Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And apparently someone said on here she didn’t go see a health professional after the miscarriage too which is so odd!!!
So odd. Surely she would have at least been in contact with her midwife. They are in such high demand these days you basically have to contact them as soon as you find out.
I had a chemical pregnancy in September. Did a test two days after period was due. Contacted midwife. Bleeding at 5.5 weeks. Had tests done. I never spoke to my GP as my midwife told me if I got my period back “normal” then I didn’t need to worry especially as I am lucky to have not had a complicated pregnancy nor a miscarriage in the past. I feel like if this was your second miscarriage in such a short time though that they would recommend going to the GP.

Reactions: 8
So odd. Surely she would have at least been in contact with her midwife. They are in such high demand these days you basically have to contact them as soon as you find out.
I had a chemical pregnancy in September. Did a test two days after period was due. Contacted midwife. Bleeding at 5.5 weeks. Had tests done. I never spoke to my GP as my midwife told me if I got my period back “normal” then I didn’t need to worry especially as I am lucky to have not had a complicated pregnancy nor a miscarriage in the past. I feel like if this was your second miscarriage in such a short time though that they would recommend going to the GP.
I don’t understand about the two miscarriages. Was there or wasn’t there time for two miscarriages between Asher’s birth on 23rd of July and a possible conception date for the new baby of end of February early March?

Reactions: 3
So would make her due 12 December give or take a week. Which was actually the week my baby was surpose to be born! (13th) 🤍✨️

No Hon it's because you literally due any week and had get it all done.

We see you. 👀👀👀👀👀
Sorry for your loss 💛

how fun will it be if baby arrives in the week of her birthday (20th December) which it may do as she was 41-42(?) weeks with Asher roo.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think we give her entertainment with these baby due dates! Personally, I’m not that concerned. She’s been secretive for a reason probably to cover up her lies. She could have easily said, no we won’t be sharing but she wants to make drama out of it. She’s taking photos using angles so it’s not obvious how pregnant she is. I find this disgusting as she’s all about body positivity. And, her I carry small comments can’t always hold up. I’m tall and did carry small- small enough for doctors to be concerned but even if she was near the end of her pregnancy, I was showing more than she appears to be.
She’s not doing reels of washing etc because she knows in here screen shots are captured that will show her true size.
Obviously her followers don’t follow her every minute if someone are still congratulating her pregnancy and asking what’s she having so engagement isn’t there.

Reactions: 32
I don’t understand about the two miscarriages. Was there or wasn’t there time for two miscarriages between Asher’s birth on 23rd of July and a possible conception date for the new baby of end of February early March?
There could have been - I got my period three months after having my daughter even though I was breast feeding. So definitely could happen. The question mark is around her miscarrying on 2 Feb and then being pregnant early March.

some people do get their period when pregnant so that could have been it and she thought it was a miscarriage - in which case, it’s not blatant lying, it’s a lack of intelligence and getting checked by a medical professional. But knowing Simone, it’s a blatant lie for engagement

Reactions: 5
“Erin and Zac have the best toys!”
“Yip get all your playing in while you can Asheroo! You know there’s no way I’m allowing this colourful sh*t at home!”
Way to rub it in his face! Cruel b*tch!

Reactions: 12
There could have been - I got my period three months after having my daughter even though I was breast feeding. So definitely could happen. The question mark is around her miscarrying on 2 Feb and then being pregnant early March.

some people do get their period when pregnant so that could have been it and she thought it was a miscarriage - in which case, it’s not blatant lying, it’s a lack of intelligence and getting checked by a medical professional. But knowing Simone, it’s a blatant lie for engagement
I had forgotten she gave the date of one of the miscarriages.

She’s lost the plot. No relevance whatsoever to anything else she has posted. Did she randomly go for a mid day spa? In between all her ADs
Not a current photo. Doesn’t match her nails in any of today’s stories. Looks like her nails from the find fair fiasco, my guess is the togs photo is from the last week of September.
find fair went live 21 October but would have been filmed a few weeks earlier.

B4CBD3DE-C147-4A39-9F8D-9C9B0037D562.jpeg
60FAD632-C802-4C4D-9E04-34B552343698.jpeg
DADAF122-CB40-4CA4-8803-0BE0C903056C.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I’d love to see her in real life to see just how pregnant she actually looks!! I’m so curious as to why she looks like she’s hiding her bump sometimes, eg, the gender reveal she definitely looked to be not revealing herself towards the camera??? Has anyone here ever seen her out and about?

Reactions: 4
I’d love to see her in real life to see just how pregnant she actually looks!! I’m so curious as to why she looks like she’s hiding her bump sometimes, eg, the gender reveal she definitely looked to be not revealing herself towards the camera??? Has anyone here ever seen her out and about?
@instaspinsta have you seen her at swimming lately?

Simone anderson due date
Simone anderson pregnant
Simone anderson family
Simone anderson husband
Simone anderson influencer
Simone anderson followers
Simone anderson paid partnerships

Reactions: 1
Is that photo of her in her togs from (tOdAy 🤥) public or in close friends? Because if it was public she’s deleted it as no longer there! Hi Simone!!
It was public! and its still there . Someone has asked re due date and she has replied we haven't shared the DD this time

Reactions: 2
This could be why she hasn’t been going to events too - she doesn’t want to be snapped and in other peoples stories

Reactions: 10
She’s hiding it so that people don’t work out how far along she is and unravel her lies.

Cue a post somehow trying to cover up the lies as she’ll be reading on here and formulating her next step.

Here’s a tip Scamone - don’t lie and you won’t have to make up more lies to cover up the original lie.

It must be exhausting keeping up so many facades at once

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.