Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how Sarah’s sister-in-law Kate feels about Sarah only just having her children alone for the first time? Kurt’s brother is in the army and goes away for many months at a time and Kate manages really well from what I can see….Sarah could never.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder how Sarah’s sister-in-law Kate feels about Sarah only just having her children alone for the first time? Kurt’s brother is in the army and goes away for many months at a time and Kate manages really well from what I can see….Sarah could never.

I honestly don’t think Sarah thinks about anyone else but herself

Reactions: 39
sMaShInG OuT some house maintenance. Glamourising everyday adult tasks to make her sound like a hard worker anomaly

• Haha
Reactions: 42
sMaShInG OuT some house maintenance. Glamourising everyday adult tasks to make her sound like a hard worker anomaly
Yeah, I mean they basically picked up a few palm fronds. If that's "smashing out some house maintenance" then I'm Don Burke. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
did she JUST call pizza dough a “batter” 😵😵😵😵
She has also been 'researching the chemistry' of what makes a good gluten free pizza dough over the period of a month. Watch out actual food scientists, Sez has 'good vibes' about her new concoction.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
The excuses the excuses and the excuses with the days with this book really make me think she legit thought she could just swap out the app recipes in a book and be done with it. She ran with that asinine idea and then realised it wasn't enough. So now this whole charade to make it look like it's taken so much work.

And you're self publishing because nobody will publish you, Sarah. Stop with the stories overglorifying yourself.

Her bangs are so obviously a trick to cover her bald patches. But they're so obviously NOT working it's awful.
1C260B13-FB85-4FFC-896C-561FE02992E1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
And leaving her 'crazy toddlah' with her 'nuuuborn' in reach of a big stick and a pretend knife. #motheroftheyear

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She ‘realises’ there are 2 pizza topping recipes in her book. She should KNOW and also wouldn’t you do a pizza base for a book before the tiling recipes

Reactions: 22
The reason she is self publishing………..
The reason they are doing everything……..

…..they can control the feedback. 5* cookbook.

Also May, it was supposed to be Xmas. That’s the reason she’s promoting Sunee again.

At 7k loss per month and growing, by May she would have dropped over 60k followers…..who is going to buy this crappy book. This could be a huge financial hit if her ego prints thousands of books that won’t sell.
I imagine the book price will be $60 plus to purchase ……

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Pretty sure its really easy to self publish via amazon or if u have lots of money
Loads of people self publish lol.

‘Reshooting’ the images to suit the book instead of the app is pretty much 100% proof that she was just going to put the recipes from the app into the book and not do any new content. I bet someone pointed out what a stupid bleeping idea that would be and that it would seriously piss of her followers. Hence the reshooting to at least make it seem different even if all the recipes are exactly the same.

Designed the entire thing herself? Oh please. It just goes to show how lacking in creativity and ideas Sarah really is. She’s so used to doing her “collabs” with other brands where they basically do all the development for a product and then just let her pick the colour (which she thinks somehow makes her a designer?) that having ANY creative input into this cookbook is making her feel like she’s doing something special and unique that thousands of other people have done when they’ve published books. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Tattle seriously needs to have an eye roll react because it’s all I ever do when I read about what Sarah is up to.

• Heart
"I've been researching the chemistry of, like, dough for the last month. It's all I've been doing."

Gosh, I didn't have that one on my bingo card! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I don’t know much about publishing but self publishing is the opposite of a flex right? That means no one wanted to publish her book so she had to do it herself? Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Pretty sure its really easy to self publish via amazon or if u have lots of money
there is actual tik tok trends that show you how to self publish. So I can guarantee that a lot of people are doing it.
i had a friend that self published. She couldn’t get a publisher so had to, which is the most common reason. I think that’s likely why it’s taken so long to get this book out, she was looking for a publisher for so long and hoping one would come to her. But they never did and because she’s talked about it for so long to she actually has to go through with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Literally, I also have a couple of friends who self published via amazon, and that was just for fun as a young adult 💀 It is the easiest you could do and that's why everyone talking about side hustles and such, says "just publish something on amazon etc." because even someone that has barely any followers can do it and still make some money with barely some effort (compared to working with a publisher)

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.