Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's with the fam!
I would think there is no way she's with the family. She plays herself as a big family person when in reality she just uses them for content. If the family were with her she would have took a photo of them all.

I think she got up this morning and took the car to Wexford solitary.

Awful quiet this afternoon she is.

**Edit** Not completely solitary, 4 bottles of wine in tow in all likelihood.

Reactions: 8
Nothing says "living differently" like eating a stale petit pain, the end of a block of cheese cut badly, and some plastic ham in a wet caravan with net curtains.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Now that Siobh is back in the box room, I thought we’d take a moment to reflect on her homelessness struggles to date with this throwback to last Summer.

Thoughts and prayers please guys.

View attachment 1232868
I'm currently on shift in a homeless hostel. I think the people staying here might have a different opinion on the realities of not having a home.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I would think there is no way she's with the family. She plays herself as a big family person when in reality she just uses them for content. If the family were with her she would have took a photo of them all.

I think she got up this morning and took the car to Wexford solitary.

Awful quiet this afternoon she is.
It does actually look like she’s there by herself. This trip home is so different from her previous trips back - no rented apartments, BMWs, nothing. The furnace must really be on its last leg.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don’t think so- they’re skinny today.
Plus it’s not grubby to wear trousers more than once, particularly jeans.
Ahhhh it depends where you wear them though. I would definitely rewear jeans that I wear day to day, but a pair I wore dancing in a sweaty nightclub in town would go straight in the wash

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.