Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but then she couldn’t bore us with content about doing laundry as a ✨ bOy MuM ✨
Is she paying somebody to do their laundry now?? There’s no way she’s still doing it without complaining about it on her Insta stories 😂 it’s been weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It was a TikTok of M surrounded by choking hazards of fake coins as she played a Cardi B song (I like morning sex) that was also soon deleted. Why even post them in the first place other than to rattle up engagement?

Amazing memory and I'm so glad this has been immortalized on the internet. Oh my GOD. What is wrong with her!? Are we supposed to actually believe she listens to Cardi B or Nicki MInaj and not generic worship music or Christian country rock?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20220908-091937_Instagram.jpg

This is not the flex she thinks it is. It's also a real kick in the teeth to the 99.9% of mothers out there who are juggling kids, jobs, health, family and life challenges, often all at the same time, often all on their own. And they aren't posting mirror selfies and boasting about what amazing mums they are, either. Jeez, she's really grinding my gears with this one. 😡😡😡
Oh, and no it's not okay that Fox has a black eye from falling out of your bed. You are a crap mother, sorry.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 78
Love that she’s so proud of herself for simply doing what 99% of most mothers do so often (sometimes 24/7-single mums). I’ll never understand someone wanting kids but then doing anything to avoid actually parenting them. She has no idea how privileged she is and how ridiculous she sounds. She really can’t fathom that most parents just get on with it and don’t celebrate simply the bare minimum (aka having two kids alone through the night…..)

• Heart
Reactions: 58
32CE5EE8-89C7-4CF6-8460-AC77DC4053BE.jpeg

FULLY alone for the first time? But what about the monetised vlog called Alone for the week? Where you said Kurt leaves you for the week… two kids by yourself?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
View attachment 1563200
FULLY alone for the first time? But what about the monetised vlog called Alone for the week? Where you said Kurt leaves you for the week… two kids by yourself?
SHE'S A LIAR.

I live in the area and I’ve driven past her house a few times over the last few months and the boat is always there on the street. They still have it but they never use it.
It's a wealth flex.

Imagine trying to have a business meeting where you rip off other peoples ideas design clothes only for the “influencer” you’re working with to take selfies instead of participating.
If she was an in fact a true creative, or even a designer, she wouldn't be polling her audience for what colours they like. She would already have done research into colour trends for the upcoming seasons and know what will sell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1563155
This is not the flex she thinks it is. It's also a real kick in the teeth to the 99.9% of mothers out there who are juggling kids, jobs, health, family and life challenges, often all at the same time, often all on their own. And they aren't posting mirror selfies and boasting about what amazing mums they are, either. Jeez, she's really grinding my gears with this one. 😡😡😡
Oh, and no it's not okay that Fox has a black eye from falling out of your bed. You are a crap mother, sorry.
Lol I literally came here to post this story, it triggered me so badly. I have a 3.5 months old and for the last 2.5 months of his life I’ve been fully alone looking after him while my husband needs to fly interstate for work. She’s literally describing the bare minimum. It makes me irrationally upset that she’s again calling for comments calling her a super mum when she’s said she’s said she’s been alone how many times before and gotten all those comments before. Yes having 2 kids is hard but so many people do it without their mums and sisters staying OVERNIGHT to help, her head is so far up her own ass she can’t see how privileged she is. And she never acknowledges it by saying how blessed or lucky she is to have everything she has or talks about how she gives back to her community or anything. Uuugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
View attachment 1563155
I saw this post as a real insight to her mental state. She hasn’t been coping like she thinks she has, and has been able to call on help. The issue is her taking all the credit for the parenting, and dissing her supports.
She claims to always be real and raw, but every time it is just tone deaf. I don’t know if she is completely oblivious to her own wealth and privilege, or if she is so self centred that she cannot see or understand what others could be experiencing.
How does someone get to this point in their life (age 30 with two kids) not know how to reflect or have some insight to the world around her?
She really means it when she says her channel/platform is Sarah’s Day, a life centred on her and her alone.

It further highlights that she should either speak to a health professional regarding her mental health, and/or stop being so narcissistic regarding her abilities.

I saw the biggest issue that she posted an ab selfie, proclaiming how amazing she is, on a day that we open up about our mental health- (R U OK day)
But this is what Sarah does, every time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’d be so embarrassed if the first time I had my kids alone one of them fell off the bed and got a bruise near his eye. I know kids fall all the time, but the first and only time you’ve had them alone? Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
In five months she hasn’t had Malcolm and Focks alone for one night? Fox is self sufficient. I really think she has awful post natal anxiety and resents her mum days so much

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She had not looked after two kids alone for five months? She posts about it as though it’s some extraordinary feat? Tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm still catching up and i'm on page 15 lol.
But I just watched her current stories up right now and how is she so proud of herself for having 'both boys at home alone'?
Is it an achievement? I don't get what her obsession about when she looks after her own kids 'alone'?
I could understand more if they were difficult or were high needs, had medical conditions etc.
But from what we have been shown, they are two regular kids. In fact M seems like a good baby. F seems a bit full on but my opinion on that is it's to get her attention.

I have a 3 year old, and I can understand and empathise with how much work they are. And I can't imagine having a baby aswell right now.
But I work full time. I work lots of late afternoons, nights, and weekends. My daughter has JUST come out the other end of waking up at 4am since February. I also just earn a regular full time wage and my job is very mentally taxing. (Youth Work) And I also have zero support outside of my partner who also works full time hours. I know all situations are different, i'm not saying im worse off or better off that her situation.

(But kind of I am) because she has a high disposable income to get a nanny or a cleaner, 2 sisters that seem to love her kids, parents that are together and seem supportive, Kurts family, she has extended family like that pink cousin that seem supportive. She works from home. F could literally be in daycare full time. M could even be in daycare 1-2 days a week now.

And she is super proud of herself for having one night on her own with 2 kids???? I truly don't get it, what is the deal? What am I missing?

Mums have been doing this for centuries. Not to mention single mums, FIFO mums, or mums with genuinely unsupportive partners, mums with no additional family. Some mums are stay at home mums parenting extremely difficult children or children with complex needs on their own all day and all night with no respite, mums in DV relationships that cannot get out.
She truly pisses me off.

But hey at lease she is sooooo proud of herself for parenting her two kids alone for one night in 6 months.

EDITED TO ADD- I just caught up and I can see i am not the only one intensely triggered by that bullshit story.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Okay sometimes I watch old Sarah videos to see if there's anything to report to the new TGA rules, and came across this one where she hosted her "Dream Event". Am I naive for not realizing when I first watched it back in 2018 that this event was just these companies using Sarah to make a tit ton of $$$ and Sarah likely getting a massive cut? Like she did not just want to meet people and hangout, this was a full on money maker disguised as "oh I wanted to make sure everyone got a gift bag" fake wholesome tit. Rant over, sorry, just pissed at how vulnerable and gullible I used to be.

Reactions: 20
Uhhhhhhahahaha, umm…Sarah, your standards are through the floor if you think your 3yo getting a black eye overnight equals successful parenting.

Especially when he literally sleeps in your bed!

I could understand if Focks was only just transitioning to a big boy bed without guards, but we all know that’s not the case here.

Whether she’s inflating the truth (typical) or meant it to be a joke (typically unfunny), this is not something to pat yourself on the back over, publicly or privately. It really demonstrates just how incompetent a parent Sarah is that she has put off actual parenting of her kids until Focks is should be out of nappies, still manages to duck it up, and then wants her arse licked for not killing her kids overnight, because that’s an accomplishment, apparently.

So much for miss ‘born to be a mother’! 😂 She hates her kids, one is already big enough to VeRbAlISE that he hates her back, and she absolutely sucks at mothering them in any small or large way. What a bleeping failure.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
In the last week she’s also had time to go get her nails done As a try hard version of the Hayley Bieber “glazed donut” nails, possibly get her lips done and get her hair done… so maybe getting a little more help than she’s letting on…

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.