Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she have a facial yesterday. Why can’t she just be normal and share the good and bad of facials. Whether it be a new treatment or one she always gets.
But did she have a facial yesterday? she could have pre recorded a couple of weeks of doing normal scamming stuff, then uploading to IG on a daily basis, whilst she's in hosp having the baby, we'd never know. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As one of her BFFs on the CF list.........as soon as she's announced said spawn, we'll be sharing.

Reactions: 16
There has been nothing to report.....the bean bag drama is the last post.

The content is boring as batshit....certainly not $9 worth.

Reactions: 16
There has been nothing to report.....the bean bag drama is the last post.

The content is boring as batshit....certainly not $9 worth.
Can you see how many CF members she has? Does she actually have her max number?

Last edited:
She talked about being more real on her close friends list and sharing her “authentic self”. It blows my mind that people are paying $9 to watch her just … what? Exist? She’s not even sharing real life so I’m definitely of the same opinion as everyone else. Something is up, either it’s pre-recorded and there’s duck all for her to share because close friends was a last minute decision or she’s in labour 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I can't remember how to see the list and how to cancel the subscription.....I thought I kept the email.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?!

Reactions: 2
I have a toddler older than Asher and he absolutely does NOT stack his toys perfectly like this 🙄 he puts whatever one he feels like on and he’s happy as.
I don’t know why you’re questioning this?
like everything else she would say “Asher remember we stack them like we talked about!!”

Anyway glad friends are coming to dinner but simmo we’ve seen your dinner most nights over the last week and you’ve had no time for 4 woop meals?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't remember how to see the list and how to cancel the subscription.....I thought I kept the email.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?!
On average how many stories do you reckon are just for close friends? Cause when you guys screenshot it obviously shows all stories be interested to know how much extra content you actually get (even if it is boring)
She probably hasn't posted much cause she thought she was being so clever getting a close friends to hide tit from here but didn't think that anyone could join it and then just repost here lol

Recent close friend story from Skete 😱.
Jesus!
I reckon she was saying it was a dementia charity. I have seen her throw that around.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Wasn’t it swimming day today? Any updates there?
@instaspinsta was the one that allegedly saw her at swimming but conveniently she hasn’t posted on here in a while

Recent close friend story from Skete 😱.
Ok simone so if there’s a discrepancy, show us the receipts for the charity you did donate to? I’m sure you’ll have them on file somewhere as you would have needed them for your tax return.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.