Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simmo Today -
“Quick, I better upload all the brands I still have affiliate codes with so I get the last lotta $$ before they drop me cause so many have been doing that lately and I just don’t know why??”
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else find this angle odd, given that she’s usually posed in front of the full length mirror, where if she had a very obvious bump, it would be much more obvious?
Simone showed us her bump quite a lot when pregnant with Asher, didn’t she? She’s so shy this time. 🤔

Reactions: 5
Hi semen, I find it so hard to empathize with you when you say “a pain I wouldn’t wish anyone ever. A pain I’m unsure will ever go away”. I think you need to seek therapy if this is how you feel. 25% (although thought to be higher) of pregnancies end in miscarriage. You aren’t alone Semen, you are one of 23 million (roughly) women who go through this each year. This pain is felt 23 million times. Maybe open up to your followers about your journey, be open & transparent for once instead of making us guess and make assumptions about what you went through. I find it quite disturbing watching you cry about it to your followers - why not shed a little more about the experience you went through. It seems you are not okay. If you need a good therapist/counsellor I have some good recs - just put up a question box on your page & I’d be happy to help.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Don't take the bait..... we all know each others opinions and curiousty around this but someone digging for a new sympathy Reel for engagement.
@Taptotidy we see you Hon.
Loss absolutely bleeping sux and I totally feel for her in that sense. But if she's posting this because of what skete posted that's bleeping mental! Her situation is NOTHING like sketes! The losses horrific yes, but she has fallen pregnant four times in a very short period of time. And sorry but I find it very hard to believe that the song just happened to come on.

Reactions: 13
Like I commented earlier, how are we meant to trust what influencers try to ‘sell us’ when they work with multiple brands? I thought Simone swore by another product for her face? Like it gives her, and the brand she is pushing, zero credibility!
I hate to defend her BUT she has always used Adashiko and yes I remember she did promote something else and I was surprised

Reactions: 1
She’s 💯 further along, she’s talking bs about 2 miscarriages and doesn’t want us over here at tattle crunching the numbers like her dodgy af accountant does because she’s lying again.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.