Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fucken love that most of her big brands are all bullshit and yet she happily lies to her following daily. Anyone checked all the discount codes from her highlights? Are we sure they all still work 😂
Also like someone said earlier, she’s pushing haaaarrrddd to get lots of new brands on board with her and has done lots videos/posts of little companies lately.

Reactions: 6
So I wonder if she’s the same for Your cycle? Just a brand ambassador? Maybe that’s what she means by ‘baby’🤣 She really wants us to think she owns three business.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also also… did she really make a reel on how to clean her coffee machine? No Simmo, that’s not your special method of cleaning like you would have people believe. That’s literally the guide from the machines inbuilt reminder settings.. You must think you have the dumbest followers if you need to show them how to clean a coffee machine many of them probably can’t even afford and you wouldn’t have if you didn’t get given it 🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
Did anyone get a screenshot of the story about her “deep clean” of the stroller that she tagged as “ad/my
Own business”?

I mean I would consider a “deep clean” to be removing all the padding and washing it, not a quick wipe down but ok 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would like to mark myself as safe from having to ask Scamone Simone Anderson on how to clean my washing machine post washing pet bedding :LOL:

Also take note Scamone, this is how you show your donations, an Instagram post should be just fine ;)

simone anderson age
Simone anderson before
Simone anderson weightloss
Simone anderson forum

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The ASA also might want to see what because saying she owns the business is pretty misleading and her Stans might be more likely to buy from them if they think she owns the business

Reactions: 6
Following her logic shouldn’t she then list every company she is an ambassador for as “her baby”? Might just be easier to remove Nada from your profile description?

Reactions: 16
I would like to mark myself as safe from having to ask Scamone Simone Anderson on how to clean my washing machine post washing pet bedding :LOL:

Also take note Scamone, this is how you show your donations, an Instagram post should be just fine ;)

simone anderson age
Simone anderson before
Simone anderson weightloss
Simone anderson forum
I can answer this one - empty hot wash with a dishwasher tablet

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.