Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SparkleGal

Chatty Member
the link is on Aoibhinns story. Imagine begging for €5k without even a promise of paying you back!
Aoibhinn who??!

She says she is " packing her life into a 20kg suitcase". Does this mean she moving to Portugal long term ( well as long term as a few months ) ? What happened to the GCD flat? Is it because the roles have reversed and sinead is the sugar momma now and she has moved to Belfast? I have so many questions !!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Sorry to be so dense but what is the GCD flat please?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Ruokannie

VIP Member
I presume she’s going to try and get involved with the new Titan Algarve when she’s in Portugal? Sponge some free classes? After she stabbed Titan in Thailand in the back it seems unlikely. But I’d imagine that’s her plan. She has followed Titan Algarve Instagram ….they didn’t follow back….awks 🤣
I've seen this mentioned before but I don't know about it. What did she do to Titan Thailand?

leahcimm123

VIP Member
I must be blind but did she delete evidence of having pissed her pants? Today’s stories are a new low, I really feel for her friends who are stuck with her now for the trip home.
Nah it’s at the very end of the Evian water story

Erikafei

Between this fucknut and FBG this week, I've lost all hope for humanity! If ever I wanted to fire my phone at the wall, it's been today. The sooner this bubble bursts, the better, and these idiots just become nobody's again! 😫😫😫😫
What happened with FBG?!

starryeyed10

VIP Member
It's probably as likely for something like this to happen in Ireland as it is in the Algarve. Im not saying she's lying but her implying that it's just how the locals act is complete bs.
Yeah when I lived in Dublin men sometimes shouted at me on the street or from a car/ van when I was out jogging.