Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since most of the fitness huns are at wellfest today, you would think for the sake of her "brand/business" she would show up for it to mingle etc

Reactions: 22
Since most of the fitness huns are at wellfest today, you would think for the sake of her "brand/business" she would show up for it to mingle etc
Excellent point ! She wasn’t even invited to Wellfest 😂so are you still pretending to be a successful fitness influencer Siobhan ?

Reactions: 16
Imagine signing up to an online PT and even at your worst you are still fitter and healthier than the "head coach and founder" I'm 6 months pregnant and I'd put her to shame in that gym story now 🤯🤯

Reactions: 23
Imagine signing up to an online PT and even at your worst you are still fitter and healthier than the "head coach and founder" I'm 6 months pregnant and I'd put her to shame in that gym story now 🤯🤯
As a Crossfitter, I can tell she is absolutely blowing through her hole there, that, for her - with her hours of kickboxing, ‘jits’ and ‘nasal running’ looks very hard work for a super light bar for the GTOH (Ground to Overhead) and an inchworm that should be very easy given the ‘daily yoga’. OHvertrained, OHverindulged, HungOHver to duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I hurt myself eyerolling so hard at her "I miss going to hairlounge three time a week"

Please. Someone. Give. Me. Strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She is killing herself in those workouts just to prove she isn’t hanging. Not doing movements properly, rushing rushing to prove to other gym goers that’s she is an athlete ( lol). Ok I fell bad now as I am only observing her downfall. But then I remember she pretends to live the glamorous life in a poverty stricken country that gets by on saps ‘ living their best life’ meow 🐱

Reactions: 14
I dislike her smug head so much

I hate the hair lounge so much for entertaining her. Dickheads

Reactions: 17
That's actually a great point! Maybe she came back to coincide with it in case she got an "invite".
But completely. surely networking at that and the photo opps with everyone is how she would build and enhance her brand e.g. a snap with Joe Wicks would add credibility and visibility. That's just basic business sense. But then again, Shiv... 🧐

Reactions: 10
So no invite or interest for her to go to well fest (Portugal flight not a valid excuse there’s several daily options to go Dublin to Faro so that’s not a valid excuse!!
and so far no invite to IFS either. Does the furnace even have members now? How could you sign up as a new follower based on her stories over the last while it’s obvious binge drinking and eating then over exercising! The only thing she isn’t doing is restricting food.
She looks awful. Portugal will be drink fuelled again no doubt without a vegetable to be seen

Reactions: 24
So no invite or interest for her to go to well fest (Portugal flight not a valid excuse there’s several daily options to go Dublin to Faro so that’s not a valid excuse!!
and so far no invite to IFS either. Does the furnace even have members now? How could you sign up as a new follower based on her stories over the last while it’s obvious binge drinking and eating then over exercising! The only thing she isn’t doing is restricting food.
She looks awful. Portugal will be drink fuelled again no doubt without a vegetable to be seen
@brandambassador i love your profile pic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
God she looks awful. Must have serious issues at home if that's the carry on. Suppose it's tough when all you're friends are working adults and the limelight of social media goes.
The neck vein is bugging me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God she looks awful. Must have serious issues at home if that's the carry on. Suppose it's tough when all you're friends are working adults and the limelight of social media goes.
The neck vein is bugging me.
She's such a thundercunt on social media. Imagine what she is like behind closed doors with her notions and uppity crack. The snide condescending remarks must be relentless.

And now she's playing the James Smith tune on the road again the absolute annoyance.😫

Reactions: 6
So Shiv hates Dublin but is going to get back on track in Portugal. Cutting out the drink, lots of training and nutricious food am I right!!??

Oh wait, doesn't Portugal have no vegetables according to this lunatic?

Wonder how long she plans to stay there.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So Shiv hates Dublin but is going to get back on track in Portugal. Cutting out the drink, lots of training and nutricious food am I right!!??

Oh wait, doesn't Portugal have no vegetables according to this lunatic?

Wonder how long she plans to stay there.
No greens.. but plenty of green wine!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.