Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must use Sex Panther or something. How to women find him in any way an attractive proposition. All the money in the world isn’t making that straw headed scarecrow shaggable.
Surprisingly, men with auta/power/incredible brains, are sometimes more shaggable than pin up types. I remember being at university, and far preferred men who kept my attention!

Reactions: 9
Can’t muster up any sympathy for Carrie if that old shagger Boris is cheating on her. He cheated with her when his Mrs was undergoing cancer treatment. Her low morals are a match for his. The thing I don’t get with Boris, why get wed? Don’t have a problem with him being a shagger. But why commit to someone, have kids and then carry on as a career shagger. He is one of those guys who likes the chase. He should just stay single.

Reactions: 51
Can’t muster up any sympathy for Carrie if that old shagger Boris is cheating on her. He cheated with her when his Mrs was undergoing cancer treatment. Her low morals are a match for his. The thing I don’t get with Boris, why get wed? Don’t have a problem with him being a shagger. But why commit to someone, have kids and then carry on as a career shagger. He is one of those guys who likes the chase. He should just stay single.
Because politically he needed the family man appearance to help keep voters on side. It was about image more than anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I would have thought Michael Caine could afford to pay qualified nurses for round the clock care if he was that frail.
Even if the Caines have gold-plated nursing care, the family no doubt feel the need to be accessible. I don't know how the daughter's plea panned out but I can understand her wish to be able to visit an aged parent.

Reactions: 7
Could be the same person here?

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league-player-bail-extended-29066809

Edit: I know that it just says sporting personality and not sports player etc but it's not McGuinness. He's not a sporting star. He hosts a sports show but he's not involved in sports in any way shape or form. Also to my knowledge he doesn't have any previous legal troubles. I know we don't like him but we can't blame him for everything 😆

Or maybe we can. Oi, Paddy, sort my gas bill out!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
As his wife she gets half his assets doesn’t she? When they inevitably divorce that is.

Boris will never be short of Tory groupies wanting a bit of the bin bag of custard, unfortunately. Certain women find him charming and charismatic, duck knows why.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league-player-bail-extended-29066809

Edit: I know that it just says sporting personality and not sports player etc but it's not McGuinness. He's not a sporting star. He hosts a sports show but he's not involved in sports in any way shape or form. Also to my knowledge he doesn't have any previous legal troubles. I know we don't like him but we can't blame him for everything 😆

We have discussed the footballer on the footballer wag thread. He plays for the Gunners. He likes to have a party judging by his surname allegedly.

Reactions: 8
I can’t remember if it’s this thread in which I mentioned seeing him live. He must have been legit as He picked me and my aunt. Everything he said was correct how did he know? They were things only we knew.

The Mary loves Dick was hilarious though.. He didn’t get on with Yvette at all so maybe he said it to take the piss 😂😂
---
I think there was footage of Yvette slagging him off during an interval break from one of the 'Live' shows.
He had become the 'star of the show' at the time and I don't think she was happy about that!
---

Maybe he wants the best of both? Greedy, needy and egotistical people do and they know how to turn on the charm. Any woman who gets it on with him ought to know the score by now. And it's quite a score, with that chunky monkey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The thing with Carrie is that despite knowing exactly what BoJo was like (his behaviour - lazy, workshy, compulsive liar, serial shagger etc was common knowledge and well documented in the Press, not just the odd rumour), she still thought ‘yeah, that’s the man I want to be the father of my children’. The mind boggles…..

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The thing with Carrie is that despite knowing exactly what BoJo was like (his behaviour - lazy, workshy, compulsive liar, serial shagger etc was common knowledge and well documented in the Press, not just the odd rumour), she still thought ‘yeah, that’s the man I want to be the father of my children’. The mind boggles…..
I wouldn't class Boris as lazy or workshy as such, he will work hard...but at what he wants not what his actual job role is

Reactions: 13
I don't think women like Carrie marry men like Boris expecting them to be faithful. They probably hope they'll try and be discreet though. Although she may well have hoped that because he was in his mid 50s by the time she'd snagged him, that he'd be a bit too knackered for all the extra marital knicker chasing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Carrie is the product of an affair. Her mother was her fathers mistress and he set them up in a nice house, paid her school fees etc but as far as I’m aware he didn’t have much of relationship with her. The apple hasn’t fallen far from the tree has it?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Surprisingly, men with auta/power/incredible brains, are sometimes more shaggable than pin up types. I remember being at university, and far preferred men who kept my attention!
There has to be some level of brain power there. I used to work with a guy who was utterly gorgeous, but he was also dumb as a brick¹ and at times it was almost difficult to have a normal conversation with him. He was also straight, so I wouldn't have had much chance anyway, but that's a different issue.

¹he's the only person I've ever known who fell for the infamous "go and ask for a long stand" business.

• Haha
Absolutely.
Bearing in mind she was happy to shag him in his house while his wife was having cancer treatment and ( allegedly) giving him blow jobs in his office, she’s hardly any better than him.
My first reaction to the latest “allegations” are that they serve the tacky witch right.

Reactions: 38

It does specifically say in the poisoning the partner article that the allegations does not involve rape or sexual assault

“There is no suggestion any rape or sexual offence took place.” So it can’t be the same person involved in that who is involved in the article that you’ve linked to

Reactions: 2
We have discussed the footballer on the footballer wag thread. He plays for the Gunners. He likes to have a party judging by his surname allegedly.
My brain is still in 2005 with regards to Arsenal players so this took a google. He does like to Partey.
Interestingly he seems to have been removed from the arsenal website despite having played at the weekend.

And sadly I don't think they are the same people in each story. I don't know why I'm always surprised by the amount of dirtbags out there.

I'm not saying it's any of these, I'm just listing sporting stars who have been on prime time TV so it shows how pointless it is to guess without knowing the ins and outs of their lives. Honestly, I don't think it's any of these. Or at least I can't imagine it. I think it's someone on the younger side. And I left Harry Redknapp out despite him being a true prime time TV star these days.

-Phil Tuffnel
-Matt Dawson
-Linekar
-Danny Murphy
-Alan Sherar
-Ian Wright
-Jermaine Jenas
-Micha Richards
-Freddie Flintoff
-Jamie Redknapp
-Frankie Detorie
-Anthony Joshua
-Ian Botham
-Mark Ramperkash
-Darren Gough
-Robbie Savage
-Louis smith
-Gavin Henson
-Joe Calzage (sp?)
-Wayne Bridge
-Kieron Dyer
-Razor Ruddock
-Fashnu
-Bullard
-Wise

Side note: Harry Redknapp should do celebrity bake off.

Edit: I didn't look into where they live or their relationship history or anything like that. People here will know more than I do about that sort of thing.

Reactions: 3
It does specifically say in the poisoning the partner article that the allegations does not involve rape or sexual assault

“There is no suggestion any rape or sexual offence took place.” So it can’t be the same person involved in that who is involved in the article that you’ve linked to
Theoretically it could, if it involved a different person.

I/e one perpetrator, two separate incidents and two separate victims.

Reactions: 6
Theoretically it could, if it involved a different person.
Yes it could be- different cases. It seems the 'sporting star' has other cases against him. But I don't think they are the same person for other reasons- mainly that the footballer in the star article is possibly not a household name.

Reactions: 2
I think there was footage of Yvette slagging him off during an interval break from one of the 'Live' shows.
He had become the 'star of the show' at the time and I don't think she was happy about that!
She doesn't like anyone trying to steal her thunder. MH was thought up as a vehicle to make her famous again and instead, it was Derek who ended up the star and she never forgave him for it. It got worse when he said he was leaving to headline a show and that's when they came up with the plot to make him look bad and prove he was a fake. She hasn't changed either as a younger, prettier woman started appearing when they were turfed off of Living and put on one of the lower-down channels....she didn't last long.

I wasn't Derek's biggest fan but them calling him a fake was a bloody cheek. They were caught out several times faking stuff and are seemingly the reason you now get a 'This is just entertainment' warning before any Paranormal shows. They have seemingly tried to make other TV shows and movies but no one is interested which is why they have to keep going back to MH which is now on YT or it was the last time I checked as no channel wanted them.

• Heart
Completely agree 🤢
And why is it that people always think that a serial cheater won’t cheat on them??
I doubt she’s naive enough to believe he’d be faithful to her. Lots of people are happy to turn a blind eye so long as they get to maintain the lifestyle they enjoy.
---

As his wife she gets half his assets doesn’t she? When they inevitably divorce that is.
Not necessarily. Assets accrued prior to marriage can be ring fenced and might not always be counted as matrimonial assets, especially if the marriage is relatively short. It’s not always the case of a 50/50 split, and I’d image he’ll have had considerable legal advice geared towards protecting his assets.

Which is another reason why Carrie might be happy to turn a blind eye: keep schtum and stay rich, with the added bonus of having some other silly girl doing the unspeakable deed on your behalf. Win-win for Carrie 👍
---

Or ‘that’s the man whose bank account I’d like access to, and procreation will certainly strengthen any future claims to that wealth’.

The assumption that she married purely for love, rather than viewing it as a contract that would ultimately serve her well in the medium term, is a teensy bit naive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.