Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the pose in the mirror for me; the collar bone pop, the jacked up elbow to give the appearance of toned upper body, and dare I say it with utmost disgust bc it was UNMISSABLE, she’s really used that lighting to turn her A cups into C’s
Give it a REST Sarah

So is this just me or is this just really bad advice.

I don't work in marketing or content creation but was under the assumption. It's not about the “out of the box” idea but more about how does this content serve it's intended audience?

Also spreadsheet ideas in sex. Bloody hell shows how depressin their sex life is
It’s hardly advice; they’re basically saying…note down your ideas ? well…duh
And the sex thing? They’re trying to be cool and relatable— except neither of them are very sexually appealing atm so it just feels corny and forced

• Heart
Reactions: 37
0B37119B-5CC5-4D21-AEB8-1FD60CEBB80E.jpeg

You cant call this “white sauce.” This is cum custard after a bout of gastro.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Nup. Absolutely not! That slop in a dish looks so revolting. I feel sickkkkk
Soaking pasta in her sink?!!! 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
What the hell is this!! This isn't traditional lasagne that's offensive to Italians 😂brown lasagne sheets, brown sauce, weird cheese. If served that my partner he'd put in straight in the bin. No wonder why they have health problems eating all these weird concoctions, that make no sense.

Nup. Absolutely not! That slop in a dish looks so revolting. I feel sickkkkk
Soaking pasta in her sink?!!! 🤢🤢
Vile! Italians be offended at her take of traditional lasagne.. girl needs some cooking lessons

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This food looks like orthorexia at peak. Can’t have normal lasagna, every element has to be the “healthy” version.
I understand if you need to opt for alternatives if you have specific dietary requirements (ie gluten free, vegetarian, lactose free) but we know Sarah picks and chooses what intolerances she feels like, depending on how much money she can scam from people.

She looks like she is really struggling with her disordered eating. The signs are all there. The excessively baggy clothing, the restricting food, the making everything “healthy” the body checks. It’s really sad that she refuses to get help, and that the people around her won’t help.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
SCREAMING came here soon as I saw how feral she was being by soaking. Her. Food. In. Her. Sink. 🤢🤮
Monday Fax's feet, Wednesday Mal's bum and Friday Susunsagna 😆😆

Im home bored and had a look at her insta and when I saw this pic I thought omg WHOSE kid is in her bath?? 😆
Where is the surfie blondie??
Also the vid where she says "we're a competitive family" 🤮🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So is this just me or is this just really bad advice.

I don't work in marketing or content creation but was under the assumption. It's not about the “out of the box” idea but more about how does this content serve it's intended audience?

Also spreadsheet ideas in sex. Bloody hell shows how depressin their sex life is
If you’re thinking about spreadsheets during sex you’re doing sex wrong…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
This food looks like orthorexia at peak. Can’t have normal lasagna, every element has to be the “healthy” version.
I understand if you need to opt for alternatives if you have specific dietary requirements (ie gluten free, vegetarian, lactose free) but we know Sarah picks and chooses what intolerances she feels like, depending on how much money she can scam from people.
Spelt flour, spelt lasagna sheets, ORGANIC butter, ORGANIC cheese, honestly sis chill the duck out. Food is food.

Also that's a huge dish of lasagna but she soaked like 6 sheets in her grotty sink, there's hardly any pasta in it, what's the betting she's just having the mince

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
SOAKING IN YOUR SINK HAHAHAHA

She knows nothing about cooking. Anyone who’s half a cook can cook a laz with dried pasta sheets and it be fine. Without soaking them in your sink 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
SOAKING IN YOUR SINK HAHAHAHA

She knows nothing about cooking. Anyone who’s half a cook can cook a laz with dried pasta sheets and it be fine. Without soaking them in your sink 🤣
The reason she thinks she needs to soak them is because of how dry she makes the bolognaise part. That dry mince doesn’t have enough sauce for the pasta to soak up. As usual everything she cooks is dry af.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm grossed out the most about her soaking her susugnya sheets in the kitchen sink, bc I just imagine all the times baby's butts were that sat in that sink, I'm sure she used that sink for baby baths, correct me if I'm wrong? Enough to turn me off lasagne for life lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Odd that for all Sarah’s OrGanIc this, and HeAlThY vErSioN that, and for all her desperate attempts to convince herself that she’s young or fun or positive, she looks absolutely average as duck (on a good day, and a haggard 50 on a bad one), gets sick more than anyone else, and has the most negative, judgemental and bitchy attitude imaginable. If her lifestyle was that great you’d think she’d be looking so from the inside out (and also wouldn’t need fake tans, nails, hair, filters, fillers, posing and photoshop).

Go figure, it’s the opposite. And it’s hilarious that Sarah’s ways are catching up with her fast. For all her attempts to be healthy (which for Sarah is really nothing more than an aesthetic, and has nothing to do with actual health) she looks (and keeps looking) worse! 😂

I know I’m not sharing a nuuuu opinion here, but given Sarah is a self-proclaimed and unqualified poster child for wellness I am just repeatedly tickled by how bad she looks, and how much worse it gets by the week! How can anyone look at her and her content and say ‘oh I want to eat like that/workout like that like that so I can look like that, gimme that disappearing hairline, sloping shoulders, prolapsed uterus and perpetually GuRgLY tummy’.

At this stage she’s nothing more than a middle aged, washed up, out of touch bore whose days consist of soaking pasta in her dirty sink and making cum soup.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.