Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sounds interesting!
There’s a video on there about how NBA basketball players are ‘copy & paste’ duplicates because they sometimes move in the same way at the same time.

That’s the point at which I decided I probably wasn’t the target audience for the thread.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
There’s a video on there about how NBA basketball players are ‘copy & paste’ duplicates because they sometimes move in the same way at the same time.

That’s the point at which I decided I probably wasn’t the target audience for the thread.
wait, what?! 🤣

(they do understand that, in most sports, players will move in the same way at the same time or am i applying too much logic to this)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
wait, what?! 🤣

(they do understand that, in most sports, players will move in the same way at the same time or am i applying too much logic to this)
It was literally stuff like two players throwing their hands in the air at the exact same time in celebration when a team-mate scored. 😆 Evidence of a glitch in the matrix, apparently. 😵💫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This is true there is more than autographs. My partner had me waiting 5 hours in a line for Stephen Amell never again. I’m still in two minds to go or not i would also buy loads of random things. I was at EGX and wanted to buy one of the lightsabers I don’t know where I’d put it but it looked awesome!
we moved house for my Star Wars collection…. It outgrew the old place so we moved to have a dedicated room.
my issue is though I only collect lifesize so there are currently life size wearable suits for About six characters plus a full size Han in Carbonite,3PO, R2, Ewok, Yoda etc. I’ve also got all the sabers 😳

It is an addiction and an expensive one at that, but it’s fun.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Apparently Boris is cheating on Carrie (again). Wonder if she’ll pop out another kid to try and keep him? Silly cow for thinking he’d never do it to her 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Good guess. I was thrown for a minute because he’s not a sports player, but the article doesn’t specifically say they are a player ….
Yes it’s a bit vague he sprung to mind more as a presenter plus the carry on with Christine, them still living together may be toxic etc………

Reactions: 4
Apparently Boris is cheating on Carrie (again). Wonder if she’ll pop out another kid to try and keep him? Silly cow for thinking he’d never do it to her 🙄
He must use Sex Panther or something. How to women find him in any way an attractive proposition. All the money in the world isn’t making that straw headed scarecrow shaggable.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
we moved house for my Star Wars collection…. It outgrew the old place so we moved to have a dedicated room.
my issue is though I only collect lifesize so there are currently life size wearable suits for About six characters plus a full size Han in Carbonite,3PO, R2, Ewok, Yoda etc. I’ve also got all the sabers 😳

It is an addiction and an expensive one at that, but it’s fun.
I love it!!!
I wish the con was cheaper as sounds huge fun, even though I wouldn't be queuing to meet anyone for £200, I'd love to go to the panels, especially for Hayden as he's looking very dilf cute these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He must use Sex Panther or something. How to women find him in any way an attractive proposition. All the money in the world isn’t making that straw headed scarecrow shaggable.
Completely agree 🤢
And why is it that people always think that a serial cheater won’t cheat on them??

Reactions: 17
Completely agree 🤢
And why is it that people always think that a serial cheater won’t cheat on them??
Because they assure them they won't. I can imagine him saying that fillet steak/hamburger thing 🤢 the man is incapable of opening his mouth without lying

Reactions: 18
i wondered why the guy who played roger in sister sister was all over my twitter timeline today and, uh:

if you feel like reading an incredibly deep and a bit dark celebrity story holy moly:

Nooooo...

I loved loved loved Sister, Sister back in the day. Watching it as an adult it still holds up as very funny.

Can I have one thing from my youth that is not tainted?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.