Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Craving vegetables because she’s not counting calories and listening to her body?! More like she’s been on a massive bender since she left Bali and her body is feeling it big time.
🙄 I know it’s been said a million times here but who in their right mind would sign up for her tit plan after watching her stories over the last week. Shocking!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone else roll their eyes so hard they almost fell over at her pathetic attempt to glom onto Trisha’s Transformation’s engagement? She literally says I don’t even cook and I want these knives. For what? To hang on your wall? More like you see an opportunity to drive more traffic to your page to dupe more sponsors to give you freebies 🙄🙄🙄

It’s painful.

Reactions: 36
The only time I actively crave veggies is when I’ve been on a non stop mad one- like the 2 weeks over Xmas when I was 20.

The rest of us generally have fruit and veg in our day to day diets and don’t crave them as much.

Reactions: 29
Serious Swords avoidance issues going on. Was she bullied or laughed at there or something!!?
Lol it’s cause no one gives a duck about her in swords. I’m from swords - no one has a negative or polite thing to say about her cause they don’t know her. I knew someone who knew her in secondary and from what she said it’s pretty spot on how she currently acts - which is alarming 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Anyone else roll their eyes so hard they almost fell over at her pathetic attempt to glom onto Trisha’s Transformation’s engagement? She literally says I don’t even cook and I want these knives. For what? To hang on your wall? More like you see an opportunity to drive more traffic to your page to dupe more sponsors to give you freebies 🙄🙄🙄

It’s painful.
I was gonna make a dark joke there but It might get me banned 😂

Did they mention what she got in the leaving cert?
😂😂😂 As I was told “she was very book smart. But socially ********” - Not my words 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep, I’m from Swords and never heard a peep about her until I met her in the Hair Lounge years ago. She defo had a “omg cuuuute you obvs don’t use insta much” vibe about her when she realised I had no idea who she was (we were the only 2 customers in the place, this was their old salon).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I'd love to see her being interviewed and challenged on her views and actions as a PT. And not in a 'bully tactic' way, but in a genuine how is this working out for u kind of way. When she.mentions fruit and veg it's because she's been on a bender days before. All her meals look high calorie, lacking nutrients and we all the know there's more alcohol consumed daily then water.

Reactions: 13
She lives in a Bali bubble that very near bursts when she’s back in Ireland because no-one knows her or gives a shyte that she somehow managed to accrue 100k+ insta followers a million years ago & has been riding on the coattails of that for too long now.

It must be depressing to come back & see people from your old circle have moved on, grown up, have houses and careers and/or babies now, while you’re still arsing around third world countries with the instahuns lying to yourself about what it all represents.

I actually think the reason she can’t sit still in one place for too long (besides tax evasion) is because she’s running from herself. There’s some personal issues there that she’s masking with alcohol / social media / constantly hopping countries and it’s not until the $$$ runs out that she’ll grow up and maybe start to take personal responsibility for herself. Or not, some people spend their lives unable to face themselves.

Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20220502_132657_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

It won't let me upload the video screengrab but she takes a huge sniff and wipes the contents of her nose up her face and into her hair just after bemoaning the state of her skin. She reckons it'll get worse when she's forced to wear a mask and then proceeds to wear the mask under her spotty chin for the remainder of the video....

She lasts a full 42 seconds before making a swipe at Sinead! And when she's sitting in her kitchen at home opening her easter eggs and Sinead asks is she delighted to be home the best response she can come up with is "it's cold".

The whole lot is just tragic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1237313
It won't let me upload the video screengrab but she takes a huge sniff and wipes the contents of her nose up her face and into her hair just after bemoaning the state of her skin. She reckons it'll get worse when she's forced to wear a mask and then proceeds to wear the mask under her spotty chin for the remainder of the video....

She lasts a full 42 seconds before making a swipe at Sinead! And when she's sitting in her kitchen at home opening her easter eggs and Sinead asks is she delighted to be home the best response she can come up with is "it's cold".

Neither of them could wear a mask properly for more than 5 seconds. Sinéad's was permanently under her nose, when she actually bothered to wear it. And can imagine them pestering all the other passengers to try to make them swap seats and let them be together. Painful.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1237313

How the hell have her family not pulled her aside and had words with her about her drinking, about her behaviour, about her whole lifestyle?
Tragic is definitely the right word to describe her whole life

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.