Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
apologies if any Caireann’s here, but it sounds like a Karen who doesn’t want to be called Karen
There is a coach called Caireann that follows the oven, oddly Shiv doesn’t follow her from either of her accounts but what are the odds it’s someone else?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
apologies if any Caireann’s here, but it sounds like a Karen who doesn’t want to be called Karen
I'm a real life Karen (not a witch Karen, it's my actual name) and if I ever met another Karen who spelled their name Caireann I would call them a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Also the reason poor Caireann was asking about her plans for the business wasn’t cos shivyawn is some inspirational gurl boss. Poor girl is trying to work out if she has a future there because she’s on minimum wage and there’s sweet FA cash coming in! She’s thinking; surely I’m missing something here. Run girl run

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As usual Shiv cannot be arsed even answering any questions anyone has about the oven! Refers them to highlight! Honest to God! 🤣 WHO is their right mind would give this woman business! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🎶
Pale lips, red face, joining in the Furnace,
Burnt clients, sour smell
Nights out, never end
Struggling to pay rent
Long lies, strange men (wanking in their cars)🎶

The A Team re vamp!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why do I get the feeling she won't wash that air fryer between meals 🤢 like I feel like she bought it so she wouldn't have to use the oven and therefore clean the oven

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why do I get the feeling she won't wash that air fryer between meals 🤢 like I feel like she bought it so she wouldn't have to use the oven and therefore clean the oven
Throw away after using for a few weeks, just like the plates and cutlery she to recommend using. Save yourself time washing up just throw in bin

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This nonsense about having to factor cooking into your routine. I just can’t with this one. She works from home so she has plenty of time to cook without factoring it in.. Oh she really annoys me with her thoughts. Adulting 101 epic fail but I’m just jealous as I don’t have mental freedom., like what is that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Im actually mortified for her with those morning thoughts. Imagine being her age and not capable of being a functioning adult

Reactions: 20
Shiv has to actively plan and factor in every day normal activities such as shopping and cooking because, left to her own devices, she’d be on the piss.
She has to plan enough that she’s able to keep busy and stay on the dry.
Says it all.

Reactions: 19
The coke zero affected your sleep not the fact ur constantly on the sesh that when u do go dry ur sleep pattern is f#cked and ur body doesn't know what's going on. The time stamp with being up at 5.20 am is such BULLSH#T I just don't believe a word out of her mouth. In regard to the men harassing to a near pathological level in the alvor maybe it's her one troll. But in all seriousness as a person that has been SA I would have been straight on to the local police even just to make them aware if I didn't catch any of the car info due to shock. The amount of men that leer and cat call her in the alvor seems too intense. It's happened to me a couple of times in tHe UK when out exercises it's usually a group of men in a van and it's silly I don't get round up by it no point. It's annoying but I'm sure she a sight to be seen on the rds. As someone else said we never hear any of this negativity about the men of bali. But she is in such a bubble of white privilege out there it's hard to know what isn't smoke and mirrors with her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This nonsense about having to factor cooking into your routine. I just can’t with this one. She works from home so she has plenty of time to cook without factoring it in.. Oh she really annoys me with her thoughts. Adulting 101 epic fail but I’m just jealous as I don’t have mental freedom., like what is that!!!
Omg what a dose. Imagine if she had a partner and or kids. And a regular 40 hour job. How would she cope? 😂😂😂😂 she’s utterly lazy.

"I have to factor in time in my routine to..." what an actual embarrassment of a woman 🤦‍♀️
Yes don’t forget to factor in time to cut vegetables into batons and cook your own food. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.