Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope her credit card has a good rewards scheme as she is going to need to purchase some more followers
For some reason the photo won’t load for me, so I’ll just leave this here……

simone hopefully your besties can buy you some more bots for a baby shower gift as you’re down to 315k again.
37E13EC5-479B-4A68-8944-27353CEC23A1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was also mentioned as being s_k_e_t_e_ but I am not! I am considerably older and fatter than her! I’m here just trying to get some justice done.
Damn, you were my guess! Best up my detective skills! Maybe Skete is just a silent assassin. Always watching, never seen…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So, as part of my job I just had to review a contract for some influencer work, and for the first time had to do a deep dive into the ASA requirements for ad disclosure as an influencer.

Holy crap, I knew Simone was bad at her job, but she is SO BAD at following these rules. I really wish that this sector was actually policed, because she really is taking the piss in so many ways.

Reactions: 19
So, as part of my job I just had to review a contract for some influencer work, and for the first time had to do a deep dive into the ASA requirements for ad disclosure as an influencer.

Holy crap, I knew Simone was bad at her job, but she is SO BAD at following these rules. I really wish that this sector was actually policed, because she really is taking the piss in so many ways.
What are some of the rules? Only comment if it won’t give too much away about the contract etc, would hate for you to get doxxed.

Reactions: 3
I’ve known for years what a scammer and piece of tit she is but didn’t know there was such a thing as gossip sites until fairly recently 🫢

awkward that she spelled Madoox wrong

View attachment 1717975

I will email them later on but I probably won’t share their responses. I’ve had two small businesses so far ask for their names etc to be removed from Tattle (interesting that they know about tattle!!) as it’s detrimental to their business….Simone is the problem, not tattle, but out of respect for them I won’t share responses from small businesses.
I brought from small businesses after seeing their response to hearing about Simone that I have seen on tattle. This is free advertising for them by us seeing their response...

Reactions: 4
Anyone else laugh when she talks to camera? Her head rolls around on her neck like it’s too heavy for her. Show us the receipts bobble head Simmo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s advertised two different jewellery boxes within hours. We see this often, what she must do is prospect certain vertical markets targeting each company at the same time, hence why there is multiple ads for the same thing within the same time frame. Has anyone emailed both these jewellery companies to tell them? I bet they don’t know she has marketed another brand within hours of theirs.

hey hon you probably shouldn’t keep posting photos of Trent doing your errands to Bunnings during the working day, unless he is on leave. I know Canon offer flexible work (but it’s not for these sorts of outings hon) it’s not a good look for him! you aren’t helping his reputation in the printing industry! I know it’s really hard for you to understand these things as you’ve never had a proper job.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she’s advertised two different jewellery boxes within hours. We see this often, what she must do is prospect certain vertical markets targeting each company at the same time, hence why there is multiple ads for the same thing within the same time frame. Has anyone emailed both these jewellery companies to tell them? I bet they don’t know she has marketed another brand within hours of theirs.

hey hon you probably shouldn’t keep posting photos of Trent doing your errands to Bunnings during the working day, unless he is on leave. I know Canon offer flexible work (but it’s not for these sorts of outings hon) it’s not a good look for him! you aren’t helping his reputation in the printing industry! I know it’s really hard for you to understand these things as you’ve never had a proper job.
It’s so random that Trenti can pop out to Bunnings during the day but took 3 hours to come downstairs and see the piss stick sitting next to the salad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Also bullshit that he had Asher with him unless it’s prerecorded. He’s at daycare you silly hon
And there would always be a photo of Asher in the Bunnings trolley. And you can’t tell me if Asher was home he wouldn’t be involved in the bean bag excitement.

Reactions: 10
Of course skete is in here, the place she originally bagged out is where she gets most of her content from. No shade but who gives a tit who she is lol.
Same as who gives a tit who simmo is. She can bag us out all she likes about having no lives because we’re apparently “trolls” but she’s the disgusting influencer who stole money from a charity and people will never ever ever EVER forget this no matter how she tries to spin it. No one even knows who we are Simmo but absolutely everyone knows how Much of a greedy and disgusting human you are.
👏
I’ve never lied about donating to charity and spent the hundreds of thousands of dollars I should have donated, or scammed people so I’m already better than her 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.