Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it was Bras N Things. They dropped her pretty quick.
But I don’t think Bras and Things specifically ‘hired’ her though - was that not through her agency and they were pretty appalled once they realised their product had been sent to her?

Reactions: 5
Easy way to tell if she’s filming in real time is the F45 videos. Their workouts are day specific and are never repeated exactly so it takes one look to see if it’s pre recorded.
watch her not post any f45 stuff now!
Also, if the studio she goes to reposts her stuff or has her in shots, then it’ll be that current day.

Reactions: 12
Hee hee, no I just meant that things are getting weirder and weirder. Has Simone had her baby? Why wasn’t Asher at swimming today? Is Simone releasing prerecorded content?
I’d love to give her benefit of the doubt and say that he probably went and simone has just now realised why you shouldn’t share half naked photos of your kid online…….but I don’t think she will ever learn.

100% some prerecorded content, yesterdays stories her nails were all different (yes I know that ads are usually posted after the fact as most of the time they need to be approved).

I don’t think we will see much of her “authentic self” on the gram for the next few weeks as she’s clearly trying to hide things. Simone to prove us wrong, how about you jump on each day and give us an update on the biggest news stories for each day, then we will know it’s not prerecorded😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Proof that Asher Roo doesn't stack them perfectly.....She has obviously restacked them and tried to pass it off as his skill.
This is far more realistic 😂 I wonder if he does what mine do and runs through the house with the pieces and hides them too. It annoys me so I bet it absolutely wrecks her 😂

plus the bean bag you guys have seen.

😴😴😴😴😴😴
It’s all Asher content? She has monetised her child. That gives me the serious ick 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
This is far more realistic 😂 I wonder if he does what mine do and runs through the house with the pieces and hides them too. It annoys me so I bet it absolutely wrecks her 😂

It’s all Asher content? She has monetised her child. That gives me the serious ick 🤮
Yep. But she told her followers that CF would see more indepth stuff from HER. Another Lie Simone.... you won't have many close friends after this month if you keep that up!

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Reactions: 11
I’d love to give her benefit of the doubt and say that he probably went and simone has just now realised why you shouldn’t share half naked photos of your kid online…….but I don’t think she will ever learn.

100% some prerecorded content, yesterdays stories her nails were all different (yes I know that ads are usually posted after the fact as most of the time they need to be approved).

I don’t think we will see much of her “authentic self” on the gram for the next few weeks as she’s clearly trying to hide things. Simone to prove us wrong, how about you jump on each day and give us an update on the biggest news stories for each day, then we will know it’s not prerecorded😘
love that she started a close friends just as she started hiding her life 😂😂 great thinking simmy
Wonder how long it will be before your followers click that they’re not seeing you, just your son

Reactions: 9
Yep. But she told her followers that CF would see more indepth stuff from HER. Another Lie Simone.... you won't have many close friends after this month if you keep that up!

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
I would ALMOST understand it if all the close friends money (and any money she makes from stories/posts involving roo) was going into a savings account for Asher. But no mummy needs the money to keep up her lifestyle.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.