Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, for real WHAT in gods name is a susugngya?!
Google doesnt know.

Is is a suspicious lasagna?

Or a soso-lasagna?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, where I come from susu is pee. And this comment made me LOLLLLLL. Especially because I thought she was soaking whatever it was she's soaking in a literal toilet.
Screenshot 2022-09-20 at 18.27.00.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Soak your spelt lasagne sheets in the same sink you wash your child…..lovely!!

Spelt Pasta Lasagne with a Spelt white sauce, organic cheese and organic butter, grass fed beef.
On Sunee you can find a df/gf and vegan lasagne.

This chic knows how to enjoy herself!!

——
P.S what makes spelt healthy? I’ve never understood what it is. Let me go Google research.

——
Update - The grain hasn't been crossed with any other species of wheat, making it purer than most modern wheat. In whole-grain form, it provides more essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. Many believe spelt to be a healthier alternative to conventional wheat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Idk if this has been discussed but I just listened to the podcast about Kurts “underlying health condition.” I think it’s Sarahs new word of the day because she must have said underlying health conditions 20 times in 5 minutes.
A few gems….Sarah saying training was such a big part of Kurts personality when they met. Firstly, it’s strange to me that her reference point is always from when they met as if he didn’t live a life for what 28 years before that? Secondly, I always thought exercising was an activity not a personality trait, silly me.
Then Kurt makes a point to say that he has never suffered with anxiety or depression BUT that having a health condition gives him anxiety! Hate to break it to you mate but you suffer with anxiety. No shame, just admit it.
Then Sarah, if Kurts ever anxious or stressed he used to box (and Kurt adds surf. Doesnt Sarah not allow him to surf?) Now he has pent up anxiety and stress. Yet neither of them will actually say he’s suffering from anxiety! Its some mystery underlying health condition.
Kurt then describes his episodes that feel like a heart attack with blurred vision but when he was checked out, his heart was fine.Im no doctor but I have experienced one full on panic attack in my life where I went to the ED because I thought I couldn’t breathe and was going to die. It soundsvery much like what Kurt is experiencing. Why do they think anxiety or mental health issues are such a weakness?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Kurt then describes his episodes that feel like a heart attack with blurred vision but when he was checked out, his heart was fine.
Yeah that’s 100% either an anxiety attack or a panic attack. I’ve always suffered with anxiety and when it gets really bad I get dizzy, nauseous, light headed and unsteady on my feet, racing heart, and sometimes my vision is even affected.

Could also just as easily be a panic attack that he’s describing.

Their family is fucked honestly. They’ve both unknowingly described what is clearly mental health issues and keep trying to act like it’s some kind of physical condition when it’s not.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
“I can never wash my hair”
Records an entire sponsored hair wash skin regime that probably took half an hour at minimum

• Haha
Reactions: 61
The Get Ready With Me vlog she's been promising is up and - Surprise! - it's not a GRWM vlog at all. It's an Insta reel Esmi ad, featuring a full range of skin and hair care products, complete with a snotty voiceover bitching about some chick at the gym who told her she looks tired. Honestly, I think "tired" is kind, I'd say she looks old, haggard and soulless.
Screenshot_20220921-103054_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Can this chick suck up her ass any further?! Sarah looks nothing like Kristen Bell 🤦🏼. I was not even in the slightest bit influenced to purchase this overpriced esmi skincare, good job Sarah 👏
IMG_20220921_113217.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Oooh the youth, the WeLlNeSS, the HEALTH!!! ✨✨✨😂🤡

Annnd, nope. I’m not getting Kristen Bell…but definitely another likeness there 🧙

660C68B2-663D-4121-A471-E4F42338CADB.jpeg
2F518ACA-5F09-4C6F-B2C3-500949E2E746.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 96
I reckon Sarah's had buccal cheek fat removal. Her cheeks look more hollow by the day.

Reactions: 13
Soak your spelt lasagne sheets in the same sink you wash your child…..lovely!!

Spelt Pasta Lasagne with a Spelt white sauce, organic cheese and organic butter, grass fed beef.
On Sunee you can find a df/gf and vegan lasagne.

This chic knows how to enjoy herself!!

——
P.S what makes spelt healthy? I’ve never understood what it is. Let me go Google research.

——
Update - The grain hasn't been crossed with any other species of wheat, making it purer than most modern wheat. In whole-grain form, it provides more essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. Many believe spelt to be a healthier alternative to conventional wheat.
And spelt tastes bleeping disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 8
CFB1807C-DB65-43E8-9A7D-789862AA9F71.jpeg
EAE8D9C5-F47A-4DCB-86BB-EBB552976F73.jpeg

Using her doorway and pretending it’s the mirror….to get the money maker in the shot.

Gross. Makka Pakka is literally on every story/ad/TikTok and story. Give the kids a break or start paying him.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Certain family members of the tiles crew are on a holiday in Tasmania. In a teepee. In an open air bubble bath. In the wild. Watching animals. And it's giving me life. It's the kind of holiday Sarah and crew will not take in this lifetime for sure.
Wholesome. Experiential. In the wild. Actually doing things that don't involve exercising and having fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
D641A258-5A5C-4916-A4D1-C10D018EBB3C.jpeg

Classic Sezbot tweaking every last thing but still there will be errors galore on every single page.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 1594329
Classic Sezbot tweaking every last thing but still there will be errors galore on every single page.
those PDF comments after “50 revisions” would make me drop her as a client my lord what an absolute twit

also
”I leave comments on every page”
comments here on page 66, 67(?), 71, 77, 79...
Can this witch even lie straight in bed? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.