Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissHavisham

Chatty Member
Khloe also complained on her show that her hired surrogate mother would have the option to terminate - should the pregnancy be a multiple one and risk damaging her health/body. She claimed that ‘it should be up to me, not the surrogate’. Her mother agreed and said that they would ‘take care of that’. I.E. they would have the contract written so that the surrogate wouldn’t be allowed to terminate 🤮.
I used to find the Kardashians boring and irritating. Standing around in their white kitchens eating takeaway salad with plastic forks. Riveting.
But now they actively repulse me. The idea that because they're so wealthy that not only can they pay a poorer woman to carry their baby so they don't have to be inconvenienced by pregnancy, but then to think that they should have first say over everything that happens to that woman's body, is so enraging. Family of fucking ghouls.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Eureka

VIP Member
Funny how a woman always ends up getting the blame for what men do. Saville and his ilk are the evil perpetrators but let’s all pin the blame on a woman.

I can’t stand Rantzen, overly smug and full of herself. But these Childline rumours are baseless. Childline and Crimewatch theories are tin hat territory. It’s one thing being accused of being arrogant but accusing her of being a facilitator of child abuse with zero proof is nasty.
Thank you. I volunteered for Childline back in the day and everyone working there seemed to be genuinely caring and wanting to do some good. I have never heard these stories and I find it hard to believe anyone would set up a charity just to help their pedalo mates.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Noname1971

Dear all, tonight I sat next to Luke Evans at the theatre, and not only was he super polite, but he smelt delish. #happyme ❤

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
This Childline thing is a pretty inefficient strategy: the time and cost involved in the set-up, staff training, monitoring and filtering of calls, etc., all on the off-chance that an anonymous child gives away enough detail to identify one of your noncey mates so that you can swing into action, deploy the secret task squad, and ensure that everything is squeaky clean and all evidence is destroyed or dismissed - as an operation it appears to be rather unwieldy and hugely dependent on happenstance and synchronicity.

I also don’t quite understand what exactly it was supposedly designed to uncover: if you’ve got dodgy associates that you want to protect from discovery/prosecution, then presumably you already know they’re involved in vile stuff. So why do you need to wait for a random child to call in and reveal details to you in order for you to cover it up?

Reactions: 57

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Khloe also complained on her show that her hired surrogate mother would have the option to terminate - should the pregnancy be a multiple one and risk damaging her health/body. She claimed that ‘it should be up to me, not the surrogate’. Her mother agreed and said that they would ‘take care of that’. I.E. they would have the contract written so that the surrogate wouldn’t be allowed to terminate 🤮.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

Shady Pines Ma

VIP Member
This is kinda random but it's nice to rave about lovely celebs instead of hate posting about And Just Like That!

I went to Hackney on Sat with my friend as I really enjoy the Netflix show Somebody Feed Phil. It's presented by Phil Rosenthal who is the creator and writer of Everybody Loves Raymond and it's a travel show about food and general storytelling (in a v New-York Jewish style) and he was doing a talk and book tour.

My God he was just the NICEST man. Hilarious stories and signed a book for everyone who's bought one and answered all the questions. He was just aodrably lovely and genuinely wanted to hug and chat to everyone- he's worh a bloody BOMB so doesn't have to work at all really but is just there for the joy. So nice to meet someone you like and they're EVEN better.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

House of Tea

VIP Member
Funny how a woman always ends up getting the blame for what men do. Saville and his ilk are the evil perpetrators but let’s all pin the blame on a woman.

I can’t stand Rantzen, overly smug and full of herself. But these Childline rumours are baseless. Childline and Crimewatch theories are tin hat territory. It’s one thing being accused of being arrogant but accusing her of being a facilitator of child abuse with zero proof is nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

lamaitresse

VIP Member
I wonder if Kylie just doesn’t want to have a fully long term relationship. Maybe she’s happy the way things are, dating a guy for a few years, then moving on.

I feel bad speculating, because from what I’ve learned here she’s one of the nicest people in showbiz.
I despair when I see comments like this from other women (it's almost like something my mum would say)...
Screenshot 2023-02-03 at 21-34-36 Kylie Minogue 'SPLITS from boyfriend of 5 years Paul Solomons'.png

Yeah, because all women are desperate to marry and it's all on a man's say-so..?

Kylie is famous, I'm sure also immensely rich, and has plenty of offers if things go sour. Maybe the relationships just fizzle out and she doesn't want to get involved in the legalities / messiness of divorce. I don't think there's "anything wrong" with her - she has the freedom most of us would love to have.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
It's similar to the star sign stuff. I always say I'd love to make posts with "when you piss off a [insert star sign] for each star sign and an image like the attached and see how many people share them saying "I feel seen" or something similar.
I used to speak to a couple of ”famous” astrologers (think Red Tops) through work. One day one of them was running late and asked me to finish his predictions for the week and just told me to put down”any old shit!😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Can we mention the name that well known A lister Molly-Mae Hague gave to her baby girl? BAMBI! So the baby is Bambi Fury!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

House of Tea

VIP Member
Can’t muster up any sympathy for Carrie if that old shagger Boris is cheating on her. He cheated with her when his Mrs was undergoing cancer treatment. Her low morals are a match for his. The thing I don’t get with Boris, why get wed? Don’t have a problem with him being a shagger. But why commit to someone, have kids and then carry on as a career shagger. He is one of those guys who likes the chase. He should just stay single.

Reactions: 51

Tryger88

VIP Member
Lee really isn’t a twat. He is very driven and professional about work…. I could imagine if someone was working with him and did a shitty job, they might think he was one because he will keep going over stuff and rehearsing until it’s right…but he is a decent person. He’s also very intelligent and unbelievably quick witted, I guess that might be intimidating for some of his peers. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hi Lee 👋👋 😂😙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

lamaitresse

VIP Member
People can disagree with you and make snarky remarks but doesn’t mean they’re right and you’re wrong. Childline was set up during a time when all these stories were starting to filter out. What’s more important than getting “likes” on this kind of information is knowing how many people may actually read the post and have it open their minds a little, if they didn’t already know.

I might need to double check with a Mod but last I heard, nothing was off topic or “dead”. Be confident and write about what you want.
Nobody was being snarky to you, but a few members, over the last day or so, asked you questions which you seem to have ignored. You keep (rather condescendingly) telling people to "wake up", "do your research" and to "open your minds" on a Secret Celebrity Gossip thread. I'm waiting for "sheeple" and I'll have won conspiracy theory bingo.

You're on the wrong thread / s, as you keep posting about these same subjects.

Btw, that Daily Mail story was from 2015! (Er, research?). We've already mentioned Carl Beech and his allegations being disproven, so I'm not sure why you're so insistent about dredging this all up - frankly the subject is grim and triggering for many people anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Apparently Boris is cheating on Carrie (again). Wonder if she’ll pop out another kid to try and keep him? Silly cow for thinking he’d never do it to her 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

girlinbrum

VIP Member
I don't understand the childline stuff.

Caller: Hi I'm 13 and my dad is sexually abusing me.
Childline: thanks for letting us know, we'll contact Esther and she'll cover it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 47