Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A relative is friends with her mum through work. Apparently she *really* hates him 😂
I used to love him but he's came across like a right head recently. He made a brief appearance on the Louis Theroux thing with Rita and seemed like a right prick. I used to think wtf he seen in Rita but I'm starting think wtf she sees in him these days

Yeah there is rumours that Childline was a big paedophile ring

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I used to love him but he's came across like a right head recently. He made a brief appearance on the Louis Theroux thing with Rita and seemed like a right prick. I used to think wtf he seen in Rita but I'm starting think wtf she sees in him these days

Yeah there is rumours that Childline was a big paedophile ring
Rumours I read, Childline was used to screen calls from the children's homes and elsewhere for child abuse (especially by certain people). I have read Crimewatch was set up for similar, to screen calls about certain crimes and people.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I understood what you meant, and I agree entirely with the point raised. Frumpy clever Carol is still clever Carol, she just looks like a sex doll now and comes out with bimbo type stuff like having 5 special friends to keep her satisfied. Then when she reveals she’s still incredibly intelligent and interesting on another level, people are taken aback.

Part of Adele’s charm was her failure to adhere to the norm for female singers, she wasn’t stick thin with fake tits and a waterfall of blonde hair. Lucy Spraggan, less famous, has done the same, no longer an ordinary woman with a guitar and a good voice, wearing jeans and a t shirt. She’s now very slim, with breast implants, long blonde hair with tight fitting tailored suits.

I wish famous women could be better role models. The Barbie doll look isn’t for everyone. The only singer who suits the look is the original and best Dolly Parton and it’s part of her act “it costs a lot of money to look this cheap!!” ❤
I saw a tik tok of Carole Vorderman yesterday where she is bent over and shaking her ass at the camera 🙄 she does that just after her eloquent speech about Rishi Sunaks hedge fund dealings. All the simps in the comments as well🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Rumours I read, Childline was used to screen calls from the children's homes and elsewhere for child abuse (especially by certain people). I have read Crimewatch was set up for similar, to screen calls about certain crimes and people.
So it was being used to cover up for these people then?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Khloe also complained on her show that her hired surrogate mother would have the option to terminate - should the pregnancy be a multiple one and risk damaging her health/body. She claimed that ‘it should be up to me, not the surrogate’. Her mother agreed and said that they would ‘take care of that’. I.E. they would have the contract written so that the surrogate wouldn’t be allowed to terminate 🤮.
I used to find the Kardashians boring and irritating. Standing around in their white kitchens eating takeaway salad with plastic forks. Riveting.
But now they actively repulse me. The idea that because they're so wealthy that not only can they pay a poorer woman to carry their baby so they don't have to be inconvenienced by pregnancy, but then to think that they should have first say over everything that happens to that woman's body, is so enraging. Family of bleeping ghouls.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Esther Rantzen is a nasty old witch. There are numerous stories about her being unpleasant to little people who aren’t important. For someone who was supposed to be a crusader for childrens rights she was also very pally with Jimmy Savile and tried to make out that she had no idea what he was like. Pull the other one.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Funny how a woman always ends up getting the blame for what men do. Saville and his ilk are the evil perpetrators but let’s all pin the blame on a woman.

I can’t stand Rantzen, overly smug and full of herself. But these Childline rumours are baseless. Childline and Crimewatch theories are tin hat territory. It’s one thing being accused of being arrogant but accusing her of being a facilitator of child abuse with zero proof is nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
@Blurp JM's been off grid so it's a good time to just nip back in to the threads. It's easy to catch up.

Reactions: 6
I presumed they meant Taika Waititi, Rita’s husband, but then his initials would be TW so I’m probably wrong
I’m an idiot
I liked the comment because I thought it stood for Tomato Ketchup

I mean, that would be classed as weak tea!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well, he’s a blatant cheat and a shameless fraud, so I’d be highly surprised to hear of him ever behaving as anything other than a complete head 🤷‍♀️
Do you remember back in the day when he was dating celebrities, and to a woman, immediately they got with him they all got massively into fitness, lost loads of weight and got ill-sized bolt-ons?

Cameron Diaz, Kate Hudson. Madonna(OK she was always fit but got the implants)
It's like he eroded their confidence and changed their bodies to fit his ideal.

Edit: scratch that I've TOTALLY mixed him up with ARod. All that above was A Rod.
Both cunts though.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know a comedian who has been on WILTY a couple of times, and he basically said Lee is a nice guy but gets noticeably irritated if you’re ever funnier than him. In general, it sounds like a lot of comedians from Lee’s generation have that kind of attitude towards the younger guys.
It comes across from that generation for sure, I noticed that on Mock The Week, the constant attempts to outdo each other are PAINFUL.
Much prefer it when the slightly younger comedians are on who all seem to be mates anyway and are happy just to make each other laugh and laugh at their mates.
I presumed they meant Taika Waititi, Rita’s husband, but then his initials would be TW so I’m probably wrong
No I did, dyspraxic moment soz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Funny how a woman always ends up getting the blame for what men do. Saville and his ilk are the evil perpetrators but let’s all pin the blame on a woman.

I can’t stand Rantzen, overly smug and full of herself. But these Childline rumours are baseless. Childline and Crimewatch theories are tin hat territory. It’s one thing being accused of being arrogant but accusing her of being a facilitator of child abuse with zero proof is nasty.
I'm assuming it's probably originated from David Icke's forums, where much of the Carl Beech allegations came from (which were disproven, but people still repeat them, pretty sure that came up on these threads recently), and they also chatted a lot about Esther and her links to paedophile rings (haven't looked at Icke's forums for ages, and I always read them with scepticism).

I do know someone who defends Icke by saying "he's been right about a lot of things" but the saying, a stopped clock is right twice a day comes to mind. Forum members seem to bicker with each other a lot, so it's very hard to figure out who is genuinely just batshit and seeing what tit sticks, versus people who are genuine with good intentions.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It comes across from that generation for sure, I noticed that on Mock The Week, the constant attempts to outdo each other are PAINFUL.
Much prefer it when the slightly younger comedians are on who all seem to be mates anyway and are happy just to make each other laugh and laugh at their mates.
I think it was Dara O'Briain who said something similar about the show being very aggressive and lions pit of the comedians trying to out do each other etc. In the earlier years. But it became much more of a training ground, introducing stage etc. In the later years when the likes of Frankie Boyle had moved on from the show and they focused more on new comedians doing the show.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.