Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And reading Tattle 🤣
Without a doubt, she isn’t full time working let alone doing more then a few hours a day. The girl lies so much and pre records. She paints a picture that this is her full time job. Lies, tell me sweet little lies!

The family photo she posted today looks as though it was from when she had that family dinner at the beach on the 23rd October..
It certainly wasn’t today, Auckland weather is terrible ! Another misleading pic, she is the biggest social media liar (note, I don’t call her influencer) as she ain’t to me! She is a social media lier!!

Reactions: 8
Simone Anderson #15 Woop had to go, so now we have nachos with a side of scamming and bots.

Reactions: 2
For anyone reporting bot accounts she’s added a few more overnight. Maybe they drip feed them to her once purchased. Anyway, if two more people report them hopefully they get deleted and we can make her keep dipping below 316,000 😏 feels like a drop in the ocean 🫠

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion

Simone Anderson #15 Simone hasn’t got time to fluff around, the charity donation receipts still haven’t been found

simmy how embarrassing that even with all the bot buying you’re back with 315k 🫢
33F719C2-B3DA-4822-B458-ABF50A124446.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So spend $500 nz and get $160 off, honestly how out of touch with people can someone be, some can hardly afford to put food on the table let alone spend that sort of money on kids clothes especially ugly crocs and ‘look at me, my Rugrats have labelled jerseys, but don’t panic they cant get them dirty as they aren’t allowed to touch anything’

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So spend $500 nz and get $160 off, honestly how out of touch with people can someone be, some can hardly afford to put food on the table let alone spend that sort of money on kids clothes especially ugly crocs and ‘look at me, my Rugrats have labelled jerseys, but don’t panic they cant get them dirty as they aren’t allowed to touch anything’
I agree whole heartedly.
But let’s be honest… aside from her bot followers, her following is people who probably can afford this crap and think it’s okay to dress their kids like this. She’s out of touch, because she doesn’t associate with anyone in a lesser class than her so. She’s a white privileged, culturally appropriating scam artist. We all know people who can’t afford basic groceries, she doesn’t and she doesn’t care to. She’s utterly disgusting and other than reading it all on here, no one else says anything (or can even try) so she carry’s on being the white privileged, culturally appropriating scam artist we all know her as.

Reactions: 15
Who wrote that piece of satire containing so many classic Simone expressions? You‘re allowed one guess.
Okay, let’s analyse this:-
1. ‘lovely lady’
2. ‘make my heart so full’
3. ‘resetting your house’
4. ‘so inspiring’
5. ‘so real and raw and inspiring’.
BRENDA! It was Brenda, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s repulsive!! 🤬🤬
Also side note… what is the POINT of a branded ‘Versace’ (I mean many things are a problem here price, age of child etc etc) if you then just cover up said branding with dungarees?!?!

I’ll just leave this here 😂View attachment 1722902
I RAN here with the screenshot! lol I love us all being on the same page! 😂😂
If (likely!) it’s Sim Sim she’s gotta be trolling us with this right?! The LANGUAGE!
But if this is a ‘real’ follower, my god. People are in DEEP! 🤯
They’re worshiping a cult leader and they don’t even know it! 😔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Who wrote that piece of satire containing so many classic Simone expressions? You‘re allowed one guess.
Okay, let’s analyse this:-
1. ‘lovely lady’
2. ‘make my heart so full’
3. ‘resetting your house’
4. ‘so inspiring’
5. ‘so real and raw and inspiring’.
Just add devine and we would have had the full Monty.

She’s repulsive!! 🤬🤬
Also side note… what is the POINT of a branded ‘Versace’ (I mean many things are a problem here price, age of child etc etc) if you then just cover up said branding with dungarees?!?!

I RAN here with the screenshot! lol I love us all being on the same page! 😂😂
If (likely!) it’s Sim Sim she’s gotta be trolling us with this right?! The LANGUAGE!
But if this is a ‘real’ follower, my god. People are in DEEP! 🤯
They’re worshiping a cult leader and they don’t even know it! 😔
Exactly! A $3 t shirt from Kmart would have the same effect.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Really this is who she wants following her? Its utterly mind blowing. This creep has stolen peoples Children's faces

Edited to add - there are so many of them. You can tell they are bots / creeps / scammers however you want to look at them by their names by their initial photo posted, by the content..
The scary thing is that ALL the legit people that are following her are open access to these bots / scammers too ugh
Far out there are so many accounts with that same format. I just don’t get how she is not embarrassed about this? Like it’s super obvious that she is purchasing followers. I really would love to understand what’s going on in her head sometimes. Like why the need to stay at 316k? Do you care that everyone knows these are fake followers? What mental gymnastics are going on in your mind to justify that this is ok behaviour?

Reactions: 12
For anyone reporting bot accounts she’s added a few more overnight. Maybe they drip feed them to her once purchased. Anyway, if two more people report them hopefully they get deleted and we can make her keep dipping below 316,000 😏 feels like a drop in the ocean 🫠
I’ve just reported a whole bunch!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.