Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe we are already nearing a new thread. My suggestion, although maybe a bit premature: Simone Anderson #15: Twas a few weeks before Christmas and all through the land, Tattlers were wondering when Asher 2.0 would land.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
it will be the same as when they finally started following Emmylou. They will say how they don’t cover historical behaviour and can’t see how she’s problematic. And of course use tattle as a source while simultaneously trashing the people that post here.
They are sheltered/naive imo and always have really weird/wrong takes on things lol

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe we are already nearing a new thread. My suggestion, although maybe a bit premature: Simone Anderson #15: Twas a few weeks before Christmas and all through the land, Tattlers were wondering when Asher 2.0 would land.
Brilliant!! 😆😘🥰

Reactions: 2
It’s high time Simmo followed the usual path of an influencer who’s work has dried up: join a pyramid scheme and eventually just disappear

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor kid. Feel so sorry for him.
It's literally him for CF and nothing else.
Just so I have this straight, Simmo is charging people a fee, to watch content which is predominately
*checks notes*
footage of her child, often in various states of undress.

Pretty sure they call that trafficking Simmo.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I’m sitting here reporting the newest bots and she’s literally buying them as I’m reporting them. I assume they’re listed in chronological order as new ones are popping up each time I go back 🤯 or is that not how it works??!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.