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Congrats @HappyMum44

View attachment 1231015

Strap yourselves in boys and girls, grab your scientific calculators, pull your wedgie out of your mighty flaps and pour yourself a marg....

Don't forget to do some stretches:

View attachment 1231027

And always take your vitamins for hair and skin wellness:

View attachment 1231028
View attachment 1231029
She might spend the last of her cash on a Hitman to go after you πŸ˜‚

how come we’re not getting a house tour? I mean she’s always giving tours of the GCD apartments she’s staying in. Why not show off the new place?

She must be furiously going through her contacts looking to scab a room in their place so she can leave the house

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She might spend the last of her cash on a Hitman to go after you πŸ˜‚

how come we’re not getting a house tour? I mean she’s always giving tours of the GCD apartments she’s staying in. Why not show off the new place?

She must be furiously going through her contacts looking to scab a room in their place so she can leave the house
I'm reposting her own content that she recorded, watched back and thought *yes* that's exactly how I wanted to look :LOL:

Vag hanging out, eye lashes falling off, looking like she lives in a hedge :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really could go the rest of my days without seeing Shiv’s sweaty fanny pic ever again πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do we think she’s the laptop set up to do β€œwork” or because she wants to look busy in front of her parents? #Girlboss Shiv in Bali did about 30 mins of laptop work and said that was the day done? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm reposting her own content that she recorded, watched back and thought *yes* that's exactly how I wanted to look :LOL:

Vag hanging out, eye lashes falling off, looking like she lives in a hedge :LOL:
Last year she was of 'No fixed abode' and she robbed a vaccine from a homeless person. Maybe the unkempt, hedge look is trying to convince us that she was genuine and not just a mucky bleep.😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is a rancid swamp dweller never have I felt dislike for another person .. she fuckin turns my guts .. the only people worse are the ones who like and πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯❀❀ On her reels ands posts they wan a have a chat with themselves.. happy banker voicer wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So we are at the start of the itinerary, or should I say shivinerary πŸ˜† wonder if she's staying in box room for Bank Holiday weekend, party and crash at random peoples gaffs telling them she's great crack then off to Portugal in search of vegetables & places to let her over train for free. Tho she does have to squeeze in a #gifted the hair lounge, nails, brows, botox & back, sack and crack. Maybe give her a week with some boozy brunches, and Dublin you beauti photos. Buckle up cause regardless we are in for exciting times from boss babe tax dodger. Where's Peanut tho 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who are the idiots who say "love the way you live your best life" to her in the comments box when it's clearly absolute torture for Shiv to keep up the facade.

*Edit* I've just realized it's herself lol. No one would write a question like that to her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
While you're back in "Dublin you beaut" Shiv here's a job opportunity. Earn some cash, pass on your extensive health and fitness knowledge, get out of the box room for a few hours a day, you won't get under Dierdres feet if you're here, maybe make some new friends - I know you've got loads of cool young wans but they're 8000 miles away, it'll keep you sober, you'll get free gym (I know you like freebies). What's not to like? Just remember to shower and off ya go.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
While you're back in "Dublin you beaut" Shiv here's a job opportunity. Earn some cash, pass on your extensive health and fitness knowledge, get out of the box room for a few hours a day, you won't get under Dierdres feet if you're here, maybe make some new friends - I know you've got loads of cool young wans but they're 8000 miles away, it'll keep you sober, you'll get free gym (I know you like freebies). What's not to like? Just remember to shower and off ya go.
Jesus she'd be even closer to me then so it's a no from me πŸ˜…

I'm gonna trawl Swords next week... I need to see this in the flesh

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So we are at the start of the itinerary, or should I say shivinerary πŸ˜† wonder if she's staying in box room for Bank Holiday weekend, party and crash at random peoples gaffs telling them she's great crack then off to Portugal in search of vegetables & places to let her over train for free. Tho she does have to squeeze in a #gifted the hair lounge, nails, brows, botox & back, sack and crack. Maybe give her a week with some boozy brunches, and Dublin you beauti photos. Buckle up cause regardless we are in for exciting times from boss babe tax dodger. Where's Peanut tho 😘
Strange that she would basically give out her itinerary for the summer to strangers/potential stalkers.

Edit: who am I kidding?! She is always the stalker now the stalkee!
She's praying James gives out his summer timeline so she can follow him around the globe;

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.