Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1587329This is the kind of comment she would appreciate if she actually cared about doing a legit ‘Instagram vs. Reality’. Her actual goal was obviously to get comments stating how amazing she looks both ways. I reckon this comment could rub her the wrong way 😂
“ do you enjoy seeing posts like this?”
LOL

BASICALLY asking
“ do you still want me to pose, suck in and not breathe when I take photos so I look more skinny?”

duck she is an idiot

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Good lord. I’m pretty sure she’s trying to be funny here but she’s always had terrible comedic timing etc so she just comes off as being genuinely confused and thus extremely stupid. Like the whole thing makes both her AND kurt come across as befuddled idiots who are baffled by the strange straight cloud and what could it mean?? where did it come from??

also her fringe looks so so bad 😂😂😂 it doesn’t look chic and stylish at all, it just looks scraggly and stringy 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How much do we think the church paid her to get on stage and speak? Surely she did it for money, not just to inspire her congregation. It seems so out of character for her to be up there, she’s barely left her house in years other than to go to the gym or an all inclusive holiday resort. She mostly seems to watch her church at home or from the kids room in the building.
She would've done it for the attention. I used to go to one of those type churches and there is always an "in crowd" that gets put on a pedestal and they think they're king tit of the congregation. They have massive egos from being the popular big fish in their small little church pond and all the other fish kissing their arses. This is just the ego boost the little narcsissy needs with her other prodjekts tanking.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Im curious, did she cross post or share info about this churchy chat on her own socials? I feel like we'd have had a lot more to say about it beforehand, if she did.

The fact that she can just sit there in her black pajamas and say things like "if you break down the word influencer, you get influence" and think she sounds super GOOD or that it makes her a good, Christian influence, and she can get away with making people believe she is a good influence on her audience is WILD. Her delusion is wild. Her dishonesty, staggering.

My guess is she didnt overly publicise her talk on her own socials because she doesnt truly give a tit about church. She doesn't commit to it every, fully. Because it's not true. And because she will no doubt get held up to principles and values that she clearly violates on the daily. She only cherry picks at Christianity and the whole church thing when it suits her. She performs at it, much like she does everything else. Like when she wants to bait a miscarriage, or when she wants to show her family eating together but first starting with grace, or when she wants to act like she had a micracle baby against all odds.

The rest of the time she's quite happy scamming and cheating people, contributing to some horrific levels of disordered body perceptions and disordered eating through her own social media, but also the entirety of her food app. She is quite alright having a baby out of wedlock. She is fiiiiine being a mean, selfish person with no compassion to generally everybody, but especially her husband. She is fine talking smack about people and openly discussing how much she hates everybody but herself. She is happy pretending to donate to charities during times of need and then failing to do so entirely, but not without furst making herself the victim in the story. She is SUPERB at not learning from that one experience and then going through over 2 yrs of a pandemic ONLY routinely showing off how untouched by it she is and how little she really cares about anything happening in the world outside her front door.

So yeah, naaahhh, fob off. We're not about to buy this performative religiosity. Everything about her is performative. Just like the pretence and performance of authwnticity in her tiktok yesterday. She will jump on amy bangwagon, momentarily, and forget all about it the very next minute, if it can garner her some eyeballs for just those few minutes in the spotlight.

The trouble is not enough people see through it as yet. Those of us here and on the red site who do, cannot unsee it. And once you figure out her ways, everything comes off so unintelligent and not thought thru. You begin to see through everything, you can pull everything apart easily and poke holes in everything, as you should. And then everything falls apart, exposing the hollow shell that she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I had to look at the comments of the articles she posted on her website from the daily mail and it did not disappoint.
Surely she is Sarah Driscoll?
i has to be her- she’s an amazing girl with a killer personality 💀like what Stan would even say that

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My Journey With God by Sarah's Day

Dear Lord, You were there
When I said My very first prayer
I asked You to make Me a YouTube star
With a house by the sea and a shiny black car
When My relationship was on the rocks
You saved it by blessing Me with baby Fox
When I pretended to be scared that I was infertile
You bestowed another baby upon Me and Kurtle
Now You speak through me, I know it's true
For I have become almost as special as You!
My followers are many, and faithful, just like Yours
They believe all My lies and ignore all My flaws
And lavish Me with praise for My mothering ability
(I say all this with the greatest of humility)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
My Journey With God by Sarah's Day

Dear Lord, You were there
When I said My very first prayer
I asked You to make Me a YouTube star
With a house by the sea and a shiny black car
When My relationship was on the rocks
You saved it by blessing Me with baby Fox
When I pretended to be scared that I was infertile
You bestowed another baby upon Me and Kurtle
Now You speak through me, I know it's true
For I have become almost as special as You!
My followers are many, and faithful, just like Yours
They believe all My lies and ignore all My flaws
And lavish Me with praise for My mothering ability
(I say all this with the greatest of humility)
Blessed be the fruit 🙏 that is so well written

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This link is from R***** , Sezza is going to be speaking to her church about marriage and family tonight hahaha. The photo they used for her with her whole face covered by a phone is great

Edit: does anyone remember what Jesus thinks about sex outside of marriage? or having children outside of marriage. or verbally bashing your husband in public? honor thy husband and all that..
The photo of her with her phone is a whole nother level of cringe. Pretty sure shes the type of person jesus chased out of religious places with whips. Money hungry and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.