Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im only just now catching the blurb on that horrific podcast episode, and please tell me what you think and how it is for you in your personal lives, but the term "competitive couple" is so jarring. Such a massive red flag that they think of their coupledom as a competition, and not a partnership (with inherent, varying inequalities)?

Is this normal? To think the content in this podcast was about working out and getting tit done/prioritising, and Sarah thinks she's good at that, and it makes her superior??? She can't work a regular work week without having a two meltdowns per day and whining about it. She can't parent her kids without tagteaming. She can't eat normally without punishing herself by overexercising. Her ideas of productivity are toxic, and she is steeped in severely patriarchal gendered thinking that makes her confidently say to the world that her husband is a "witch" for not being physically able to exercise due to a painful physical condition. And they have the audacity to mask this as normal for a "competitive couple" broought closer by "their winning nature" ????

Does NOBODY vet or evaluate these podcasts before they go live? Are these two numpties just going to keep running their mouths day after day and spotify is okay with this?

Surely this is not normal for most of us?

View attachment 1575540
Sarah thinks she "reigns supreme" is "top dog" and is the "superior spouse" ? Kurt is giving himself fibromyalgia from dealing with someone like this day in and out. You don't have to look any deeper, this podcast blurb says it all.
Can confirm I dont know anyone including myself in a competitive relationship vying to be top dog. Also isnt she christian? Submit to your husband hes head of the family yadayada? Guess she just cherry picks parts of bible thag work for her

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Very petty but I like to highlight just how much Sarah lies about little things because it really shows how pathological she is.

CONSTANTLY wears foundation, to the point that she has to put in on even when she is dirty and in the car just to go to her warehouse and do voiceovers but will still say she hardly ever wears makeup and on top says if she does she doesn’t wear concealer or foundation? Its just simply not true AT ALL.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Posting so we have a record of dates for when she turns around as says she exclusively fed for XX months. She’s either having problems, or is setting the ground work for sympathy to wrap it up.
She literally said in her vlog today that Em is bri going out a course on breastfeeding. Because it's her thing and she's so good at her work. Wtf is this dumb bleep asking her Instagram followers when she can just speak to her expert sister privately?

Everything about this woman is a charade and a lie. I think she even lives these lies. I used to think her life is different from the lies she projects but I feel a lot of it is actually a deluded bubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She literally said in her vlog today that Em is bri going out a course on breastfeeding. Because it's her thing and she's so good at her work. Wtf is this dumb bleep asking her Instagram followers when she can just speak to her expert sister privately?

Everything about this woman is a charade and a lie. I think she even lives these lies. I used to think her life is different from the lies she projects but I feel a lot of it is actually a deluded bubble.

✨Engagement✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is her gym mouldy?

Rather than clean it, she’d rather build a new gym in the pool house. This girl has more money than sense.

also - Fox saying on the vlog (I watched 5 mins in about 45 seconds andleft) he said ‘I’m so hungry I’m gonna get chunky’
That breaks my heart that he associates eating a tangerine with getting fat.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
What an irresponsible parent!

She left both children in the living room while she went to wash her face, who knows how long it took to put all her potions on her face.

And she left them in the car while they were sleeping and said she would just run out to check on them. Thankfully somebody else went to sit in the car to keep an eye on them.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
It really seems like something not so good went down with Dee Zibara, the way theyve just stopped talking about her on Sunee and they havent promoted her podcast in a while. So I looked it up. Her podcast began in April (checked her spotify) and it was around then that Kurt and Sarah promoted it on their channels as a podcast theyre helping produce. We regularly heard them mention it up until the time they moved out of the apartment office and were working out of the Tilse home. There was a particularly chaotic day when Dee also storied about the state of chaos.

Now there's barleyany mention, and today on the vlog Sarah just said Jess is the nutritionist. That was Dee's title at Sunee. She's still on the Sunee website, listed under "Team" alongside Sarah, Hayden the naturopath and Millie the dietician (neither of whom ever get talked about anymore - what gives?? was it just a front?)

So Dee's podcast is called What A Mouthful, and I distinctly remember this because it's an awful logo they designed for her. The podcast instagram page has a woefully low number of posts, going only as far back as July (where are the posts from April-July?), which incidentally is the last time there's any reference to any of the Tilse's on her personal Instagram (there's a video of her podcasting with Kurt, and a reference to his coffee mug). it's like she has deleted all old posts, and erased any proof of connection with Sarah, Kurt and HoG.

The branding on her page is chaotic and all off now, very different colours and look and feel to the branding KJ Tilse had designed for her (and I kind of remember seeing on her podcast Instagram page) when they launched her podcast. I dont have the patience to scroll back to April on hese threads, they're just too many, but I'm pretty sure we have a screengrab somewhere.

The biggest tell is how Sarah and Kurt just drop names. They did this with her bestie/maid of honour/employee too -- cant remember her name.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
It really seems like something not so good went down with Dee Zibara, the way theyve just stopped talking about her on Sunee and they havent promoted her podcast in a while. So I looked it up. Her podcast began in April (checked her spotify) and it was around then that Kurt and Sarah promoted it on their channels as a podcast theyre helping produce. We regularly heard them mention it up until the time they moved out of the apartment office and were working out of the Tilse home. There was a particularly chaotic day when Dee also storied about the state of chaos.

Now there's barleyany mention, and today on the vlog Sarah just said Jess is the nutritionist. That was Dee's title at Sunee. She's still on the Sunee website, listed under "Team" alongside Sarah, Hayden the naturopath and Millie the dietician (neither of whom ever get talked about anymore - what gives?? was it just a front?)

So Dee's podcast is called What A Mouthful, and I distinctly remember this because it's an awful logo they designed for her. The podcast instagram page has a woefully low number of posts, going only as far back as July (where are the posts from April-July?), which incidentally is the last time there's any reference to any of the Tilse's on her personal Instagram (there's a video of her podcasting with Kurt, and a reference to his coffee mug).

The branding on her page is chaotic and all off now, very different colours and look and feel to the branding KJ Tilse had designed for her (and I kind of remember seeing on her podcast Instagram page) when they launched her podcast. I dont have the patience to scroll back to April on hese threads, they're just too many, but I'm pretty sure we have a screengrab somewhere.

The biggest tell is how Sarah and Kurt just drop names. They did this with her bestie/maid of honour/employee too -- cant remember her name.
Dee has also just announced her pregnancy so maybe that has something to do with her stepping back but I get the impression she dropped Sarah and Kurt after she finished season 1 of her podcast with them, and is now either producing season 2 herself or will use another company. I feel like Sarah and Kurt took over Dee's podcast, not only in producing it but also designing everything and including themselves in the episodes. Perhaps that was the deal they made but I wouldn't be surprised if Dee is now going her own way because it suddenly wasn't her podcast anymore.

Replacing her on Sunee with Jess was always going to happen, as I've said before, because every employee is in house and under one roof, which Dee obviously is not.

The fact that Jess is now also creating meal plans suggests she's probably also going to replace the dietitian we haven't heard of since the app launch.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Practice = a place (think medical practice - icing your knee)

Practise = a verb (practising a skill - s).

So she actually got it right in this instance.
I don’t want to nitpick but the correct difference is:

practice = noun
and
practise = verb

Seeing as she wrote “offering solids as food is just about play, texture, and practise at this point” (in this sentence the word practice is a noun), she got it wrong 🤣
I don’t want to give her undeserved credit 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The fact that Jess is now also creating meal plans suggests she's probably also going to replace the dietitian we haven't heard of since the app launch.
In the vlog today where she mentiones these meal plans, she actually says Jess will approve these so you know if you're hitting your macros.. Another convenient switcheroo. Since when does she care about macros, or about giving her subscribers what they've been asking for?

Lets be honest, these meal plans are just going to assorted, random thoughtlessly collated lists of dishes with corny titles like Foxy Pancakes and Avolutely Carbonara, Green Goddess Fun Free Salad just oddly slapped together.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not giving her any views for the vlog, or podcast episodes, cause really at the end of the day you don’t need to, cause all of her content just comes from what’s said on here! (And the other site).

Pretty freakin sad that we know this fool better than she knows herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not giving her any views for the vlog, or podcast episodes, cause really at the end of the day you don’t need to, cause all of her content just comes from what’s said on here! (And the other site).

Pretty freakin sad that we know this fool better than she knows herself.
I watched it on Yewtube, which doesn’t give views.

Reactions: 5
Why is her gym mouldy?

Rather than clean it, she’d rather build a new gym in the pool house. This girl has more money than sense.

also - Fox saying on the vlog (I watched 5 mins in about 45 seconds andleft) he said ‘I’m so hungry I’m gonna get chunky’
All the rain on the east coast of Australia has caused mould problems for a LOT of ppl. Not to white knight for sezzy but it isn’t surprising. If you live in qld or nsw you should check your houses for mould xx it can be so bad for you

Reactions: 18
All the rain on the east coast of Australia has caused mould problems for a LOT of ppl. Not to white knight for sezzy but it isn’t surprising. If you live in qld or nsw you should check your houses for mould xx it can be so bad for you
100% it isn’t unusual for her gym to be mouldy (especially given the fact they probably haven’t gone in and seen it in a year, so would of done no mould treatment after the rain)… but if she’s building a whole new one instead that’s just ridiculous, they barely use this one anyway.

Reactions: 16
Why is her gym mouldy?

Funny, I was watching an olllllld ollllld vlog and Sarah is unabashedly talking about how she wants to be 51kg and get her bf% to 17, or she’ll be chunky. I screenshot because it’s just messed up, not knowing it would come up so quickly.

No surprises where Focks learns this, especially as she’s clearly forcing it on him with the EducAtionN about SoMeTimEs FoOdS - Sarah you’re a dropout, you’re not fit to educate anyone.

But so sad to see that at 3 Focks is already displaying concerns and fixations around food. At 3 you shouldn’t even have a conception of these things, and yet he’s already got it set that he doesn’t want to be ‘chunky’ and that eating too much will cause this. 😭😑

7000B5E1-E9F4-4FB9-8F54-C3D98795A115.jpeg
CA271811-647B-4FC7-B27E-FA32D5196757.jpeg
304EBB0F-5998-4A39-9936-F623B14B843B.jpeg

Yeah when that happens most people clean their damn space, not build a new one.
We’re had mould with the weather event (south coast) like everyone else, plus we also just finished renovating, and we spent weekend on weekend airing and sanitising and washing. Sarah could never, but she also lacks the brain cells to figure she can also pay a professional to do it. Next thing she’ll be moving because her carpets are scuffed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
also goes to the gym, and works out in parks and does lungues when her kids are playing in the park, and when they're watching movies, and in the hotel room when she's on holiday
You forgot to add also in the birthing suite hours after delivering Mally Moo Moo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.