Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's not able to do push ups? Surprised she would post that online. I am not crazy into fitness and can do about 4 😹.

It's not that surprising when all she cares about really is burning calories. She also overtrains so there would be no time for her muscles to repair. If she stopped eating so much shite and wored out less she would probably get fitter.

Reactions: 20
duck me, she’s a Katie Taylor fan now 🙄 maybe I
Missed it but never seen her post about her before at all?

Reactions: 24
Never has she posted about Taylor. Didn't even watch the fight and now she's posting crying emojis the absolute geebag.

The absolute state of you Shiv.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It comes from having zero personality of her own. She doesn’t know what she likes or wants in life so she nails her colours to any mast going.
It’s really very said at her age that she doesn’t know herself at all.

Reactions: 16
Is she slagging off that guy with the meditations for anxiety on tiktok? Seems a bit low. Like he seems genuine and he might suffer from anxiety (don't have tiktok or know the account). If you're not interested fie, but slagging him off for no reason seems a bit below the belt imo and potentially not far off online bullying.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Is she slagging off that guy with the meditations for anxiety on tiktok? Seems a bit low. Like he seems genuine and he might suffer from anxiety (don't have tiktok or know the account). If you're not interested fie, but slagging him off for no reason seems a bit below the belt imo and potentially not far off online bullying.
To be fair to her, he makes very funny videos ripping the piss out of all things Irish. I don’t know if his username is a joke or what but I’ve seen a few of his reels on IG and they’re not bad.

Reactions: 6
No. He is a comedian and makes surrealist videos with a very dry sense of humour and droll tone.

I could see how you could think that without knowing about him. Watch his Instagram videos for context.

Reactions: 7
To be fair to her, he makes very funny videos ripping the piss out of all things Irish. I don’t know if his username is a joke or what but I’ve seen a few of his reels on IG and they’re not bad.
His one about Swords had me pissing myself.

Reactions: 5
Shiv’s never met a bandwagon she hasn’t jumped on
Diren disses Costa Coffee yesterday..so Siobhan disses Costa Coffee today 🙄
Lol ~ it's too easy with Siobhan. Zero opinions or personality with Siobhan.

She is as bland as you can get.

Incoming bouts of moaning about Wexford. The weather is tit and there is not a lot to do. She'll be getting mashed in the caravan.

I believe this is the O'Hagan family spot in Courtown. Shiv has been known to tell everyone that she has a villa in Wexford.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
tit faced on the plane - check
Business class flex - check
Mams Rocky Road - check
Wierd hat wearing whining stomp round Swords - check
Bottle of alcohol on reel picture - check
Swords - check
Chicken fillet roll - check
Hair lounge shout out - check
Slagging local coffee - check
Sporting bandwagon jumping - check

She's so dismally predictable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
tit faced on the plane - check
Business class flex - check
Mams Rocky Road - check
Wierd hat wearing whining stomp round Swords - check
Bottle of alcohol on reel picture - check
Swords - check
Chicken fillet roll - check
Hair lounge shout out - check
Slagging local coffee - check
Sporting bandwagon jumping - check

She's so dismally predictable.
Monica Tolan shout out - check

Reactions: 32
We've seen a glimpse of the caravan.

Tonight's a huge night in Dublin with the Bank Holiday. Very interesting that she is avoiding it!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
We've seen a glimpse of the caravan.

Tonight's a huge night in Dublin with the Bank Holiday. Very interesting that she is avoiding it!
Agreed. Strange one for a booze hound like Shiv to swerve. Also clear that she can't be in her family's company for too long. Unless it's the other way round and they find her hard work.

Reactions: 14
Who is she in Wexford with?

My fam would be pretty hurt if I fecked off on the sesh immediately after getting home having not seen them in months.

Reactions: 10
No. He is a comedian and makes surrealist videos with a very dry sense of humour and droll tone.

I could see how you could think that without knowing about him. Watch his Instagram videos for context.
Thanks a lot for that, that makes sense - I stand corrected and Shiv has my apologies! 😀😀

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.