Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annieray

VIP Member
Oooh the youth, the WeLlNeSS, the HEALTH!!! ✨✨✨😂🤡

Annnd, nope. I’m not getting Kristen Bell…but definitely another likeness there 🧙

660C68B2-663D-4121-A471-E4F42338CADB.jpeg
2F518ACA-5F09-4C6F-B2C3-500949E2E746.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 96

ittybittytatty1

Chatty Member
Sarah’s day - a tragic, sweaty fridge, her relationship with her husband is cringe, but don’t forget the prolapsed minge

I got nothing 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Flexicon

My Journey With God by Sarah's Day

Dear Lord, You were there
When I said My very first prayer
I asked You to make Me a YouTube star
With a house by the sea and a shiny black car
When My relationship was on the rocks
You saved it by blessing Me with baby Fox
When I pretended to be scared that I was infertile
You bestowed another baby upon Me and Kurtle
Now You speak through me, I know it's true
For I have become almost as special as You!
My followers are many, and faithful, just like Yours
They believe all My lies and ignore all My flaws
And lavish Me with praise for My mothering ability
(I say all this with the greatest of humility)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Oh that shell cross from days of yore. Havent seen it in a long time. did they drag it out for the picture, just to make an impression?

Screenshot 2022-09-21 at 14.57.23.png

got this off the red site. 10 pages of mains and 50 pages of smoothies and nice cream????

CANNOT WAIT FOR IT TO FLOP.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

Flexicon

Screenshot_20220908-091937_Instagram.jpg

This is not the flex she thinks it is. It's also a real kick in the teeth to the 99.9% of mothers out there who are juggling kids, jobs, health, family and life challenges, often all at the same time, often all on their own. And they aren't posting mirror selfies and boasting about what amazing mums they are, either. Jeez, she's really grinding my gears with this one. 😡😡😡
Oh, and no it's not okay that Fox has a black eye from falling out of your bed. You are a crap mother, sorry.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 78

annieray

VIP Member
Just have to kick this off by commenting on the naked sleeping thing. It makes perfect sense to me:

Sarah wears no shoes outside but grotty shoes on furniture indoors;

She bundles up in sweat sets when she’s inside her heated house, but will take her (sick) infant outdoors in a thin growsuit during a weather event;

She screeches Christianity but then talks about having sex in front of her 3yo and that her life’s purpose is to be a “MILF”;

She’s everything intolerant, until she cracks and wants to eat pasta;

She’s toooooo busy to scratch her arse, yet is going to cafés and gyms multiple times a day and holidays at least 6 times per year;

She’s old, haggard, 30 and ungrateful in a smelly robe, but is sooooo content with this SeAsoN of LYfE..

The list goes on. Point being, of course she’s the prudish most frigid and deadass boring bitch out there, so NaChURaLLY she has to make some pathetic attempt to be young and cool, sexy even, hence leg flashing and ‘oi sleep in the Nooooooode’ narrative.

You’re gross, Sarah. Bathe yourself and cover it up. Oh and Happy 60th

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Whatthehell66

Seeing as you read here Sarah please be more careful with showing other kids in your swimming class stories. You never know what their situation is and it’s dangerous to put their faces online at all let alone with their current location.

for context so you don’t see this as hate. My siblings couldn’t be in school photos or have any online presence cause our dad would stalk them and then show up. He used other peoples online posts to find where they were. You can be putting them in danager without knowing. So okay you make the decision to put fox online but you can’t do that for other kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
I don’t know much about publishing but self publishing is the opposite of a flex right? That means no one wanted to publish her book so she had to do it herself? Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

WhiteFox

Why is her gym mouldy?

Rather than clean it, she’d rather build a new gym in the pool house. This girl has more money than sense.

also - Fox saying on the vlog (I watched 5 mins in about 45 seconds andleft) he said ‘I’m so hungry I’m gonna get chunky’
That breaks my heart that he associates eating a tangerine with getting fat.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 68