Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

G+T

VIP Member
Everyone has a different attitude to risk? Is she for real she blatantly flouted the rules and exposed people to risks eg covid when they didn't want to take chances but by being near to her unbeknownst to them she put people at risk cos wanted to be selfish and keep travelling and going on the sesh. No sorry im not going to appreciate your attitude towards risk to create less conflict cos I was AT RISK I shielded for majority of 2020 and part of 2021 and have had 4 vaccines now. It caused conflict because it was WRONG what u did shiv.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Even if a lot of us have our doubts about the alleged incident earlier, if it was true, I sincerely hope that for once shiv would not be a selfish cuntosaurus and actually report it. Any of us with a shred of engagement with the world around us would know that the case of Sarah Everard's murder highlighted how the urge to flash in public by a male can lead to far more serious crimes with devastating consequences. I'm aware, however, that she is a foghorn of ignorance and is probably on the sauce already.

• Heart
Anyone that signs up to the furnace at this stage deserves everything they get.

She needs bigger clothes after only 3 days of been back in Ireland. That blatantly shows that she does 3-4 daily punishment sessions in gym just to maintain her weight. That’s not feasible for anyone that has a job, family etc

• Haha

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
Heads up Galweigans ..I think your lovely city is about to be visited by the ghost of fitness past ...

• Haha
Reactions: 38

G+T

VIP Member
The lockdowns and covid destroyed marriages, families, peoples incomes and mental/physical health. And this one thinks it was rainbows and sunshine for us all. She is the one that ran home when the "loothing" started. The ignorance I can't. I'm finally shifting the lockdown weight and I actually tried to do a bit during the last 2 years but it's hard when you,yourself and I are not ur only focus. She is just an idiot

• Heart
You would be visibly shaken and upset if that actually happened. Sexual assault is not something that should be thrown around so flippantly like this. As an actual SA survivor it's fucking insulting, and the reason most survivors don't report or try to press charges because women like her making up fucking stories!!!!

Edit: the fucking fobbing it off saying "I'm not surprised to be honest" I'm livid!

• Heart

leahcimm123

VIP Member
She’s a tall, ginger woman running in very little clothes. People are going to glance at her as they drive by. She must be glaring in to every single car. She seems to forget she went to some CrossFit comp last year to look at the men 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Joe2835

It's quiet clear there is nothing in Ireland for siobhan. The build up about going home and being Irish is just part of her mad craic irish redhead bavarda. She spent one weekend with her parents and is now fleeing again. Personally i think she shat all over alot of people here when she thought she was the hotshot insta famous PT and now its going against her because no one cares about her now. She has no long term friends, i reckon leanne just passed her by meeting up yesterday. Her walking around Dublin in disguise almost says alot. In comparison to Sinead who returns to the derg and everyone is delighted to see her.
Her sister seems to be her only safety net and even at that she'll distance herself too. You may have got to the top at one point siobh, but it's a very scary drop to the bottom, alot to be said for staying humble in success.
I live Very close to the Derg just over the border and my Mrs has cousins who live there and are part of Sineads wider social circle. They've got some interesting insights about her!! She's quite a polarising figure even in the Derg but does absolutely have a solid circle around her unlike Shiv. Her b/f Jack is a nice lad who has been described as "cxxtstruck" by her but wasn't really happy in Bali at all. Of the two I prefer Hegarty even though her halfwitted quackery is a bit misguided and possibly dangerous. I think she lacks the inner malice and arrogance of Shiv.

• Wow
  • Heart
Would I need a light jacket in the evening !?

what type of person would even waste time asking that, obviously her asking herself. Sometimes you are on your own in life and will just have a pack a light jacket rather than ask an unhappy influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Rattle&hum

It’s a pity I’m not there, I’ll drive past her and shout “Furnace Wankers!!” At her

• Haha
  • Heart

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Even at the reduced rate the furnace isn’t worth it.
Even if it was free - it’s not worth it 😂. Why the fuck would anyone pay €18 a week for a spreadsheet and a check in from someone that’s prob already drunk or wanting you off the call quick enough to go get drunk. 😂

• Haha

Erikafei

Cooking is a waste of time and money... have you ever heard the likes of shite coming out of a PT !!

• Haha
  • Wow

Erikafei

So croissants in bali are better than France. Sure Jan. Is the Guinness there better than Ireland as well I'm sure

• Haha
  • Angry

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
She's just vile. She never bothers doing a big shop or cooking cos she can exploit the cheap food in Bali and that's the ONLY reason she's there, she doesn't appreciate the culture or ever do anything except go for food/drinks or to Soma.
She can't afford to eat out or drink in Dublin/Portugal/Paris so she's doing a big shop. Which brings me to the conclusion that us eejits with our restrictive 9-5 jobs might be more well off than our Shiv, and it's all smoke and mirrors over in Bali

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Lol I know I did ok - better then I expected but not enough to get the college course I wanted (thank fuck 😂).

Anyone will tell you - the LC is nothing but a memory test. I hated maths in school. How it was taught to us in school and they wanted me to do foundation maths (I didn’t stick with pass). Got to college - found out I’m actually really good at statistics and now work as a data scientist 😂. Fuck the LC, and Shiv for constantly bringing it up 😂.
I had a not great LC, very average everything ended up coming out with 300 points with no study. Could have done better if I applied myself but a lot of shit at home made me not bothered. Acted out causing trouble and spent the final year on report. Had to have a desk outside the year heads office as I had a habit of leaving school.

Like yourself, I seemed to do quite well when I could see a practical application of stuff in the real world. Currently I'm involved in consulting and do strategy work where I'm only needed for about 4 hours a day in reality as I delegate actions enabling me to spend half the day on tattle focusing on Shiv monitoring activities 🤣✌. I get a low 6 figures for it which is good. It's not 9-5, can do any hours I want and work where I want.

That's my version of living differently.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36