Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she had them both when she was working on Game of thrones. And she still managed to play one of the most bad ass characters on the show. Just goes to show she is in real life too
I agree. She only told the press about it when she was ready, and on her own terms, she seems so thoughtful and considerate.

Plus on chat shows she just seems like a really fun person. She got Matt Le Blanc to say ”how YOU doin” to her!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I agree. She only told the press about it when she was ready, and on her own terms, she seems so thoughtful and considerate.

Plus on chat shows she just seems like a really fun person. She got Matt Le Blanc to say ”how YOU doin” to her!

Her smile lights up an entire room.
I think she's beautiful and it comes from the inside.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Was Carol V ever fat? Frumpy and dowdy yes and she’s had some tweakments and new 🍈 🍈 but I don’t remember her being fat.
I wasn’t calling her fat but she was an intelligent plain Jane who down played her intelligence in favour of tweaking her looks to look like a comical character

---

Apologies, I’ve probably (for my own error) been lost on the inter web translation.
carol V was a plain Jane who through ‘success’has changed her looks to become a caricature- big boobs, big bum, small waist, plastic face. I was trying to assimilate her with Adele who was overweight and allegedly happy with herself but then slimmed down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Does Ferne Cotton have her own thread on here?
She does indeed!

Reactions: 6
Deffo had her lips filled.

I'm sure it was on Tattle that I read she'd been expelled from school for bullying another girl. Ever since then I've got major Cruel Intentions vibes from her.
It was on AGC Blinds (CDAN) and then transferred to Tattle. Apparently Apple drove some poor girl to suicide and Apple was expelled and had to move schools. All hushed up of course. Goop has always come across as Queen bleep so no surprises there.

In other queen bleep news, Apparently Reese Witherspoon is an absolute nightmare and went through hundreds of nannies when the kids were younger too.

Once you see Reese’s Southern accent comes out when she’s off her face here, you can easily see how she could be quite the monster.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Apple looks more like Chris than Gwyneth IMO. Don’t know why so much is being made of her being Gwyneth’s double.

Reactions: 21
Yes! On Samsung Internet it jumps all over the place when trying to quote. It's spot on when using Chrome through.

---

Who did he say that to? Was it Jodie Marsh? Tracey Bingham? I can clearly remember him saying it but not sure who to.
Tracey Bingham 😝

Caught up on Graham Norton and Sams new video seemed to have followed.
I’m sorry, I’m no prude, but Sams intention to shock is just rank now. The video doesn’t even fit with the song.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
They were atrocious cunts, the pair of them, and Jodie did well standing up to them both. I’m glad Barrymore is still cancelled. To say I’m glad Burns is dead is awful, I wouldn’t wish anyone dead, but Jodie is the one who’s ended up the happiest of all three.
Barrymore is on TikTok with surprisingly positive comments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Look at the past and especially current girlfriend of Presley Gerber. He's got a very unhealthy obsession of dating women that look like his mum and sister.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh, to be that cheating wife ...

He's my crush too. I seem to fancy the funny ones - Lee Mack is another but I've heard he's a bit of a twit! Still would though.
Lee really isn’t a twit. He is very driven and professional about work…. I could imagine if someone was working with him and did a crappy job, they might think he was one because he will keep going over stuff and rehearsing until it’s right…but he is a decent person. He’s also very intelligent and unbelievably quick witted, I guess that might be intimidating for some of his peers. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.