Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a particularly rough week, broke up with my boyfriend and my house is a pigsty. Accounts like simone really do make you feel like trash. Weekly reset? I can barely eat let alone clean. I can’t imagine how other new mothers feel seeing her content
She is not even real. Nothing in her life is. Not even her bad days. You are already better than her by admitting you’re struggling. Sending massive hugs and love. You’ll get through 💗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you everyone, this is my favourite thread on here. My point is how does she have it together so much?? How is Asher never sick? How does he always sleep through the night? It really does blow my mind
She doesn't, it’s all smoke and mirrors and that’s what makes her awful. The facade is starting to slip though I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you everyone, this is my favourite thread on here. My point is how does she have it together so much?? How is Asher never sick? How does he always sleep through the night? It really does blow my mind
I wondered this the other night when miss 13 was curled up next to me in my bed with a tummy bug. If he is sick does she just shut the door and leave him? Or does she tell him you cant get sick we have talked about this.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I think they could be the only family in NZ, not to have had covid 🦠 (unless I missed them having it?)

When kids start daycare, they get 6-12 viruses in the first year alone.

Smoke and mirrors my friend. You are not doing anything wrong - you are perfect the way you are.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think they could be the only family in NZ, not to have had covid 🦠 (unless I missed them having it?)

Smoke and mirrors my friend. You are not doing anything wrong - you are perfect the way you are.
She would never admit to having covid. That is for peasants. Plus they only go out once per month remember? So of course she’s avoided it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s at home all day, but rather than parenting her child she has a nanny?
I believe she has the nanny a couple days a week. I don’t follow her religiously though so that might have changed, I just remember her saying that in a Q&A, as well as her ‘flat mates’ who is her brother and partner.

sending aroha to you, dear internet stranger. Take care of yourself 💜

Can y’all take this over to the nz influencer thread, keep this one for Scamone
I thought that’s who we were talking about?

She doesn't, it’s all smoke and mirrors and that’s what makes her awful. The facade is starting to slip though I think.
100% this 👏🏼 She’s not real. She’s invented a character and a storyline and she’s playing it out on social media.

Reactions: 8
Hands up 🙌 who didn’t have rough days during their second pregnancy with a toddler? She makes out it is a breeze. Gosh, my second pregnancy was pretty good but I had times where I struggled working full time, hubby away, no family support, high risk pregnancy etc.
I guess when she has both, no doubt A will still go to daycare it will still all be perfect.

Reactions: 9

My son is 2 months older than Asher and started daycare in April. We’ve been sick more or less every second week. Hand Foot and Mouth, covid, bronchitis, ear infections. And I catch it all too. She deceives people.
Not to mention I am trying to juggle my full time job.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh my word - 90 minutes ago I was planning an early night 🙈🙈🙈 found this thread and it’s now 11 pm and not an early night 😂😂😂and I’ve not even gone back to thread 1 yet 😂😂😂

So I got as far as:

Is anyone international - yep, me. Wales, uk
Handmaids tale is fricking amazing - praise be
Simone is a giant sandwich board
Totally using the ‘small bump’ storyline for engagement coz she’s tit at her ‘job’

I look forward to contributing once I catch up 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Having a particularly rough week, broke up with my boyfriend and my house is a pigsty. Accounts like simone really do make you feel like trash. Weekly reset? I can barely eat let alone clean. I can’t imagine how other new mothers feel seeing her content
Sending hugs at this time. Just look after you, cleaning can be done at any time. Just allow youself time to heal🤗

• Heart
The house can wait - you are the most important: grab some chocolate- put on a girlie movie on Netflix and cry. Biggest hugs.

• Heart
Ok so shows an over the top branded daycare bag being packed & then says they're spending the day with her BESTIE. What was the point of posting the bag, oh yeah, another plug for that super cheap bambini site. Yuck!

Reactions: 10
Hands up 🙌 who didn’t have rough days during their second pregnancy with a toddler? She makes out it is a breeze. Gosh, my second pregnancy was pretty good but I had times where I struggled working full time, hubby away, no family support, high risk pregnancy etc.
I guess when she has both, no doubt A will still go to daycare it will still all be perfect.
I have a friend to has 2 under 2 (bubs is 3 weeks old) and the 15 month old was having a rough night so she slept on the floor next to him.

Simone would never do that cos you know, Asher is never sick or unsettled or does not teeth.

Reactions: 7
Someone sent Simone a message because they couldn’t find the Pokémon crocs. Just go to the website and search for Pokémon and up they come.

• Haha
Someone sent Simone a message because they couldn’t find the Pokémon crocs. Just go to the website and search for Pokémon and up they come.
I am convinced she get a commission any time someone clicks that link, even just to look at it. If it’s an American brand, they’ll have it set up like that. If that is the case, she should be declaring it as “commissionable link”
And, a search of Pokémon in the search bar brings up, whad’ya know… Pokemon Crocs!

Edit -
“Yes, BAMBINIFASHION.COM does do affiliate marketing, so you can earn commissions by referring new customers to BAMBINIFASHION.COM's website”

• Wow
Reactions: 7
When I was pregnant with my second child, my first was 2 at the time. I was working 4 days a week, 10 hour days. Finished work 3 weeks before I had my second child. It was rough, the second pregnancy is soooo different to the first. Even after having my second child, it was very hard to adjust to having two kids. Even now, 3 years on, it’s full on. But I wouldn’t wish another life, I love my kids with all my heart but yes we all have difficult days and I wish Simon would be more open about the difficult days and maybe she wouldn’t have to buy bots, people would actually follow her!!! As if that’s ever gonna happen though, Simon prefers her beige fake bot buying life instead 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.