Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a Savile thread.
I was just thinking I wish people would set up their own thread to discuss him. I know he’s a monster but every couple of pages this thread talks about him (sorry posters talking about him - it’s not a dig at you)

Reactions: 34
All roads lead to him. This current crop came up because Esther R has cancer. That got a few sympathetic posts, but then the usual posts started appearing.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Cheryl Cole on telly AGAIN this morning - so much promotion for a part in a West |End Show. Why all the publicity? Is there something dodgy in the woodshed that is being covered up? Or is it just a bit of light relief amid all the strike action everywhere?

Whatever the reason, who is going to see her in her acting debut?

Reactions: 8
I can’t understand anyone paying for an autograph …. Back in the 80s Giant Haystacks gave me his autograph ( and then threw me over his shoulder ! ) all for FREE ! 🤣
My husband bought me a bit of signed memorabilia for Xmas. Looking at the company’s website it must have cost him a few hundred quid. I’m a massive fan of the star in question but the autograph isn’t for me specifically, so the gift went a bit flat (I was enthusiastic…I have good manners when anyone gives me a present). If I ever meet them and get an autograph, even if it’s on a napkin it would be more precious than the gift!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I heard she was fighting the ban as she has to care for her elderly frail father.

Reactions: 3
Cheryl Cole on telly AGAIN this morning - so much promotion for a part in a West |End Show. Why all the publicity? Is there something dodgy in the woodshed that is being covered up? Or is it just a bit of light relief amid all the strike action everywhere?

I saw her on Saturday and she was surprisingly brilliant. All I heard during the interval was people around talking about how shocked they were at how good she was.

Jake wood fluffed his lines a couple of times but I think that’s because he only resigned a few days before after the original actor dropped out (the programme still contains the original actors bio and rehearsal pics with a black and white slip for Jake wood slipped in at the front).

But yeah, would recommend - it’s funny, spooky and great twist.

Anyway, back to celeb goss!!

Reactions: 13
Should rename this thread Secret Celeb Gossip but mainly about Saville
I laughed at this! :LOL:
But his 'reach' was so insidious and broad-ranging. He was everywhere and cut across many, many a celebrity, royal and politician of old. I wouldn't be surprised if he had shagged the Downing Street cat and had it silenced so it wouldn't do a 'Miaow and Tell'!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I saw the play when Lily Allen was in it, it's a good play and would still recommend to go see it even with Cheryl whatsafec in it. I wouldn't see it again with her in it though

Reactions: 4
My husband bought me a bit of signed memorabilia for Xmas. Looking at the company’s website it must have cost him a few hundred quid. I’m a massive fan of the star in question but the autograph isn’t for me specifically, so the gift went a bit flat (I was enthusiastic…I have good manners when anyone gives me a present). If I ever meet them and get an autograph, even if it’s on a napkin it would be more precious than the gift!
Almost all of mine are in person for that reason, it's a nice thing, and often a quick chat is had etc. Getting a hug from Christopher Lambert remains one of my happiest moments (HUGE Highlander fan 😂)
My husband got hold of a signed photo of Cagney & Lacey for me one Christmas and I was absolutely overjoyed (I'm a bit odd, you've probably realised!) It's in a double frame with Martin Kove who played Isbecki. I think he was probably amazed someone wanted a signed photo of his C&L days rather than his Cobra Kai ones though.
---

In other news...

Ozzy has pulled the plug on touring. Not a surprise, he's been rumoured to be struggling for some time, but always a bit sad to see such a huge personality curtailed:

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 16
People can disagree with you and make snarky remarks but doesn’t mean they’re right and you’re wrong. Childline was set up during a time when all these stories were starting to filter out. What’s more important than getting “likes” on this kind of information is knowing how many people may actually read the post and have it open their minds a little, if they didn’t already know.

I might need to double check with a Mod but last I heard, nothing was off topic or “dead”. Be confident and write about what you want.
Nobody was being snarky to you, but a few members, over the last day or so, asked you questions which you seem to have ignored. You keep (rather condescendingly) telling people to "wake up", "do your research" and to "open your minds" on a Secret Celebrity Gossip thread. I'm waiting for "sheeple" and I'll have won conspiracy theory bingo.

You're on the wrong thread / s, as you keep posting about these same subjects.

Btw, that Daily Mail story was from 2015! (Er, research?). We've already mentioned Carl Beech and his allegations being disproven, so I'm not sure why you're so insistent about dredging this all up - frankly the subject is grim and triggering for many people anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I saw her on Saturday and she was surprisingly brilliant. All I heard during the interval was people around talking about how shocked they were at how good she was.

Jake wood fluffed his lines a couple of times but I think that’s because he only resigned a few days before after the original actor dropped out (the programme still contains the original actors bio and rehearsal pics with a black and white slip for Jake wood slipped in at the front).

But yeah, would recommend - it’s funny, spooky and great twist.

Anyway, back to celeb goss!!
I wouldn’t mind going to see that. Thanks for the review.

——

as for Savile, I’m really not sure the King covered up for him. if anything, Harry's book has shown how ridiculously out of touch the royals are, I think Charles didn’t suspect him of anything. As we know, Savile was long dead before it all came out, not like today, they keel over and out it all comes.

Reactions: 12
Can we mention the name that well known A lister Molly-Mae Hague gave to her baby girl? BAMBI! So the baby is Bambi Fury!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.