Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so it looks like you need at least 3 examples of the issue to include with the complaint. Does anyone else have screenshots of her saying she owns Nada?

Reactions: 2
Just come to say hope your day was Devine @Taptotidy. Xx And laughing so hard that you where so excited to partnership with Bras n things and it was simply ripped away from you as fast as you spent the women's refuge $$.

You looked so stressed this am at f45,letting all your anger and frustration out?? Evan though you claim to be in such amazing space 🙃 we know it's always the opposite when you want us to believe something. Xx
P.s when you going to eat as three at table with A For dinner? Or poor Trenti doing over time to catch up onall your credit card spending.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
it’s ok it was a public email sent from the company with their “marketing email” to follow up on their donation for gumboot day :)
Oh my bad! All good then. Tbf I did look up the company and started drooling 🤤😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder if the Nada team just said that in the email to try cover their arses? Suss as either way though! Especially as even just having her as a brand ambassador is bad enough!

Reactions: 7
Interestingly they refer to her as a Partner and brand ambassador on their page
Perhaps they just mean ‘partner’ as in working together, not a business partner. By saying she is a business partner she is trying to give the impression that she is an accomplished business women.

Reactions: 13
Is she just going to do a recipe a day now as they are her own creations?
Also, the laundry, not for me. The lining up of cupboards with others not being the same isn’t for me. It’s also the smallest cupboard space with its hidden rail possible. Why arts and crafts in there? Has all the other wardrobe space been used up? I mean doesn’t she have one in the garage, hallway entrance and upstairs?

Reactions: 7
Just the best CF content again today 🤣
😡Ask for your money back, say she's not providing a "value for money" service. Then complain to fair go, might open a can of worms for influenzas who charge for a service they aren't delivering

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.