Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irish21

A friend of that aibheann girl is about to get deported from Bali and she set up a go fund me 😂😂😂 so she can stay and to pay the 5 grand fees . Like wtf 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

CreepinItReal

Fair play to her still getting the 5k done in 28 mins though despite all those incidents and typing up that essay for the gram.

All it was missing was "go tobann!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Her business goal is to go out of business 🤡🤡
Handy excuse lined up as the arse falls out of her business more and more each day. “Oh that was the plan, I had just fixed every woman ever’s issues with food”

Grates on me how she talks about the Past tense Siobhan who had all these messed up food and body image issues, as she literally trashes her body with alcohol and shyte food every day. You’re still a mess Siobhan, it’s just this time you’re not neurotically skinny from eating nothing but chicken breasts & broccoli. Two cheeks of the same arse.

• Haha
A friend of that aibheann girl is about to get deported from Bali and she set up a go fund me 😂😂😂 so she can stay and to pay the 5 grand fees . Like wtf 😳
Saw that.

Moving to Bali and doesnt even have enough savings to cover a £5k visa fine. Pathetic. Shows how most of them are absolutely broke and this "amazing lifestyle" is purely taking advantage of a poor country.

• Wow
  • Haha

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
“If everyone appreciated that we have a different attitude to risk, there would be less conflict”.

No. No. We’re not talking about differences in opinion on sky diving here, you stupid dolt.
You broke, flouted, twisted the lockdown and covid rules at every opportunity to suit yourself. Your attitude to everyone during the pandemic was simply “fuck you”.
We see you Shiv. We see you.

• Heart

Noseyone1977

Alvor is a fabulous spot. What I would give to have family there offering me free accomodation. She is a joke. Miles and miles of beautiful beaches and boardwalks and she cribbing about the gyms. 😡 Arent you a PT? What about doing a boot camp style session on the beach? What about heading over to titan fitness in Praia da Luz to Amanda and Daniel? No because she burned her bridges with them over the body building comp and she would begrudge them their hard earned sucess. I wish she could just enjoy and appreciate Portugal and enjoy spending time with her sister. Explore a bit, go to Porto, go to Lisbon, travel over to Spain! lordy for a seasoned solo travelller living differently she has no desire to explore!

• Heart

Tippedover21

VIP Member
If Raisin and her partner have any self pride she will be rinsing Shiv today for the reputational damage she has done to the area.

We already have one person on this thread basically asking if it's safe.Think of the people in her 158k followers who will have this imprinted in their subconscious and some will tell friends and family who are travelling to the area.

I said it the other day - she is shitting all over Raisin and her partner simply because they are happier and more successful than her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
Ok so let’s accept what she’s saying is true for one moment 😶🌫
A man gets his penis out on a busy road on a Monday morning and starts to masterbate! That is assault. So instead of taking down his reg number and calling the police , Shiv immediately posts it on Instagram. Reporting such crimes is important to stop it happening to another person, and god forbid the pervert takes it even a step further next time … but oh no , siobhan wants to use it immediately as Instagram content…. 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Can we all just take a minute to remember when she tried to scrounge a swap for her room in a 3rd world country for an apartment in Central London or GCD.

How's that working out?

Screenshot_20220501-202016_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Another dig because that email has seriously triggered me:

"I want women to understand their bodies, how to fuel it and how to train in a way conducive with their health, their goals and their happiness"

She fuels her body with almond croissants, non-stop take-aways, alcohol 7 nights a week and hangover weekends sponsored by Dominos. She then overtrains, pacing her apartment sometimes to get her steps up and then her weight yo-yos towards the heavy side when the over-training becomes unsustainable a few times a year. And anyone seen any long-term "goals" with this woman, who works about 1 hour a day, country hops every two weeks, can't sustain meaningful friendships or relationships and blows any cash she has on business class flights? And happiness? LOL, she's completely miserable and begrudges the success of even her own "friends".

She talks a lot about "freedom" as a core value. I value freedom too. It's why I work 60 hours a week and invest and plough a hell of a lot of cash into my mortgage and am in the middle of doing a Masters. It's called being an adult with personal responsibility and not living for instant gratification and what feels "good" and "easy" in the moment. Not to toot my own horn - I'm far from perfect and have made a lot of dumb decisions along the way. But to see someone who is clearly a slave to alcohol, instagram and food to try to use this unhealthy life to "inspire" others, when it's blatantly ageing her, damaging her body, fcuking up her chance at a secure future, or a happy relationship - when what she ACTUALLY needs is a hefty dose of therapy and cop the fcuk on advice from people who care about her.

• Heart

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
I’ve gotta say, this “hot girl summer” is really more of a “sad mid-thirties woman bummer.” The more I watch, the sadder I feel. Definitely not sad for her 🤣 just… sad. It’s so pathetic.

I don’t think she’s meaning to, but she’s showing us all her REAL life. And it’s not as glam as she tries to make it look most of the time.

She’s missed by no one. Even her own family, I’m sure they’re happy to see her when she visits, but they get on with their lives, friends, partners, jobs, etc. when Shiv is away. And I’m sure I don’t have to say this, but all of her Bali besties have probably not even noticed that she’s gone. Except for the relief of not having a camera in your face when you’re out enjoying yourself.

Imagine living your life through a screen. The second you put your phone down, you have absolutely nothing. No friends, no purpose, nothing. It is so, so pathetic.

• Haha

Danni78

This girl turns my stomach so I don't watch her but read here sometimes...I just have to put out her lies about the food in Portugal being laced in oil...this is just a lie. Their olive oil is the nicest and healthiest in the world, the med diet is one of the best diets you can have.

When the fresh fish and veg is put on your table the olive oil and vinegar is in bottles, you determine how much you want if any, so what is she talking about?

She is supposed to be a fitness expert and says cooking is a waste of time?? How do people follow this horrible creature beggars belief...we all don't want to live in bali and live off food deliveries we are adults and are capable of cooking our own fresh meals.

I am sorry but she does not look healthy, she's just so childish about everything do people just hate follow at this point or what..

Tippedover21

VIP Member
^^^^

This is highly likely. My mother used to be out in the shed at 6.30 pretending to be doing the washing for years and was having a sneaky tipple before getting on with the day.

Alcoholics are sneaky, they hide drink in all sorts of places. Yes, she drinks such copious amounts, I would imagine there is severe withdrawals without it. Tuesday margs etc in Bali, is all to keep her going to the weekend where she can justify a big session.

Instagram need to start putting drinkaware.ie labels on her posts/stories that mention drinking. Seriously

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Here we go…Siobhan, men are not wanking at the sight of you running.
Her 1st thought after a man exposes himself to her isn't to phone the police, its to whip out her phone and write her thoughts on Instagram?

She says she has a 3km walk back after being the victim of an assault - insta stories really couldn't have waited?

• Haha
I reckon she paid for everyone and dragged them there for content like the boss she is!🤣
Not a hope.

I think one is a pilot or something so probably on a layover and met her there.
Agreed

A single glass of champagne in Le Mercier is 30 quid, the bottle is €180 ( for the cheapest)

If Shiv had ordered a bottle of champagne in Le Mercier we'd have seen it , so safe to say her budget only stetched to one single glass.

Now she's slumming it some grubby cafe in the Latin quarter. Only willing to show us the bottom of the bottle this time - so safe to say its not champagne it's cava or prosecco.

Selfie in her grubby 2 star hotel (if it was anywhere decent we'd have had a tour by now) changing into her Zara number before heading out for more Cava in bars not posh enough to tag.

This girl in NO WAY is paying for everyone. She's crashing someone eles plans and is financially on the bones of her arse.

• Haha
  • Wow

starclar

Scaling the push ups and pull ups for Murph and not even with a band, but doing ring rows? Pretty lackluster for a fitness professional.
This is what gets me, how can someone watch her struggle to complete 10 kneeling pish up and think that she can help them with their fitness..

And having boiled eggs on dry toast 🤮 but sure she's saving the butter calories... For all the differnce that will make after the alcohol binge to come this evening

• Haha