Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder does she top up her alcohol levels so that she can function? Sneaky glass of something this am to take the edge off? I wouldn’t be able to function for a few days after the amount she’s put away in the last few days
Slightly off topic but reminds me of the documentary there's something wrong with aunt Diane. The family are completely convinced she didn't have a drinking problem, but it's so obvious that she was an alcoholic and was very good at hiding it until the day of the accident. She was most likely staying topped up constantly with alcohol and went overboard that day.

Reactions: 8
I still don’t get why she bothered coming home! Did she really pay 1600 for a night in the ritz that probably feels like a bad dream!

Reactions: 6
I still don’t get why she bothered coming home! Did she really pay 1600 for a night in the ritz that probably feels like a bad dream!
Lol she did in her tits stay at the ritz. If she stayed there we would have gotten bucket loads of content of her room and everything ritz branded. She stayed in some hole that she didn’t wanna show off and prob had her “friends” take pictures of her in their nicer hotel cause they had this booked in advance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She got dressed and asked her friends to take pictures sitting on a bed to infer that she stayed in a high end place.

And then tried to share the same picture 4 times. She's a very unwell and unbalanced woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She doesn't have €1600 in total nevermind to blow on one night's hotel stay.

She stayed in some random hovel. The Ritz was just smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 9
It's a long walk from Swords to Rathcool, no pic of the rental car, is that because she not flexing the car model or that she prob still over the limit from yesterday and should nt be driving.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's a long walk from Swords to Rathcool, no pic of the rental car, is that because she not flexing the car model or that she prob still over the limit from yesterday and should nt be driving.
It’s either that, or she is borrowing a family car, or she’s using Go Car or something that isn’t InstaWorthy. These Insta huns are all the same, if it doesn’t fit the narrative of BossInstaBitch, then they just don’t show it!

Reactions: 17
She was driving a Volkswagen the other day and wouldn't show the reg plate lol like the rental BMW she had. It must not meet her quality criteria.

At Shivs age, it's awful to be so insecure that you feel that you need to display high end brands to show success.

Money talks and wealth whispers and all that.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
^^^^

This is highly likely. My mother used to be out in the shed at 6.30 pretending to be doing the washing for years and was having a sneaky tipple before getting on with the day.

Alcoholics are sneaky, they hide drink in all sorts of places. Yes, she drinks such copious amounts, I would imagine there is severe withdrawals without it. Tuesday margs etc in Bali, is all to keep her going to the weekend where she can justify a big session.

Instagram need to start putting drinkaware.ie labels on her posts/stories that mention drinking. Seriously
100% agree- any images with alcohol should be clearly marked and have a warning on Insta- it’s just everywhere

Reactions: 10
Nah she didn’t stay. Even the way she said….”not dressed for the ritz” would imply she was only there for a drink.

Reactions: 10
Avoca Rathcoole🤔

She could be Limerick bound as it's just off the N7

And she had all of Christmas and previous trip home to visit her friend. But now that she's stuck in Rivervalley she needs to go there the day after a huge session.

Reactions: 3
Avoca Rathcoole🤔

And she had all of Christmas and previous trip home to visit her friend. But now that she's stuck in Rivervalley she needs to go there the day after a huge session.
Leanne lives in Naas so probably met her there

Reactions: 5
This. Give it 2/3 weeks and she will be on the LC bandwagon again talking about how much she could have earned as an actuary and how she earns more now as an online coach
Her college mates have dogs and babies and presumably own their own homes in Dun Laoghaire based on the stories this week.

Shiv lives in a 3rd world country and is crashing between her mums box room and an old caravan in Wexford.

Doesn't look like she's earning more than her classmates :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Avoca Rathcoole🤔

She can stay out of limerick please and thanks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her post has been up for 9hrs now and not a single comment on it. Not even one from her usual fan girls giving it "I love the way you live your life" shite.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her post has been up for 9hrs now and not a single comment on it. Not even one from her usual fan girls giving it "I love the way you live your life" shite.
I think anyone watching her stories over the last few days is probably shocked, her die hard fans included. The fact that there’s no comments is probably a case of “if you can’t say anything nice then don’t say anything at all”. If anyone did try to comment about her drinking, even out of concern, it would be deleted in an instant or she’d reply with her try-hard James Smith style “banter” comments. Pleb.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.