Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erin has to be one of the dimmest people on the gram. Remember when someone messaged her about the dangers of showing her naked baby online and she replied, I tit you not, “Aye?”

Receipt attached.
Yeah but in Erin’s defence she acknowledged it and removed the post, there’s some creditably there in recognising you were wrong and changing your behaviours. Simone continues to post her kid half nude despite the dangers having been pointed out to her again and again and again.

Reactions: 12
Sooo it gets mentioned here yesterday that she showed us her belly heaps with A and her talking to him, stroking etc etc and this one nothing…cue this morning “laying in bed chatting to and connecting with our boy, such a special part of our routine blah blah” ffs 🙄🙄
I also think she's trying to control the convo about the size of her bump but seeing as it was trents hands in the photo we can't nail polish - date the shot so could be from months ago

As an aside then we need to start screenshotting and adding an manicure photots into the chat. I bet she'll start deleting them soon...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder what Trent and her family think about her behaviour and all the pregnancy stuff- surely they read this site - surely Trent would find it hard to live with the lies too?

Reactions: 6
Oh course she vacuumed the toy box 🙄🙄 and OF COURSE the toys are all neatly stacked in it!! 🫠😮🙄…again I’m not a mother BUT every toybox I’ve ever seen and certainly mine as a child, you just chuck all the toys in a shut the lid no? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly it must be a constant battle for Simon trying to read everything about herself, keeping the following/engagement stats up, bot buying, making fake pity reels, keeping up the front that the house/child/marriage are all perfect. I wouldn't want her life for anything. What an absolute drain it must be, and the pressure! That tit ain't good for your mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder what Trent and her family think about her behaviour and all the pregnancy stuff- surely they read this site - surely Trent would find it hard to live with the lies too?
I had thought that perhaps he didn’t know before they were married. But he surely would have known as the brown stuff hit the fan in April 2020. Asher conceived approximately 15th October (assuming he was born at 42 weeks). Wedding 20th November. Makaia Carr statement released on 16th December 2020.

I don’t understand why, during such a stress time, she would have planned a wedding and baby.

Reactions: 7
I had thought that perhaps he didn’t know before they were married. But he surely would have known as the brown stuff hit the fan in April 2020. Asher conceived approximately 15th October (assuming he was born at 42 weeks). Wedding 20th November. Makaia Carr statement released on 16th December 2020.

I don’t understand why, during such a stress time, she would have planned a wedding and baby.
So that she had content to deflect from the truth

Reactions: 12
So that she had content to deflect from the truth
I had wondered that. She used her pregnancy as a tactic to elicit sympathy, which is exactly what she recently did when FindFair NZ released their statement saying they regretted collaborating with her. As soon as Simone saw their statement she posted her reel which was carefully curated to elicit sympathy and manipulate the narrative.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Engagement, everyone loves a wedding and a an impending baby🤷

Reactions: 6
Simmo will be loving all this chat on her bump thinking she’s got something over us or like she’s a celebrity. On another note, what’s her obsession with gifting people orchids? So random
Literally the worst plant to gift someone!! I got one for my 30th and killed it within a week. Surely a peace lily or something a bit hardier is a better option 🤦🏼‍♀️

ooh interesting.. the throwing up emoji in there.. is that because your pregnancy hasn’t gone perfectly like you like to make out Simone???
Nah it’s there because my baby projectile shat on me while I was changing his nappy and I sent a Snapchat to a friend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This may not be Simmo because they’ve used the correct “too” and I have never known Simmo to do that. I do agree some extremely suspicious posts though.
I’m genuinely not Simone but I’m going along with it because it’s good for a laugh 😂 I legit don’t care if people think I’m her. If I didn’t want to stay anonymous so I could tit talk without the potential of clients or family/friends seeing me I’d post a selfie 😂
I’ve lurked for aaaaages and read a chunk of the threads so I know most of the jokes but I skipped the last thread and skip every 2-3 pages cos I swear to god you lot go through a thread a week and I can’t keep up 🙃
But if it puts anyones mind at ease, here’s a picture of my hand with the date and the iPad that I smashed on the concrete yesterday. I’m too povo to get my nails done 🙃 I’m sure someone will say I’ve got a friend to send me their hand cos you’re all so bleeping paranoid 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m genuinely not Simone but I’m going along with it because it’s good for a laugh 😂 I legit don’t care if people think I’m her. If I didn’t want to stay anonymous so I could tit talk without the potential of clients or family/friends seeing me I’d post a selfie 😂
I’ve lurked for aaaaages and read a chunk of the threads so I know most of the jokes but I skipped the last thread and skip every 2-3 pages cos I swear to god you lot go through a thread a week and I can’t keep up 🙃
But if it puts anyones mind at ease, here’s a picture of my hand with the date and the iPad that I smashed on the concrete yesterday. I’m too povo to get my nails done 🙃 I’m sure someone will say I’ve got a friend to send me their hand cos you’re all so bleeping paranoid 😂
Ok Erin Simpson is that you

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.