Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And who the duck, when crying hysterically, thinks “I have to whip out my phone and take a snap for the gram”

• Angry
Reactions: 46
I don’t even know why they still represent her. I can’t imagine she gets a lot of speaker bookings these days
Considering she can’t speak without ‘um’ing every 5 seconds, slurping heaps of spit because her huge FILLED lips and huge veneers imped her ability to move her mouth properly AND who the eff actually cares about anything she has to say?! I’d be shocked if she was still booking speaking engagements??!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And then five minutes later she’s off for another massage
My heart bleeds for her because I know she doesn’t get any time to fluff around. Not like the rest of us working full time and parenting, I couldn’t tell you when the last time I had a self care appointment was??! Definitely not anytime in 2022 put it that way.

Reactions: 17
Ok, I’ve thought of a role for myself (because I feel bad not contributing as much as others) - I volunteer as tribute to test products that are alternatives to the ones partnered with Simone and report back on my findings.

move already covered off eco friendly cleaning products that aren’t Nada.

I love LJ but won’t purchase again until they stop using Simone. I hate aim’n anyway so that’s no great loss to me - I have one pair, they fall down, so I never wear them. I swear my Hine Collection for activewear though. Love their stuff.

candles I love Skye Candle and Body Care and Odd Socks Candles

Reactions: 18
Huge praise for MfM for donating her 'buy me a coffee' funds!

I can't believe what a huge following she must have ... I'll be honest and say I never heard of her before the Vanish ads.

Reactions: 14
OMG I'm sorry but that was so bad.... crying hysterically then come follow me on another massage treatment. Someone needs some serious help, there are clearly issues 😵

Reactions: 19
Last SS is from the video talking about her black chin hair.. which is exactly what happens when you dermablade your face (I suffer PCOS so started dermablading and now can never stop)
Thank goodness I've been trialing it on my husband first 😅 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I must be doing it wrong. I’ve cried every day this week and haven’t once whipped my phone out??! Simone can you enlighten me? Xx
Ummm how are you managing to inflate your gigantic ego without the head pats and messages of support from rando strangers on the internet then?!? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok, I’ve thought of a role for myself (because I feel bad not contributing as much as others) - I volunteer as tribute to test products that are alternatives to the ones partnered with Simone and report back on my findings.

move already covered off eco friendly cleaning products that aren’t Nada.

I love LJ but won’t purchase again until they stop using Simone. I hate aim’n anyway so that’s no great loss to me - I have one pair, they fall down, so I never wear them. I swear my Hine Collection for activewear though. Love their stuff.

candles I love Skye Candle and Body Care and Odd Socks Candles
@clingtoreality is this so you can justify your mail to your husband?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously this is so low and im angry how far she will stoop. Sending lots of love and strength to all you mumas doing it really hard & that have kept going. You are the true wahine. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.