Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also what’s the point in buying him Pokémon shoes when he’s probably never ever been allowed to watch tv?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The company is called EcoBeans. They make plant based beans. I mentioned this because, as we all know, Simone is an eco warrior and very environmentally conscious, and she has a very good household income to afford these beans, but unfortunately she seemed to accidentally choose the cheaper polystyrene beans. 😇😆🫠
Are they like the packing peanuts that dissolve in water?

She's so bleeping inconsistent. Random post of the daycare bag and then the next shot is a home day with aunty Lucy? duck she's weird.

Reactions: 8
Are they like the packing peanuts that dissolve in water?
Gee I’m a thick bleep today. Had another look at the photos of Trent filling the bean bags and they are using Green Beans, which are recycled polyester beans. So that’s good. But the EcoBeans are even better IMO.

To answer your question, I do not think they dissolve in water. I think you can return them to the EcoBean company for safe composting or they can be safely incinerated, according to their website.

Reactions: 4
Not one to defend her but she has always been vocal that she has both a nanny and family that live with her so at least she’s somewhat honest that she gets a lot of extra help, unlike some influencers around here…
Yeah and good on her, lucky for some. What we are referring to is her saying that she is “solo parenting” at the moment. She actually used those words. Whilst as expected she still attends all her events and goes to party’s with the besties etc. just a bit insulting to real solo parents!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's so bleeping inconsistent. Random post of the daycare bag and then the next shot is a home day with aunty Lucy? duck she's weird.
I think She's set content to go live at certain times, but if there are server or other issues it often just doesn't work to schedule. She does this to scam us into believing she's still active and producing content, whilst she's really away with the new 👶

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My son is the same he gets expensive shoes... my daughter wanted doc martins for her bday most money ive spent on one item of clothes for her. Good bye $400 but she wont wear them out 🤣 ive had a pair for 14 years and still going strong.
I still have mine from the 90’s!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not one to defend her but she has always been vocal that she has both a nanny and family that live with her so at least she’s somewhat honest that she gets a lot of extra help, unlike some influencers around here…
Oh yea I know lol 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s always got the grandies looking after Peach that’s what I mean haha.. that’s just why it’s sooo annoying her really pushing this “solo parenting” stuff when her husbands away because she clearly has her mum and dad and nanny too!

Ooohhh “bestie” is coming for the birth!! 🍿🍿

…. And she’ll have more content next week with extra sheets to wash and a guest room reset 😅 busy busy!
“Wake up bestie!! Its 5am on the morning you’re leaving - I need to wash your sheets and reset your room! Hope you’ve enjoyed your stay in the absolutely devine guestroom! Here’s and orchid for you to take home! Oh wait do you need any lime juice? I miiiight have a packet I can spare. K bye gorgeous xx”

Thought she’d got a little dinky DKNY backpack for Trenti for a minute 😂
Lol omg SAME!! I was imagining wee Trenti heading off to work with his travel mug and itty bitty backpack! Bye mum! 👋 …then I’m like omg duh you stuuuupid thick c*nt bebebeigenumber2 is a boy! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So she’s at home all day, but rather than parenting her child she has a nanny?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh yea I know lol 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s always got the grandies looking after Peach that’s what I mean haha.. that’s just why it’s sooo annoying her really pushing this “solo parenting” stuff when her husbands away because she clearly has her mum and dad and nanny too!

“Wake up bestie!! Its 5am on the morning you’re leaving - I need to wash your sheets and reset your room! Hope you’ve enjoyed your stay in the absolutely devine guestroom! Here’s and orchid for you to take home! Oh wait do you need any lime juice? I miiiight have a packet I can spare. K bye gorgeous xx”

Lol omg SAME!! I was imagining wee Trenti heading off to work with his travel mug and itty bitty backpack! Bye mum! 👋 …then I’m like omg duh you stuuuupid thick c*nt bebebeigenumber2 is a boy! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Omg it must have been a hard night at work or I truly am incredibly thick. 🤷
I thought the back pack was for Trenti, and I've been trying so hard to work out what an adult would put in a small bag like that🤦🤦
Thank you for explaining, now I know it's for offspring#2. Maybe the receipts are in there...just deflecting from my dumbness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Having a particularly rough week, broke up with my boyfriend and my house is a pigsty. Accounts like simone really do make you feel like trash. Weekly reset? I can barely eat let alone clean. I can’t imagine how other new mothers feel seeing her content

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Having a particularly rough week, broke up with my boyfriend and my house is a pigsty. Accounts like simone really do make you feel like trash. Weekly reset? I can barely eat let alone clean. I can’t imagine how other new mothers feel seeing her content
duck the house look after you. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 25
sending aroha to you, dear internet stranger. Take care of yourself 💜

So she’s at home all day, but rather than parenting her child she has a nanny?
Can y’all take this over to the nz influencer thread, keep this one for Scamone

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you everyone, this is my favourite thread on here. My point is how does she have it together so much?? How is Asher never sick? How does he always sleep through the night? It really does blow my mind

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.