Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There has been nothing to report.....the bean bag drama is the last post.

The content is boring as batshit....certainly not $9 worth.
I wonder how the "Real" Close Friends feel about that - How many CF are there? Be interesting to know and see what it is next month

Reactions: 1
But did she have a facial yesterday? she could have pre recorded a couple of weeks of doing normal scamming stuff, then uploading to IG on a daily basis, whilst she's in hosp having the baby, we'd never know. 🤔
She definitely does this, I contacted Lash Noir asking about her going in at the end of October and they said she hasn’t been in there since the beginning of October. She also pays for it herself so if she puts paid partnership on there then she’s lying about that too.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Recent close friend story from Skete 😱.
Idk maybe don’t share it at all then Skete? What’s it going to achieve? She won’t admit anything. She will still lie to everyone.

interesting that the suspected amount of $200,000+ has been acknowledged by Simone..allegedly.

Reactions: 5
Idk maybe don’t share it at all then Skete? What’s it going to achieve? She won’t admit anything. She will still lie to everyone.

interesting that the suspected amount of $200,000+ has been acknowledged by Simone..allegedly.
Surely this is the kinda tit that would end up with someone back in court?? If it’s true then she’s going against what was settled in court..🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m glad Skete shared it really, cause honestly duck Simmo, she’s already getting away with pulling the wool over sooo many people’s eyes!

Reactions: 22
Recent close friend story from Skete 😱.
wow, thanks for sharing! Not sure on charity but brand has got to be simplify my home right?
Simmo just can’t give up the game. The old it’s in my maiden name didn’t work so what now she’s claims oh it’s actually another charity I was donating to 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I’m glad all these brands are dropping her but I’ll be most happiest when she’s dropped by Lorna Jane

Reactions: 17
Hey hon, I was so frothing for your hectic mum/dad life swim day photos! That’s unlike you to miss a swim day photo op. I miss seeing you pack and unpack the swim bag, I always struggle working out that all I need is a towel, nappy and change of clothes. Are you ok hon, I really miss you showing me the basics of mum life.
We haven’t seen you today love!
Is Brenda and the other work horse on holiday?
You are behind on washing photos, washing the letterbox, vacuuming the fake grass, lawn mowing the landing strip. Actually we haven’t seen inside your prestige fridge for ages. Can you show us this weeks woop meals. I know you are super busy with no down time for self care so it must be sooo hard being a working mother, leaving home at 7am and getting home at 6pm, I feel so bad that you just can’t get more then a weekly massage, chiro,nails, F45, facial appointment in. But at least when you get home after a 15 hour day you have stunning flowers to greet you hon.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Surely this is the kinda tit that would end up with someone back in court?? If it’s true then she’s going against what was settled in court..🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m glad Skete shared it really, cause honestly duck Simmo, she’s already getting away with pulling the wool over sooo many people’s eyes!
Simone will know now if she didn’t already.
Maybe Skete wants that to happen so the truth can finally come out in court?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.