Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee really isn’t a twit. He is very driven and professional about work…. I could imagine if someone was working with him and did a crappy job, they might think he was one because he will keep going over stuff and rehearsing until it’s right…but he is a decent person. He’s also very intelligent and unbelievably quick witted, I guess that might be intimidating for some of his peers. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hi Lee 👋👋 😂😙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I couldn't keep up with this and the Jack Monroe threads so chose JM but jesus this whole situation is just so sad for those poor kids. How can she not put them first.
I chose mAlice instead of Jack and I've no idea how to get back into the Jack threads! I might have to track down the last time I posted in them 😱.

Reactions: 7
Aiden Gillen lives near me in Dublin. His partner has a daughter from a previous relationship and her dad is mike scott. I never knew this until last week. he comes across really nice in interviews.
This is funny, as I have seen 2 Waterboys posts on Twitter recently, and was thinking about how much I liked them. I hadn’t heard them in years

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thinking of the Waterboys, this is a beautiful version of The Whole Of The Moon…

I know a lot of people (understandably) can’t be bothered with a whole YouTube clip, so even just the first minute is sweet.

Mike Scott turned up for an audience of schoolchildren in Clifden, Connemara, Ireland in 1987, to play The Whole Of The Moon ❤

---

Her smile lights up an entire room.
I think she's beautiful and it comes from the inside.
She’s just lovely isn’t she ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone have any suggestions for who ‘Catherine’ in this surrogacy article might be? The biggest clue is the fact that she gave a tv interview disparaging surrogates who miscarry. Whoever she is, she sounds revolting.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Photo of Freddie in the daily mail yesterday, through windscreen so can barely make him out. Hope he's ok 🤞💪

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Does anyone have any suggestions for who ‘Catherine’ in this surrogacy article might be? The biggest clue is the fact that she gave a tv interview disparaging surrogates who miscarry. Whoever she is, she sounds revolting.

No idea but no mention of a partner at all like with the other celebrity couple she carried for

Reactions: 10

It could be this person, famous mother, popping the pills etc, rural Pennsylvanian surrogate?

Reactions: 5
It’s puzzling because although use of surrogates is being more openly discussed nowadays, I’d imagine that if a celebrity gave a tv interview disparaging surrogates for miscarrying someone else’s egg it would be widely publicised and they’d be (rightly) hauled over the coals for it.

Reactions: 11
The article doesnt say she gave an interview trashing surrogates, just that she was on TV so maybe a reality show? Arguing with the mother on the phone makes me think of Kardashians...

Reactions: 8
The article doesnt say she gave an interview trashing surrogates, just that she was on TV so maybe a reality show? Arguing with the mother on the phone makes me think of Kardashians...

Ah, good point. I just assumed talking ‘on tv’ about something would be an interview, but I didn’t think of all the reality tv cack.

Reactions: 3
It could be this person, famous mother, popping the pills etc, rural Pennsylvanian surrogate?

I was completely 😮 at the linked article, and then I saw it’s from 2010. There is a lot that is still wrong with the media these days, but at least it feels like using language like this would be unacceptable to describe someone’s fertility struggles.
Martha Stewart’s only child, Alexis, this week became the latest narcissistic demi-celeb to behave as if she’s the first person on earth to try to birth a baby, an act performed with minimal effort by younger lights, from Britney Spears to Bristol Palin.
After wasting hundreds of thousands on unsuccessful fertility treatments — and thumbing her nose at donor eggs and adoption — Alexis is going the Frankenstein route.
Alexis, 45, squandered her baby-making years.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Thinking of the Waterboys, this is a beautiful version of The Whole Of The Moon…

I know a lot of people (understandably) can’t be bothered with a whole YouTube clip, so even just the first minute is sweet.

Mike Scott turned up for an audience of schoolchildren in Clifden, Connemara, Ireland in 1987, to play The Whole Of The Moon ❤

---

She’s just lovely isn’t she ❤
Thank you for sharing. I’d not seen this one! This was my first dance at my wedding, a really special song.
Saw the Waterboys a couple of years ago on tour and as much as they were amazing, it felt like they hated playing TWOTM. They played an amazing set then went off, people were shouting for them to play it and they came back to finish on it. It was the wildest the crowd was all night! Maybe they are just bored of it now after all these years, and they have such a wide repertoire so don’t want to be known for only that song. They were amazing though.

• Heart
i 10000% think it’s a kardashian. the lack of mention of a partner could be either kim or khloe tbh (both of whom were having extremely rocky relationships at the time) and a lot of the other details seem to fit. i lean more towards khloe as i’m sure there was confirmation that kim used the same surrogate for both youngest children.

Khloe also complained on her show that her hired surrogate mother would have the option to terminate - should the pregnancy be a multiple one and risk damaging her health/body. She claimed that ‘it should be up to me, not the surrogate’. Her mother agreed and said that they would ‘take care of that’. I.E. they would have the contract written so that the surrogate wouldn’t be allowed to terminate 🤮.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
I wasn’t calling her fat but she was an intelligent plain Jane who down played her intelligence in favour of tweaking her looks to look like a comical character

---

Apologies, I’ve probably (for my own error) been lost on the inter web translation.
carol V was a plain Jane who through ‘success’has changed her looks to become a caricature- big boobs, big bum, small waist, plastic face. I was trying to assimilate her with Adele who was overweight and allegedly happy with herself but then slimmed down.
I understood what you meant, and I agree entirely with the point raised. Frumpy clever Carol is still clever Carol, she just looks like a sex doll now and comes out with bimbo type stuff like having 5 special friends to keep her satisfied. Then when she reveals she’s still incredibly intelligent and interesting on another level, people are taken aback.

Part of Adele’s charm was her failure to adhere to the norm for female singers, she wasn’t stick thin with fake tits and a waterfall of blonde hair. Lucy Spraggan, less famous, has done the same, no longer an ordinary woman with a guitar and a good voice, wearing jeans and a t shirt. She’s now very slim, with breast implants, long blonde hair with tight fitting tailored suits.

I wish famous women could be better role models. The Barbie doll look isn’t for everyone. The only singer who suits the look is the original and best Dolly Parton and it’s part of her act “it costs a lot of money to look this cheap!!” ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33

I was just about to post this! I immediately thought Khloe Kardashian. Immediately.

---

I was just about to post this! I immediately thought Khloe Kardashian. Immediately.
Clues;
No partner mentioned
‘Part of a famous family’
‘Other surrogate gave birth while I was pregnant’
‘Had been trying for a while’
‘Standing in an enormous trench coat’

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.