Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @trentstillworksfromhome for the winning thread name- your prize is in the box with the woman’s refuge receipts, you can pick it up from the storage unit.

Just a reminder to any new visitors, that Simone scammed her fans by selling her PR, clothes etc, saying profits were being donated to the women's refuge, and keeping the money for herself over the years. She only made any donations AFTER she had been called out by Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper. She took them to court for bulling but in the end the truth came out.
She's a pathological liar.

Remember Simone spends more time in here than us and likes to make sob reels about tattle so try not to take the bait ;)

www.nzherald.co.nz

Influencer Simone Anderson publicly denies allegations she did not make donations to charity - NZ Herald
Influencer says she's donated to Women's Refuge and other charities and has the receipts.
www.nzherald.co.nz
www.nzherald.co.nz

Simone wrote that on 13th June 2020? She says she had donated previously! Yes, Simone, you had donated previously!! A week prior to making that statement Simone donated to multiple charities, in her maiden name Pretscherer. It’s there in black and white in Makaia Carr’s legal statement, signed off by Simone’s lawyers.

It is shocking how Simone tried to fool everyone with this statement. There were even news articles about it, saying that, yes, she had donated previously, but everyone missed it because the donations were made in her maiden name of Pretscherer!!

Simone did not donate until called out.
Once called out she then quickly donated approximately $22,000 in total to several charities.
She then released press statements or did interviews stating,

"Last week, the communications manager for Women's Refuge made a statement to the press that no donations had been received from Simone Anderson.

"This discrepancy was made due to the fact that all charitable donations I make are under my legal name of Pretscherer; which is the name on my birth certificate, passport and bank account.

"I have made donations to Women's Refuge, among other charities, and have receipts."

What she doesn’t say is that there were no donations until June 2020, when she was caught out.

Remember also that Simone was being given thousands and thousands of dollars of product each week during the four years her facebook secondhand page was operating. She was selling all those items and pocketing the money when she said she was donating it. Thousands and thousands of dollars worth. Each week.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok, so on the Memorial plaque post this user used a laugh reaction which piqued my interest. Based on their history they use the laugh reaction to things that Simone probably thinks are ridiculous, likes anything vaguely in support of Simone or bashing Skete. Also this was one of her favourite tag lines with the laundry basket that she no longer seems to mention.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Reusing intro by @sausagefingertrent from the last thread

Just a reminder to any new visitors, that Simone scammed her fans by selling her PR, clothes etc, saying profits were being donated to the women's refuge, and keeping the money for herself over the years. She only made any donations AFTER she had been called out by Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper. She took them to court for bulling but in the end the truth came out.
She's a pathological liar.

Remember Simone spends more time in here than us and likes to make sob reels about tattle so try not to take the bait ;)

Simone wrote that on 13th June 2020? She says she had donated previously! Yes, Simone, you had donated previously!! A week prior to making that statement Simone donated to multiple charities, in her maiden name Pretscherer. It’s there in black and white in Makaia Carr’s legal statement, signed off by Simone’s lawyers.

It is shocking how Simone tried to fool everyone with this statement. There were even news articles about it, saying that, yes, she had donated previously, but everyone missed it because the donations were made in her maiden name of Pretscherer!!

Simone did not donate until called out.
Once called out she then quickly donated approximately $22,000 in total to several charities.
She then released press statements or did interviews stating,

"Last week, the communications manager for Women's Refuge made a statement to the press that no donations had been received from Simone Anderson.

"This discrepancy was made due to the fact that all charitable donations I make are under my legal name of Pretscherer; which is the name on my birth certificate, passport and bank account.

"I have made donations to Women's Refuge, among other charities, and have receipts."

What she doesn’t say is that there were no donations until June 2020, when she was caught out.

Remember also that Simone was being given thousands and thousands of dollars of product each week during the four years her facebook secondhand page was operating. She was selling all those items and pocketing the money when she said she was donating it. Thousands and thousands of dollars worth. Each week.

View attachment 1708068
View attachment 1708069
Lol snap already posted in the first comment :)

Reactions: 2
Lol snap already posted in the first comment :)
excellent work!
have edited mine

SEO for google:
Simone anderson due date
Simone anderson pregnant
Simone Anderson family
Simone anderson influencer
Simone anderson paid partnerships
Simone anderson brand ambassador
Simone anderson Trent Forsyth
Why is simone anderson famous
What is simone anderson famous for

Ok, so on the Memorial plaque post this user used a laugh reaction which piqued my interest. Based on their history they use the laugh reaction to things that Simone probably thinks are ridiculous, likes anything vaguely in support of Simone or bashing Skete. Also this was one of her favourite tag lines with the laundry basket that she no longer seems to mention.
Huh, I had my suspicions about that account too.

C150956E-2100-4825-BBAC-8360010C1B5D.png

Another evening and another non woop meal. Simone do you have a code for woop I can use please I remember you said woop was devine? Also your simplify my home code doesn’t seem to be working, any idea why? I saw you out with Madoox today but I didn’t want to intrude, you are even more beautiful in real life and look an amazing mum! Thanks hon Xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Great detective work

I knew the comment about defending JJ and her bf based on looks was fishy. Ohh the irony

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Quick search and absolutely Scamone.
@Taptotidy hey Babes hope your day was Devine! Xx

I have to laugh so hard right now, you make petty posts for engagement and head pats and fast to run us down as humans and this whole time your apart of us sharing and inputting!

Ooh abd why your here, Hope your IRD is squeaky clean too babes it's not what you know it's who you know! 😉.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
excellent work!
have edited mine

SEO for google:
Simone anderson due date
Simone anderson pregnant
Simone Anderson family
Simone anderson influencer
Simone anderson paid partnerships
Simone anderson brand ambassador
Simone anderson Trent Forsyth
Why is simone anderson famous
What is simone anderson famous for

Huh, I had my suspicions about that account too.
Also good work on the correct grammar, something Simone seems to struggle with despite her expensive education.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a couple questions. What’s up with people calling themselves ‘thick bleep’ on this thread? Is that what Simone has called tattlers? And I probably will regret asking this, but what’s the story behind Trent’s ‘love juice’? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a couple questions. What’s up with people calling themselves ‘thick bleep’ on this thread? Is that what Simone has called tattlers? And I probably will regret asking this, but what’s the story behind Trent’s ‘love juice’? Lol
simone was on here as the account Tagitbaby and she called everyone thick cunts

and here’s the love juice story
75BE152E-D5E2-41C5-8510-F2EC3DB6EABB.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Tag it baby was most active on July 20th - so this is very possible as they set up the account on July 19th.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Basically her and Trenti boy had a romp the night before, miss clean freak didn’t go to the toilet afterwards and in the morning she thought that “Trent’s love juice” aka his semen was still in her but really it was her period. It’s such a lovely little story that she told her followers 🫠🫠

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.