Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Can’t believe we are already nearing a new thread. My suggestion, although maybe a bit premature: Simone Anderson #15: Twas a few weeks before Christmas and all through the land, Tattlers were wondering when Asher 2.0 would land.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Having a particularly rough week, broke up with my boyfriend and my house is a pigsty. Accounts like simone really do make you feel like trash. Weekly reset? I can barely eat let alone clean. I can’t imagine how other new mothers feel seeing her content

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
So she’s advertised two different jewellery boxes within hours. We see this often, what she must do is prospect certain vertical markets targeting each company at the same time, hence why there is multiple ads for the same thing within the same time frame. Has anyone emailed both these jewellery companies to tell them? I bet they don’t know she has marketed another brand within hours of theirs.

hey hon you probably shouldn’t keep posting photos of Trent doing your errands to Bunnings during the working day, unless he is on leave. I know Canon offer flexible work (but it’s not for these sorts of outings hon) it’s not a good look for him! you aren’t helping his reputation in the printing industry! I know it’s really hard for you to understand these things as you’ve never had a proper job.
It’s so random that Trenti can pop out to Bunnings during the day but took 3 hours to come downstairs and see the piss stick sitting next to the salad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Jeffery

Chatty Member
Been lurking here awhile.
I just wanted to say Simone sux.
Thank you all for doing the lords work.
Pre tattle I would regularly check other gossip sites to see whether anyone felt the way I did about her, but there was never much chat anywhere. I’m SO glad everyone’s cottoning on to what a fuckface she is 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 38

sush2022

Hey hon, I was so frothing for your hectic mum/dad life swim day photos! That’s unlike you to miss a swim day photo op. I miss seeing you pack and unpack the swim bag, I always struggle working out that all I need is a towel, nappy and change of clothes. Are you ok hon, I really miss you showing me the basics of mum life.
We haven’t seen you today love!
Is Brenda and the other work horse on holiday?
You are behind on washing photos, washing the letterbox, vacuuming the fake grass, lawn mowing the landing strip. Actually we haven’t seen inside your prestige fridge for ages. Can you show us this weeks woop meals. I know you are super busy with no down time for self care so it must be sooo hard being a working mother, leaving home at 7am and getting home at 6pm, I feel so bad that you just can’t get more then a weekly massage, chiro,nails, F45, facial appointment in. But at least when you get home after a 15 hour day you have stunning flowers to greet you hon.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
Fuck I can’t keep up with this thread and I have small children so I can’t reply to everything and I’m just going to bulk reply here 🫠

Shoes: I buy my oldest labelled shoes (Nike, adidas, converse, vans, etc.) and they get handed down to the next child. I only buy in sales so they’re less than $100 a pair but so far they last better than cheap brands and we’ve been able to get more than one child out of them.

Gender disappointment: I always thought I’d have a little girl. I was a dancer (tap, not pole 😂) and thought my little girl would follow in my footsteps and compete the way I did and I couldn’t wait for the adorable outfits and mummy matching clothes. I’m a boy mum, we are done having kids and they’re all boys. I cried for days with each 20 week gender scan because I’d never have that dream fulfilled. I’m over it now and couldn’t picture life without the chaos, but gender disappointment is a thing and it’s ok to admit that you wished for one over the other. The only time it’s NOT ok is when you don’t get over it and you resent your babies …. It’s not their fault they were born that gender so don’t take your shit out on them 🙄

Perfect life facade: fuck me kids are hard. My second absolutely tipped our world upside down and I have had postnatal depression for the better part of 3 years now. I’ve had to go under various counselling services just to keep going for my babies. The house is a tip, I look like death walking, we eat hash browns and chicken nuggets more often than I’ll admit, my car is not clean, I can’t remember the last time I did any self care for myself, I cut my own hair because I don’t have time to go to a salon, I haven’t vacuumed the mailbox since we’ve lived in this house and it’s home to several generations of spiders, the gardens are overgrown, there’s leaves on our lawn (I know. We are DISGUSTING), I haven’t done my makeup since my first child was born, and I’m still wearing my maternity clothes because they are peak comfort and I’ve stopped giving a fuck. If Simone keeps up the perfect facade with this second child I might actually scream. She’s doing more damage with that facade than she realises and it’s fucking gross to keep making other mums feel so inferior. It must be exhausting pretending to have your shit together every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

shytetalker

This may not be Simmo because they’ve used the correct “too” and I have never known Simmo to do that. I do agree some extremely suspicious posts though.
I’m genuinely not Simone but I’m going along with it because it’s good for a laugh 😂 I legit don’t care if people think I’m her. If I didn’t want to stay anonymous so I could shit talk without the potential of clients or family/friends seeing me I’d post a selfie 😂
I’ve lurked for aaaaages and read a chunk of the threads so I know most of the jokes but I skipped the last thread and skip every 2-3 pages cos I swear to god you lot go through a thread a week and I can’t keep up 🙃
But if it puts anyones mind at ease, here’s a picture of my hand with the date and the iPad that I smashed on the concrete yesterday. I’m too povo to get my nails done 🙃 I’m sure someone will say I’ve got a friend to send me their hand cos you’re all so fucking paranoid 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Monkey47

VIP Member
Oh my word - 90 minutes ago I was planning an early night 🙈🙈🙈 found this thread and it’s now 11 pm and not an early night 😂😂😂and I’ve not even gone back to thread 1 yet 😂😂😂

So I got as far as:

Is anyone international - yep, me. Wales, uk
Handmaids tale is fricking amazing - praise be
Simone is a giant sandwich board
Totally using the ‘small bump’ storyline for engagement coz she’s shit at her ‘job’

I look forward to contributing once I catch up 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36