Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eljordan

Love that she’s so proud of herself for simply doing what 99% of most mothers do so often (sometimes 24/7-single mums). I’ll never understand someone wanting kids but then doing anything to avoid actually parenting them. She has no idea how privileged she is and how ridiculous she sounds. She really can’t fathom that most parents just get on with it and don’t celebrate simply the bare minimum (aka having two kids alone through the night…..)

• Heart
Reactions: 58

pewpewloulou

I’m not a regular on here so forgive me if this has been discussed but I’m so over her saying the baby will be chilled because Fox is wild.
No mate, they’ll both be wild because you don’t parent them properly! Just wait until they’re older and all they do is fight with each other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

annieray

VIP Member
This sMoOtHiE that Fox apparently prepared himself is pretty much every orthorexic's weekly shopping list.
View attachment 1584119
And why the blatantly obvious lies that Focks prepared this vomit? As if a 3yo is going to request these ingredients of his own volition:
“Mummy this smoothie really needs some LSA, oh and don’t forget the spirulina!”

He probably pressed the button on the blender, which in Sarah’s dense head means ChEf StAtUs. Nah Sarah, it’s just average. Like you.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
View attachment 1560208

It’s 7 in Sydney? What is the big deal about waking up at 7?

And straight to her stories to complain about her son and daddy leaving yet again!
The "tormenting" from Fox seemed more like happily playing with his baby brother and babbling on about fun things he wants to do with his Mum. I mean, how DARE he, what a wild savage child.

Sarah talks about her son in the same way that rude teens talk about their "annoying" little siblings when they are trying to sound "cool". Its fucked.

• Sad
  • Heart

fallingtides

As someone who has chronic pain it honestly can be debilitating, I'd imgine fibro would be 100 times worse! Sarah needs a wake up call, i hope she treats him kindly, although we know she won't be nice about it at all, that's so sad for kurt.
The way that Sarah treats Kurt has always been vile but this one really strikes a nerve with me. I have fibro, along with an anti-inflammatory tissue disorder and while I still exercise, I've had to adapt heavily to my symptoms and have had to learn to be easier on myself.

It's hard to explain chronic pain to people who don't experience it, especially when they're people like DJ Sezbot who is physically incapable of caring about others. Chronic pain is debilitating and medication can help (which I doubt Sarah would ever let Kurt try), but it won't eliminate it. The pain is excruciating and there is also a large mental toll that comes with your body failing you. If Kurt truly has fibro, it could add to any mental health issues that he may be experiencing. He needs support, not to be shamed.

God, I truly can't stand this woman. She's just a genuinely mean person and as much as I don't care for Kurt, I hate that he and his children have to live in such a toxic environment.

• Heart
  • Sad

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Sarah and Kurt have admitted to having sex with Fox in the room..so I think we are correct in assuming it’s weird.
Also, we've literally seen in myltiple stories and vlogs that she doesnt sleep naked. She totally added in that detail today, to tag on to the dirty 30 comment, and she was totally sexualising herself through out the robe rant. Lets not forget this is someone who desperately wanted to be a "MILF with milky titties."
She sexualises herself PLENTY.
I also think its safe to assume that all snark/comments/rants here, are aimed solely at Sarah, no? If we stopped to pick everything we say apart, we're constantly bodyshaming, being ageist and rude to her body, her sense of style, her face, her hair, her teeth.
There are many times when my personal politics dont sit well with some of the comments on here, and I have learned its easier to scroll past than to tell people where theyre wrong, because they might be coming from a very specific place relevant to discussions about Sarah that I havent picked up on. Also, I always assume comments made here are not personal attacks at one another, or comments about anything in general. Just only specific to Sarah and things she has done and said.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I have not caught up yet, on page 25 😅, but I just had to talk about how unprofessional they and their team are.
They posted a podcast called "The Reality of being a Yummy Mummy" (I'm not fucking joking).
However, the audio is the same from the previous episode when they spoke about packing lunch boxes/making food and how Sarah is better at feeding their children.
Does no one double check these things? They have a whole team?? Like, you're getting paid to do this and you and your team are so sloppy and half-assed about EVERYTHING. Not only have they done this, but they constantly drop the ball and will post two episodes in a week for a "daily podcast".
Spotify Aus should drop them honestly

• Haha
  • Heart

peridoe

VIP Member
As soon as I saw this comment and Sarah's reply I knew this is the reaction she was after. It goes to show the kind of narrative she's been peddling lately because you'd think her followers would know that Kurt does the bulk of the parenting.

Sarah's just mad because she's home alone with her kids again for the second time. And she's only alone because her family are unable to stay over with her. If they were available she wouldn't be throwing Kurt under the bus. She wouldn't even acknowledge he's gone away. So really she's mad at them but because it's her family she can't be mad at them so she's directing it all at Kurt instead.

And all of this comes just days after the podcast episode where Kurt briefly talks about his health and being diagnosed with fibromyalgia. He said he wakes up with chronic pain most days, to the point he almost can't get out of bed. Yet we know it's Kurt who gets the kids up, dressed and fed every morning so Sarah can go to the gym or pilates or whatever else she wants to do. He then has to go to work while Sarah stays home and complains she's doing it tough on her own for an afternoon.

• Heart

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Im only just now catching the blurb on that horrific podcast episode, and please tell me what you think and how it is for you in your personal lives, but the term "competitive couple" is so jarring. Such a massive red flag that they think of their coupledom as a competition, and not a partnership (with inherent, varying inequalities)?

Is this normal? To think the content in this podcast was about working out and getting shit done/prioritising, and Sarah thinks she's good at that, and it makes her superior??? She can't work a regular work week without having a two meltdowns per day and whining about it. She can't parent her kids without tagteaming. She can't eat normally without punishing herself by overexercising. Her ideas of productivity are toxic, and she is steeped in severely patriarchal gendered thinking that makes her confidently say to the world that her husband is a "bitch" for not being physically able to exercise due to a painful physical condition. And they have the audacity to mask this as normal for a "competitive couple" broought closer by "their winning nature" ????

Does NOBODY vet or evaluate these podcasts before they go live? Are these two numpties just going to keep running their mouths day after day and spotify is okay with this?

Surely this is not normal for most of us?

View attachment 1575540
Sarah thinks she "reigns supreme" is "top dog" and is the "superior spouse" ? Kurt is giving himself fibromyalgia from dealing with someone like this day in and out. You don't have to look any deeper, this podcast blurb says it all.

All of this is made 10x worse if you listen to the next episode where Kurt talks about his condition and how he finds it hard to get out of bed in the morning… Sarah knows all this and STILL instigated an episode where she wants to harp on being able to “out train” him.
Let’s also not forget that episode where she told him she wants his “ken body” back. All while she knew he suffers every day just doing normal things. I’m so glad she is losing popularity.

• Sad
  • Wow

judgymcjudgeface

So is this just me or is this just really bad advice.

I don't work in marketing or content creation but was under the assumption. It's not about the “out of the box” idea but more about how does this content serve it's intended audience?

Also spreadsheet ideas in sex. Bloody hell shows how depressin their sex life is
If you’re thinking about spreadsheets during sex you’re doing sex wrong…

• Haha
  • Heart

peridoe

VIP Member
There's a lot to unpack with this image: the unmelted cheese, the tomato puree in a bowl, the chunky pink salt in a bowl, the fact it's a baked dish instead of fried...

But all of that pales in comparision to the fact it's been photographed on her bathroom floor, with the black, mouldy grouting on full show 🤢 For the love of God what's wrong with the worktop?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Guys..their entire new podcasts is them fighting about who is better. Sarah is literally fucked in the head.
I don’t even know where to start with the absolute shit she is spilling on this episode but she gets very upset that Kurt said he thinks he could beat her at CrossFit and then at the end he says he has now been told he has fibromyalgia and in the next episode he will talk about how your mind doesn’t align with your body and she says the below screen shot…I’m lost for words. She is such a piece of shit I can’t believe it. Imagine being told you have fibromyalgia and your wife decides to use your public platform to belittle you for not being able to work out like you used to? She needs serious professional help and she needs it asap. He obsession with working out is so unhealthy and you can tell that Kurt is so over that part of his life and Sarah is still stuck in 2017, she can’t move on even when her own husband has and he followers don’t give a shit about workout content either.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

guruhooroo

Kurt then describes his episodes that feel like a heart attack with blurred vision but when he was checked out, his heart was fine.
Yeah that’s 100% either an anxiety attack or a panic attack. I’ve always suffered with anxiety and when it gets really bad I get dizzy, nauseous, light headed and unsteady on my feet, racing heart, and sometimes my vision is even affected.

Could also just as easily be a panic attack that he’s describing.

Their family is fucked honestly. They’ve both unknowingly described what is clearly mental health issues and keep trying to act like it’s some kind of physical condition when it’s not.

• Heart