Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is only slightly off topic since creepy men seem to be a point of discussion today. I saw in the news that Steven Tyler is being held accountable for his 'relationship' with a young girl. Every time I read of this sort of thing or see people giving out about Leo Dicaprio's 20-25 rule I wonder why no-one really talks about what a disgusting, and at least once, criminal, pervert Anthony Keidis is.

See attached, a very small sample of the girls he "dated". He justified the 13 year old by saying it was a different time. It was the 2000s, not the 60s. My sister was 13 in 2003 and i swear if someone like him even tried to chat her up I'd go through him.

It makes me so angry that men like him get away with this tit.
I read he was creepy as duck when he was dating a teenage Ione Skye when she was filming Say Anything- stayed with her the whole time, gave her no freedom and threatened John Cusack if he got too close. What a prick (also Lloyd Dobler is irresistable to a teenage girl -FACT!)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Dolly does the advice column in the Sunday Times Style magazine. All kinds of irony if she is involved with Boris.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Kylie just doesn’t want to have a fully long term relationship. Maybe she’s happy the way things are, dating a guy for a few years, then moving on.

I feel bad speculating, because from what I’ve learned here she’s one of the nicest people in showbiz.

Reactions: 25
I wonder if Kylie just doesn’t want to have a fully long term relationship. Maybe she’s happy the way things are, dating a guy for a few years, then moving on.

I feel bad speculating, because from what I’ve learned here she’s one of the nicest people in showbiz.
I despair when I see comments like this from other women (it's almost like something my mum would say)...
Screenshot 2023-02-03 at 21-34-36 Kylie Minogue 'SPLITS from boyfriend of 5 years Paul Solomons'.png

Yeah, because all women are desperate to marry and it's all on a man's say-so..?

Kylie is famous, I'm sure also immensely rich, and has plenty of offers if things go sour. Maybe the relationships just fizzle out and she doesn't want to get involved in the legalities / messiness of divorce. I don't think there's "anything wrong" with her - she has the freedom most of us would love to have.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
My mum's in a care home and her rather noisy 'neighbour' in the next room passed away recently. The staff swear blind that he was still 'there' for a while. His chair was moving 'on its own', his music playing and so on. They don't usually say it about other residents who have passed on but he was a very strong character and probably left quite an imprint on everyone. Dunno. Mum was in hospital when he died but since she came back, has seen or heard nothing unusual- but she's not really a believer.

Having said that, my partner and I don't live together. We're just round the corner from each other and share a dog, who spends his time at both our homes. The other night, I heard the dog moving about like he normally does when he wants his late walk, which we all do together, to the point where I looked behind me and said 'OK, we're off out soon, mate!' Then I realized he was over at my partner's for the evening, (and, of course) very much still alive! I think my brain was imprinted with the sense that it was getting near walkies time, so maybe 'heard' the familiar noises that remind me. Like I said earlier, the mind is amazing.
My house has spirits? ghosts? Not sure what to call them. Neighbours got involved after something happened and a medium came round. She said some people are "sensitive" to them and others not. So visitors will either not bat an eyelid or else they will be looking round nervously asking me if the place is haunted. 😄

• Haha
Wikipedia says she's "passionate about pickling and vinegar" which may go somewhat towards explaining why the actual Jeff she'd even consider shagging the Man of Custard.
Maybe she'll do us all a favour and pickle Bojo in some vinegar.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I despair when I see comments like this from other women (it's almost like something my mum would say)...
View attachment 1933755
Yeah, because all women are desperate to marry and it's all on a man's say-so..?

Kylie is famous, I'm sure also immensely rich, and has plenty of offers if things go sour. Maybe the relationships just fizzle out and she doesn't want to get involved in the legalities / messiness of divorce. I don't think there's "anything wrong" with her - she has the freedom most of us would love to have.
Ugh that’s so sad.

But yes, maybe she just doesn’t want to get married! It‘s her own personal choice if so.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1933755

Men get it too. Society in general cant comprehend being happily single and/or not wanting the marriage and babies thing (though I realise it's worse for women).

Called everything from selfish, you'll regret it, you're not doing what you're on earth to do, you don't understand what you're missing etc etc

Reactions: 21
View attachment 1933755

I’m happily married but if that relationship ended I don’t think I’d bother settling down again. At a certain age you get to a point where you are happy doing your own thing. She has a great career, friends, financial freedom….why does she need a husband? I’d say she has plenty of men she can call if she needs a shag too. Sounds pretty good to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I see far more relationships that scream settled, codependent, stuck in a rut, hate eachother etc. Much rather be single than be in about 80% of relationships I see 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I heard through a friend of a friend (so take this with a pinch of salt!) that the woman Boris Johnson is shagging is none other than Dolly Alderton!

The source works in PR/media in London, and the story is supposedly being shopped around at the moment, so let’s see if it turns out to have any credibility.
I heard recently that there are Tory and Labour scandals being hidden at the moment but I didn't mention it as I can't remember the details. I'm a useless gossip!
This might be the Tory one maybe. 🤷

Men get it too. Society in general cant comprehend being happily single and/or not wanting the marriage and babies thing (though I realise it's worse for women).

Called everything from selfish, you'll regret it, you're not doing what you're on earth to do, you don't understand what you're missing etc etc
That‘s a good point. Before he got married I always thought George Clooney was just happy being single and doing his own thing.

But overall, it’s a shame some people don’t realise that marriage isn’t the ”end goal” for everyone, and that’s fine. On the other hand, I’m really happy for the people I know who are happily married.

There are Single By Choice and Childfree By Choice threads here in case we end up going way off topic!

Reactions: 11
Not true according to Thom, he posted a Insta story saying it was news to them :ROFLMAO:
Unless Nicole forgot to tell him haha
Oh god, more cringe dance videos and gum selfies to come then

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.