Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnjoyingTheShow

Chatty Member
I'm sorry, but I'm going to say it. As a PR move, "Welp, people think I'm gay - I know what will revitalise my public image - committing heterosexual rape" is probably one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read. Being a predator into power games has nothing to do with testosterone or manliness (whatever that is).

Nowadays it looks to me as if Cristiano is trying to do the wholesome family man thing (I'm assuming most people found it a bit odd he was getting sole custody of his eldest without the mum anywhere in the picture).

Doubt most people give a flying one whether Ronaldo is gay or not. It's not the career-limiting revelation it was 30+ years ago (and yes, I'm aware an out and gay footballer playing in places like Qatar may be dangerous, but that's another story).

And just because you "read it" (would love to see where you get your information from, or maybe it's a double-bluff and they're actually your beliefs), doesn't mean it's true.
Thanks, friend, and I completely agree with you that most people wouldn’t give a flying one about CR. I certainly couldn’t give a monkeys about how people chose to live their life.

Agree with you too about Qatar. Oo-er, if the rumours are true, he is going to have to double his efforts now he’s been snapped up by the Saudis! I recommend he pops out a few more kids, haha. Well, offloads into a test tube, at any rate, Hahahaha.

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
It might just be that he has a *powerful* case of Gay Face (Tom Cruise has similar structure), but yeah Ronaldo has never struck me as a heterosexual individual. Plus he was in a long relationship with Irina Shayk, aka Beard to the Stars, known most recently for having Bradley Cooper's baby.
Gay face 😂😂. I’m crying.

Pretty much everyone gets released from prison early (either ½ or ⅔ depending on the length of the sentence) unless they behave like a twat inside.
Now I may be wrong, and I often am, but I thought if a sentence, in Scotland, was over a certain amount and for a serious crime, the whole sentence had to be served.