Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no - who wants to message this company
That will be flicked straight onto the fb page, or gifted to a ‘bestie’. Too colourful for Simone!! (Except now, she will probably put it in a prominent place in her house to show me who’s the boss!!) 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The problem with creating all the lies in NZ is that everyone knows everyone. Maybe you could get away with it in America but here you can’t go anywhere without bumping into someone you know.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know her fees for promoting small business’s products?
I’m not sure about now but 4 years ago she used to do it for free when people sent her products. But it turned out she was making money off it by on-selling the products and pocketing the money instead of donating it like she said she was

Reactions: 11
Us plebs got those photos too 😂
She must have posted by mistake as they aren’t public anymore
Hahaha yea I was like waaait a minute I’ve already seen these! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 …she truly is a thick c*nt isn’t she. These poor “besties” who are actually wanting and paying for this ✨rEaL RaW eXtRa sPeCiAL cOnTeNt✨ really are getting duped aren’t they!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A copy and paste from their description on their website. They are paying you to promote this - put some effort in for the fee you are taking from a small business.
Yes! I mean head pats this time for managing to copy and paste without adding in a rouge typo but come on! at least paraphrase it slightly! The language is always so different and obvious when she does this 🙄🙄 they are paying you! Do the bare minimum!
….also IS it the MOST beautiful, gorgeous, amazing, devine hooded towel YOU’VE EVER SEEN?! Calm down I’m positive you’ve said the exact same thing about a competing hooded towel! 🙄

I’m sure that company loves her taking a huge guzzle of water at the start of her “ad” promoting them! 🙄
YOU EDIT EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE! How hard is it to have a drink and THEN start filming/wanking on about whatever it is you’re shilling?? #professionalism

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Been lurking here awhile.
I just wanted to say Simone sux.
Thank you all for doing the lords work.
Pre tattle I would regularly check other gossip sites to see whether anyone felt the way I did about her, but there was never much chat anywhere. I’m SO glad everyone’s cottoning on to what a fuckface she is 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Pre tattle I would regularly check other gossip sites to see whether anyone felt the way I did about her, but there was never much chat anywhere. I’m SO glad everyone’s cottoning on to what a fuckface she is 😆
I’ve known for years what a scammer and piece of tit she is but didn’t know there was such a thing as gossip sites until fairly recently 🫢

awkward that she spelled Madoox wrong

D3A157D4-67B5-4244-ACA2-BA3A4C79501F.png

@hobsonville_housewife this looks like a job for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Side note- imagine how much it’s costing these small businesses to work with her? And also how can they not be aware of her problematic history now?
I will email them later on but I probably won’t share their responses. I’ve had two small businesses so far ask for their names etc to be removed from Tattle (interesting that they know about tattle!!) as it’s detrimental to their business….Simone is the problem, not tattle, but out of respect for them I won’t share responses from small businesses.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Me too, I was so naïve to all this, I also tried to find gossip, but didn't come up with anything. I even asked her where she was getting all the quotes for "things I learnt from strangers" of course she never replied.

Reactions: 14
I’m sure that company loves her taking a huge guzzle of water at the start of her “ad” promoting them! 🙄
YOU EDIT EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE! How hard is it to have a drink and THEN start filming/wanking on about whatever it is you’re shilling?? #professionalism
How lazy can one get not to edit that out or start again? I don't give a tit if her mouth is dry and dehydrated, I'm going to scroll past and not care what there is to advertise because she clearly isn't excited or interested in the product as much as she is about telling the ~fans~ that she's thirsty, so there's no reason for me to stay and watch if she's that bored by her own ad. No one cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.